Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples who meet separately

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where you are a couple who play separately does the female half of the couple meet guys only or sometimes couples as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hold on ill check the treaty

over a year ago

I have just recently started playing alone and so far have just met men but I would meet a couple. What I really want is a meet with a single bi fem or attend a single bi fem party xxx

over a year ago

It will depend on the couple. Mr would love me to meet by myself and would enjoy me meeting a couple.

I however have to many bad experiences from my single girl days to go there currently.. although I also lack the enthusiasm to meet alone anyway... But we have seen couples that both meet separately and just singles .. or couples too... Or only other couples... Some only one half meets... It comes down to what you as a couple feel is right for you.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

We play separately and so far have met singles. We have an agreement that the first meet with a couple is always a foursome, after that if I want to meet them alone I will.

over a year ago

"Where you are a couple who play separately does the female half of the couple meet guys only or sometimes couples as well"

Both me and my partner have played alone. Neither of us has played alone with a couple. Him with fems and me with males and females x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

We play seperately but never meet seperately. Meaning we go to a club together but can play seperately or as a couple depending on who catches our eye.

I have told hubby he can meet on his own if I know and like the woman but he has no interest in doing so.

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

I would not meet a couple alone. I meet gems without my bf and also the occasionally male. He meets alone, but finds most want to meet him with me. At clubs, he plays with guys on his own ....

over a year ago

Ok I'm going to get flak over it but here goes!!!!

Looked at a few profiles in the time I've been here but 2nd profiles just feel so disingenuous !!!!

A lot of them don't say it's a 2nd profile they come across as a single person but there's just that little bit at the bottom?

"Partner will accompany me"!!!!

They just feel like two bites at the cherry for couples ..

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

We'd never meet alone and have never even considered it. Not saying those that do are wrong, it's just not for us.

over a year ago

I met men, women, gay couples and straight couples.

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

I meet, with hubbies approval, he sometimes meets and yes we can also meet together x

over a year ago

I would to see and hear from the couples where the male half meets...

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

I meet alone with full consent. She only wants to play with me present

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I agree with you entirely and get really upset that some so called single fems bring a man along too. However, if you are a fem who is part of a couple and you also meet alone, what alternative do you have? I had my singe, profile made into a couple one, so at one point we had two couple ones on here, which made it impossible to get a meet from it because everyone I talked to thought I was one of the above offenders, a woman with a male in the background. Thankfully I am back now. My bf does not have any access to my single profile and what say and do on it is mine alone. I don't think it is two bites at the cherry if you meet alone as well as with your partner, as they are different things for us. Plus, I know a fair few singles on here who have more than one profile ....

over a year ago

". I don't think it is two bites at the cherry if you meet alone as well as with your partner, as they are different things for us. Plus, I know a fair few singles on here who have more than one profile .... "

If you have a 2nd profile & want to explore different things from your cpl's one that's fine if your doing it alone.,

It's when the single one mirrors the couples one & the partner accompanies!!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have a BF and we play together, usually at clubs but sometimes with other couples. We do have a couples profile but rarely use it. We both also meet entirely alone and use our solo profiles for that. As to meeting couples on my own, I have only done that once and that was with a couple we had previously met as a foursome since we already knew each other and were comfortable with the dynamic.

By *r and mrs willingCouple
over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

We meet together and both of us meet couples and singles on our own.

over a year ago

I met a lady from a cpl alone and we had great fun phoning the guy at work and whatsapping videos to him !

One of my best meets to be honest

over a year ago

I play alone with my fiancés permission, and also sometimes with him there, he has no interest in playing with anyone else , just loves the thought and image of me playing and that suits us

over a year ago

Mr p likes me to meet alone. he drops me off and picks me up after. he likes to hear all about it when we get back. But I do prefer to meet with him there. Quite often when we meet as a couple he just wants to watch. Xx

over a year ago

It's interesting that people discuss it afterwards with their partners and so forth. I don't personally discuss my sex life with other people with either of my partners, it's not really any of their business to be honest.

over a year ago

We could never meet seperatly,we're in this together all the way. We know loads of people enjoy it but we just don't get the appeal! Might as well not be together if your going to meet seperatly. Sorry just our take on it x

over a year ago

I'm allowed to meet guys on my own but not couples or more than one person. Hubby doesn't want to miss out on any possible girl action and maybe he thinks if I slept with two guys he should be one of them?

over a year ago

"I have a BF and we play together, usually at clubs but sometimes with other couples. We do have a couples profile but rarely use it. We both also meet entirely alone and use our solo profiles for that. As to meeting couples on my own, I have only done that once and that was with a couple we had previously met as a foursome since we already knew each other and were comfortable with the dynamic."

I'd love us to find a couple we could see together and separately long term

over a year ago

"We could never meet seperatly,we're in this together all the way. We know loads of people enjoy it but we just don't get the appeal! Might as well not be together if your going to meet seperatly. Sorry just our take on it x"

I'm sure many people would say 'what's the point of being together when you have sex with others?' however obviously, your relationship seems to benefit from it. So I wouldn't judge quite so harshly even if you then add a smiley face at the end.

over a year ago

Not judging anyone.just stating that it's not for us

over a year ago

"It's interesting that people discuss it afterwards with their partners and so forth. I don't personally discuss my sex life with other people with either of my partners, it's not really any of their business to be honest."

Ooooh that's part of the fun for us. Sharing and telling the stories of our encounters.

We meet together and separately although these days we tend to stick to clubs or parties... Gives us lots of choice. We have both met singles and couples and more individually. We just love hearing about the others' escapades. Very horny for each of us to think about what the other one is up to.

V xxxx

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"I meet, with hubbies approval, he sometimes meets and yes we can also meet together x"

Fancy a 4sum then sexy? X

Post new Message to Thread