Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Would you be mad if....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You had found out the other half of your couple on a couples profile had messaged and winked females Asking them to meet them. Although they have a single profile themselves they could use, and you both agreed to meet only as a couple on the joint profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You had found out the other half of your couple on a couples profile had messaged and winked females Asking them to meet them. Although they have a single profile themselves they could use, and you both agreed to meet only as a couple on the joint profile"

Par for the course i think on most...and i do say most couples profiles....

over a year ago

Yes as there was a pre agreed way of doing things and it's been broken.

over a year ago

I would be, if in that position.

Though it pisses me off when I'm talking to a couple and I'm only talking to the man, I'd far rather talk to the female half.

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

Yes if it's broken an agreement.

We have a different agreement and there's complete openness and honesty

over a year ago

"I would be, if in that position.

Though it pisses me off when I'm talking to a couple and I'm only talking to the man, I'd far rather talk to the female half."

Always the case on most couples profiles..its the guy that drives it from my experience

over a year ago

Though it pisses me off when I'm talking to a couple and I'm only talking to the man, I'd far rather talk to the female half.

Always the case on most couples profiles..its the guy that drives it from my experience "

Oh, I know, I prefer total reassurance from both people though. Thankfully group chats on things like Kik are easy to set up!

over a year ago

Always the case on most couples profiles..its the guy that drives it from my experience

Oh, I know, I prefer total reassurance from both people though. Thankfully group chats on things like Kik are easy to set up!"

I find KIK no good tbh...you dont know who your talking to on there...anyone can make up a profile...Skype is far the best way to find out...and you can have group chats on there as well

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Though it pisses me off when I'm talking to a couple and I'm only talking to the man, I'd far rather talk to the female half."

this is why angel does all the talking, i'll always let folk know if their talking to the oily rag and not the engine

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

If you had an agreement and it had been broken then yes. My OH in the heat of the moment has forgotten our 'rules' and I had a few words with him after

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I prefer to talk with both although mainly it's the lady of the couple as she often has final say on who they meet.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You had found out the other half of your couple on a couples profile had messaged and winked females Asking them to meet them. Although they have a single profile themselves they could use, and you both agreed to meet only as a couple on the joint profile"

Yep, they're also misleading the women they're contacting.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Hard to say. He's not doing it behind your back, and maybe it was a way of getting around someone's filters. That said we do find it annoying when we get an email from a 'couple' asking to meet, who turns out to be just the male half, so I can see why you would be worried about the effect on the integrity of your profile.

The emails concerning meets we do together, but we also chat individually to people from our profile. (Though we don't meet separately)

Mr ddc

over a year ago

Always the case on most couples profiles..its the guy that drives it from my experience "

With our profile i (fem) reply to the couples and single ladies and he replies to the single guys.that seems to work well for us x

over a year ago

No. Because if I had issues with it I wouldn't be swinging in the first place.

over a year ago

"No. Because if I had issues with it I wouldn't be swinging in the first place."

A very good point!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

On our couples profile we always meet together. I would not expect my bf to message anyone about meeting anyone alone on it, although he may refer people to his single profile if he wants to meet them alone. When we do meet alone, the other always knows, what is the point of being together otherwise?

over a year ago

Yes I would think my OH was an complete idiot and id me thinking how to get rid of said idiot.

Post new Message to Thread