Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

mens G spot

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was at a club chatting with this lovely lady.I said that would love to have a male orgasim.So she said would help we went into a room. Were she put two fingers up my hole. My god it was so good

when she was finished with me my legs was shaken.Can,t wait for next time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *osconangelCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

Welcome to the club, now go buy a strap on and let her fuck you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My GF & myself went to Bizarre on fri I got speaking to one guy & he told me he could give me an ainal massage . He first lubed my ass then started to massage the whole of my cheeks for a while then he put two fingers inside of a skin & inserted his fingers into my well accommodating fuck hole instructing me on how to breath & when to push . Now this guy didn't make me cum but I was on the edge & it did feel amazing .

So if you think that getting fucked by a dildo is the same thing as getting MILKED this pure *** the orgasm is totally different.

over a year ago

Sounds interestin... Is it really that good though?

By *onkersMan
over a year ago

livingston

"Welcome to the club, now go buy a strap on and let her fuck you"

over a year ago

Yes it is good & yes I will most Def have it done again !! I have had loads of cock in my ass & am now getting my GF to train my ass & to milk me good & as she has small hands it's quite sensual

So guys don't think it's a gay thing just coz you have some ones fingers in your ass as this is not the case . I find that three fingers works the best for me .

Post new Message to Thread