FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Agent provocateur....any ladies who wear?

Jump to newest

By *alldarkhandsomedave OP   Man
over a year ago

Derby

Are there any ladies on here who love to wear some of Agent Provocateurs finest wears?

I love to see a sexy lady in some quality underwear, almost too good to remove.... almost

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Yes, have some ap underwear. Actually prefer my what katie did styles tho

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have some ap underwear but rarely wear it! Prefer la perla - but can be seen just as often in primark's premium range! As you may have gathered - I'm not a snob when it comes to underwear/clothes - I wear whatever looks good and feels nice! X

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I have a feeling AP won't do my size

over a year ago

Looks very pretty but can the cost of it justified easily enough over buying something equally sexy for £20 for a full set?

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

"Yes, have some ap underwear. Actually prefer my what katie did styles tho "

Same as you ladybee AP and what Katie did are beautiful I love the retro look and the softer silks and laces

By *alldarkhandsomedave OP   Man
over a year ago

Derby

I chose AP for the quality, other brands are available

It was more of a reference to quality underwear, hat extra bit of sexiness...

over a year ago

Ap didn't do my size when I was a size 12. Not that I'd spend 100's on one set of underwear I could only wear once a month. I much prefer pabo and well tbh new look iv gotten some gorgeous sets from granted iv blagged a bargain at nl as they don't normally have much I like in stock

over a year ago

"Are there any ladies on here who love to wear some of Agent Provocateurs finest wears?

I love to see a sexy lady in some quality underwear, almost too good to remove.... almost "

If I could afford it!

I settle for the perfume

By *ragon n julesCouple
over a year ago

nr swadlincote

Most dont cater for the larger lady .. but get mine off certain websites that cater for us sexy bbws .... . But i would sooner go naked ..

over a year ago

"Are there any ladies on here who love to wear some of Agent Provocateurs finest wears?

I love to see a sexy lady in some quality underwear, almost too good to remove.... almost "

I will if you're buying

over a year ago

I love to see a sexy lady in some quality underwear, almost too good to remove.... almost

I will if you're buying "

Shit!!! Why didn't I think of that?? You need to teach me o mistress!!

over a year ago

Their perfumes are nice too I have the Secret agent one

over a year ago

If I could afford it!

I settle for the perfume "

love the perfume x

over a year ago

I have AP/Myla lingerie i use for work or my personal playmate, wouldn't use it for casual meets as i would be to pissed off it some asshat ripped it or tore it by accident .

For my messing about I use lot of crap from ebay/amazon and some primark junk .

over a year ago

i think you can get lingerie which is just as good as AP for a lot less money. I'm a big fan of By Caprice for my everyday lingerie, but if I want to dress up sexy, I love a nice babydoll or bodystocking, I normally buy online.

over a year ago

"Ap didn't do my size when I was a size 12. Not that I'd spend 100's on one set of underwear I could only wear once a month. I much prefer pabo and well tbh new look iv gotten some gorgeous sets from granted iv blagged a bargain at nl as they don't normally have much I like in stock "

i dont think pabo is that good personally, the sizing is really strange, i ended up buying some frilly knickers and they had no stretch at all, and wouldnt go up my leg lol. I did get the right size to, it just seems the quality was really poor.

over a year ago

"Ap didn't do my size when I was a size 12. Not that I'd spend 100's on one set of underwear I could only wear once a month. I much prefer pabo and well tbh new look iv gotten some gorgeous sets from granted iv blagged a bargain at nl as they don't normally have much I like in stock

i dont think pabo is that good personally, the sizing is really strange, i ended up buying some frilly knickers and they had no stretch at all, and wouldnt go up my leg lol. I did get the right size to, it just seems the quality was really poor. "

I have bought very sexy corsets from amazon for as little as £11....and also bodystockings for a lot less than from the usual outlets...

for sexy underwear I like Debenhams,(the D+ range) and New Look....and if I want cheap and sexy its Primark and Matalan.....I love a bargain

over a year ago

"Ap didn't do my size when I was a size 12. Not that I'd spend 100's on one set of underwear I could only wear once a month. I much prefer pabo and well tbh new look iv gotten some gorgeous sets from granted iv blagged a bargain at nl as they don't normally have much I like in stock

i dont think pabo is that good personally, the sizing is really strange, i ended up buying some frilly knickers and they had no stretch at all, and wouldnt go up my leg lol. I did get the right size to, it just seems the quality was really poor.

I have bought very sexy corsets from amazon for as little as £11....and also bodystockings for a lot less than from the usual outlets...

for sexy underwear I like Debenhams,(the D+ range) and New Look....and if I want cheap and sexy its Primark and Matalan.....I love a bargain "

never thought about buying underwear off amazon I normally buy my sexy stuff online from the pantie purse, also I have also used debenhams for normal day wear, its not sexy enough for me

Post new Message to Thread