Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Help

Jump to newest

By *ovemenot OP   Woman
over a year ago

yeovil

ReHelp me please . So I have been here on and off for almost 10 years I have been her as a married couple , then a single , then couple again ( but more play mates ) I have been out on the club and party scene and had an amazing time . The people I have met have helped my grow in conference . So this is now my delema . I am looking to date I met a nice guy on POF after are date I found him on here ??cool I was thinking straight away this could work so for the last 8 weeks we have meet up and text non stop . To day it came out that he wants me to stop swinging . I feel that this is my hobby and really enjoy it . Now don't get me wrong I could stop but i am a little worried what if I quit and then like any addict I slip back . I have never cheated on anyone and I know he wouldn't that . And then there is that this has only been 8 week dose he really have the right to ask this .1 more . There are elements of his life that I am not happy , I know it's childish but I want to say if I have to give up fabs I want you to give up the thing you do that pisses me off

Gggggghrrrrrrrr help give me advice please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would he quit swinging to as he told you to do, maibe he is not for you as why should you stop something you like.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I'd sack the relationship.

You are both already unhappy with elements of you potential partners lives, things will only get worse.

If you cant "live and let live" now, there is no future for this relationship.

over a year ago

Perhaps put your questions to him and see what he sayes

Life is about give n take after all x

over a year ago

You met someone yesterday so think you've answered your own question already.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Maybe he should take you as you are or walk away. What will you have to give up or tolerate from him next

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"ReHelp me please . So I have been here on and off for almost 10 years I have been her as a married couple , then a single , then couple again ( but more play mates ) I have been out on the club and party scene and had an amazing time . The people I have met have helped my grow in conference . So this is now my delema . I am looking to date I met a nice guy on POF after are date I found him on here ??cool I was thinking straight away this could work so for the last 8 weeks we have meet up and text non stop . To day it came out that he wants me to stop swinging . I feel that this is my hobby and really enjoy it . Now don't get me wrong I could stop but i am a little worried what if I quit and then like any addict I slip back . I have never cheated on anyone and I know he wouldn't that . And then there is that this has only been 8 week dose he really have the right to ask this .1 more . There are elements of his life that I am not happy , I know it's childish but I want to say if I have to give up fabs I want you to give up the thing you do that pisses me off

Gggggghrrrrrrrr help give me advice please "

I think he has a right to ask you if he too is hoping for a long term thing and equally you have a right to refuse. Relationships are about negotiation and I think you would be being fair if you said I will consider giving up swinging if you give up whatever it is you're unhappy about him doing. But if you doubt that you could give up now before you've even attempted I would say if it's a deal breaker for him it's best to find out now and tell him it's not possible for you. Good luck.

And to the two people who have entered into a private argument.....have a word with yourselves.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts - just so you know that Nicecouple isnt having a split personality moment...

over a year ago

"Ive removed posts - just so you know that Nicecouple isnt having a split personality moment..."

I've removed posts lol

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Ive removed posts - just so you know that Nicecouple isnt having a split personality moment..."

Oh right,thought I had missed something there!

By *osconangelCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

If he wants you to stop doing somthing or change you in some way 5hen the relationship is already doomed

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Damn my secrets out

Post new Message to Thread