Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swimming pool quickie

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im wondering if anyone here would be put on the spot like i was today,

Today i was at a local swimming centre and it has mixed changing rooms with cubes and locks, after the end of my swim i headed back to get a shower, and then to my cube to get changed, Now this is a mixed room and so a free for all.

As i got back to the cubes i realised i had left my body wash and went back to the shower to get it, on return i opened my cube door to find a woman stripped down just to her towel , At first i thought i was in the wrong cube but then i see my gear, she explains she was watching me in the shower and followed me back , I'm all red faced at this time as I'm looking at the size of her boobs which she hardly had covered, I'm invited to share the cube if I'm not shy, Now at this point I'm not sure wat to do, but i say what the hell and close the door, i see her towel drop to the floor and I'm asked if i see anything i like.

At this point I'm getting turned on by how naughty this is , I'm asked if I'm cold and if my cock has shrank and that she would like to help me sort if so,

Im placed in a position where i have to remove my shorts as things are getting a little tight down there...so i have just had the best blowjob ever and i only went for a swim. You know the best thing about all this i never got her name nor did she mine, this woman has just made my afternoon, Would anybody else have gone through wat i have just been through no questions asked...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If there was mutual attraction then why not?

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

nice will have to go swimming more often

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

Mixed changing rooms? Ive never encountered these

over a year ago

Stories and Fantasies section anyone?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Stories and Fantasies section anyone?"

Cynic!

A

over a year ago

Not sure id be confident enough lol

over a year ago

"Stories and Fantasies section anyone?

Cynic!

A"

Got me. Oh, OK, I retract. I am positively convinced.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Im wondering if anyone here would be put on the spot like i was today,

Today i was at a local swimming centre and it has mixed changing rooms with cubes and locks, after the end of my swim i headed back to get a shower, and then to my cube to get changed, Now this is a mixed room and so a free for all.

As i got back to the cubes i realised i had left my body wash and went back to the shower to get it, on return i opened my cube door to find a woman stripped down just to her towel , At first i thought i was in the wrong cube but then i see my gear, she explains she was watching me in the shower and followed me back , I'm all red faced at this time as I'm looking at the size of her boobs which she hardly had covered, I'm invited to share the cube if I'm not shy, Now at this point I'm not sure wat to do, but i say what the hell and close the door, i see her towel drop to the floor and I'm asked if i see anything i like.

At this point I'm getting turned on by how naughty this is , I'm asked if I'm cold and if my cock has shrank and that she would like to help me sort if so,

Im placed in a position where i have to remove my shorts as things are getting a little tight down there...so i have just had the best blowjob ever and i only went for a swim. You know the best thing about all this i never got her name nor did she mine, this woman has just made my afternoon, Would anybody else have gone through wat i have just been through no questions asked...

"

I think lots of men would love that and many women probably enjoy the thought of it too. Lucky you

over a year ago

"

What a remarkably fortuitous set of circumstances.

Good job there were no families there

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Stories and Fantasies section anyone?

Cynic!

A

Got me. Oh, OK, I retract. I am positively convinced."

Me too.

I just want to know which swimming pool now.

Lightening is bound to strike twice.

A

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"

stories and fantasies are on the next page

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Maybe she just felt the need for an extra length?

By *et_SlutCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Cool story bro.....

We don't believe this for a second. Pure fantasy. Just our opinion and not looking to cause offence to the OP

Post new Message to Thread