FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are most women/couples put off by guys who also see TS/TV girls?

Jump to newest

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

As the title says?

I am principally attracted to women, however, I also find extremely feminine/passable transgender girls a huge turn on.

I recently met with a gorgeous TS girl on here (and had a great time). I would like to display her verification of our meet on my profile, however, I am reluctant to put off women and couples.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some are. Obviously.

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

It doesn't put me off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would put me off. If a mans profile says they are bi sexual too I would not persue a meet with them.

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Be true to who you are,just find people who don't find it a turn off. Would you really want to meet those people anyway.

I wish more people were upfront and honest on this site.

Reply privately

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"It would put me off. If a mans profile says they are bi sexual too I would not persue a meet with them. "

but its ok for you to be bi?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wouldn't put me off. I'm not bothered if men are bisexual either, if they're meeting me one on one there is no difference to meeting a straight man one on one. I wouldn't let others dictate what you should or shouldn't do, go with what you think is best.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doesn't bother us at all .

It will some , but would you really want to meet those who judge you anyway ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As the title says?

I am principally attracted to women, however, I also find extremely feminine/passable transgender girls a huge turn on.

I recently met with a gorgeous TS girl on here (and had a great time). I would like to display her verification of our meet on my profile, however, I am reluctant to put off women and couples.

"

Wouldn't it be better to use it as a filter? If you add the meet and people are offended by it then you won't be meeting people that don't share your values anyway? That's got to be a good thing - right?

Reply privately

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

[Removed by poster at 16/05/15 10:29:42]

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Be true to who you are,just find people who don't find it a turn off. Would you really want to meet those people anyway.

I wish more people were upfront and honest on this site. "

You make a very good point and this is the approach I would like to adopt. My only reservation is that not all people are equally broadminded/non judgemental.

I guess my concern is that some of these people who have less 'uninhibited' tastes (or less understanding of those of us who do) might still be attractive individuals and people who I might still enjoy meeting with for more 'vanilla' encounters...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've found that is the case OP, like you i've also indulged and when being honest about it to some women/couples that's ended the convo reeel quick! Lol

Each to their own I say

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glenrothes

I don't care who does what and with whom, but I personally find it a turn off, hence my preferences.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It would put me off. If a mans profile says they are bi sexual too I would not persue a meet with them.

but its ok for you to be bi?"

Personal preference. Men that are bi or whatever doesn't bother me, I just wouldn't meet with one. He asked a question, I answered. Op the others are right tho, you shouldn't let others dictate!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just post it, who cares about the potential couples/singles it might turn off. It certainly wouldn't bother me at all x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It would put me off. If a mans profile says they are bi sexual too I would not persue a meet with them.

Personal preference. Men that are bi or whatever doesn't bother me, I just wouldn't meet with one. He asked a question, I answered. Op the others are right tho, you shouldn't let others dictate! "

Totally get where your coming from. We run our profile the same way

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I've found that is the case OP, like you i've also indulged and when being honest about it to some women/couples that's ended the convo reeel quick! Lol

Each to their own I say "

This is my concern.

It would be great to have the luxury to simply not be bothered about meeting these kind of people anyway, but, in reality as a single male on here (especially in an area that is not over brimming with attractive swingers), it seems counter productive to effectively limit my number of potential meets even further.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It does put me off but I don't know why. Same as if I see some of their other meets are right mingers, puts me off but really it shouldn't have any impact on my decision.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It would put me off. If a mans profile says they are bi sexual too I would not persue a meet with them. "

Why is that? What in particular puts you off?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've found that is the case OP, like you i've also indulged and when being honest about it to some women/couples that's ended the convo reeel quick! Lol

Each to their own I say

This is my concern.

It would be great to have the luxury to simply not be bothered about meeting these kind of people anyway, but, in reality as a single male on here (especially in an area that is not over brimming with attractive swingers), it seems counter productive to effectively limit my number of potential meets even further."

Saying your area is not full of attractive swingers and asking about "passable" T girls is counter productive anyway chap. Do what makes you happy at the end of the day why care about what others think?

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Be true to who you are,just find people who don't find it a turn off. Would you really want to meet those people anyway.

You make a very good point and this is the approach I would like to adopt. My only reservation is that not all people are equally broadminded/non judgemental.

I guess my concern is that some of these people who have less 'uninhibited' tastes (or less understanding of those of us who do) might still be attractive individuals and people who I might still enjoy meeting with for more 'vanilla' encounters..."

I understand that,so you are prepared to lie to those people about the fact you like meeting these girls?! That's not very fair on them,especially if they are against meeting bi guys.

Although as I've recently found out,an awful lot of guys are bi on here,but state straight on their profiles.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is that? What in particular puts you off?"

World war 3 may start with this. Ahhh

I like men to be men! He should be fucking my ass not getting his fucked.

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"It does put me off but I don't know why. Same as if I see some of their other meets are right mingers, puts me off but really it shouldn't have any impact on my decision."

I too am put off by verifications that show people have met with 'right mingers'. But, in many ways that makes me just as judgemental as those who might judge me for meeting TS girls

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I like men to be men! He should be fucking my ass not getting his fucked. "

Who says meeting a TS girl has to mean the guy likes getting his arse fucked? It certainly doesn't in my case.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like men to be men! He should be fucking my ass not getting his fucked. "

But if you met him, he would be, because you're a woman There is no difference in the way a bi man has sex with a woman than the way a straight man has sex with a woman. You don't act differently with a man because you're bi than I do because I'm straight.

I just genuinely don't get this...but as they say, each to their own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But if you met him, he would be, because you're a woman There is no difference in the way a bi man has sex with a woman than the way a straight man has sex with a woman. You don't act differently with a man because you're bi than I do because I'm straight.

I just genuinely don't get this...but as they say, each to their own. "

It's actually the enthusiasm for strict bigender paradigms that bothers me most there.

Can't people just be people?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glenrothes

As with anything else in life, we all have our likes/dislikes. It would be boring if everyone liked the same things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As with anything else in life, we all have our likes/dislikes. It would be boring if everyone liked the same things. "

Exactly!

Reply privately

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

Just put the verification up.

I would be pissed off, and not have a repeat meet, with someone that had met another person, that went against their sexual orientation on their profile, and I wasn't aware.

Why bother lying? Life's too short.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's actually the enthusiasm for strict bigender paradigms that bothers me most there.

Can't people just be people?"

I realise I've used a lot of labelling terminology there; but my ultimate point is that when I'm with someone, what they do or do not do with someone else has absolutely no impact on me in that situation. So yes, people should just be people, and I'm either attracted to that person or I'm not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like men to be men! He should be fucking my ass not getting his fucked.

Who says meeting a TS girl has to mean the guy likes getting his arse fucked? It certainly doesn't in my case.

"

Some women just don't get it pal

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get what you are all saying. I just don't like it. It's just my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hypocrite.

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I understand that,so you are prepared to lie to those people about the fact you like meeting these girls?! That's not very fair on them,especially if they are against meeting bi guys.

Although as I've recently found out,an awful lot of guys are bi on here,but state straight on their profiles."

You raise another interesting point.

Is a guy who is only attracted to feminine traits (cocks do nothing for me...only don't necessarily get in the way of me being turned on by all the feminine qualities of an attractive TS) the same as a bisexual?

I don't have a problem with bisexuality (of either gender), however, if I am not attracted at all by masculine traits am I in fact bisexual?

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's a pity that people are bothered and somehow it turns someone who is blatantly attractive, into someone who is not attractive. The vagaries of peoples' minds.

Seeing the verification will not give them much information, I assume, such as whether the person was fully/partially transitioned etc. And yet that same person that was met and verified could have had their gender set as male or female, and a different conclusion would have been drawn.

I generally take a 'fuck em' approach. People who are so whimsical aren't likely the better people up top for many of us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hypocrite. "

I am.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It wouldn't put me off. Where a man has had his cock before me is none of my business. Also do not undertabd bi women who are horrified at the thought of bi men. hypocrites really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I understand that,so you are prepared to lie to those people about the fact you like meeting these girls?! That's not very fair on them,especially if they are against meeting bi guys.

Although as I've recently found out,an awful lot of guys are bi on here,but state straight on their profiles.

Is a guy who is only attracted to feminine traits (cocks do nothing for me...only don't necessarily get in the way of me being turned on by all the feminine qualities of an attractive TS) the same as a bisexual?

I don't have a problem with bisexuality (of either gender), however, if I am not attracted at all by masculine traits am I in fact bisexual? "

I think no, but I know a lot on here would disagree with me. I don't see having sex with someone who lives and identifies themselves as a woman as being the same as having sex with a man at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't people just be people?

I realise I've used a lot of labelling terminology there; but my ultimate point is that when I'm with someone, what they do or do not do with someone else has absolutely no impact on me in that situation. So yes, people should just be people, and I'm either attracted to that person or I'm not. "

I was agreeing with you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hypocrite.

I am. "

Stick is in the Hypocrite camp then because we won't meet BI Men but happy to meet BI women. Are we at all bothered by this?..........Nope too busy having awesome times.

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I realise I've used a lot of labelling terminology there; but my ultimate point is that when I'm with someone, what they do or do not do with someone else has absolutely no impact on me in that situation. So yes, people should just be people, and I'm either attracted to that person or I'm not. "

Amen to that! I wish everyone could be that broadminded/liberated! Women like you are exactly the kind of women I like to meet, but, I fear you may be few and far between..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get what you are all saying. I just don't like it. It's just my opinion. "

Don't you think it's a bit weird to think about how your meet behaves in bed with other people when they're having sex with you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As the title says?

"

The only thing that puts me off is when someone's profile states "straight" when clearly, looking at their meets and who they are looking for, they are not!! Just be honest!!

Reply privately

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"I get what you are all saying. I just don't like it. It's just my opinion.

Don't you think it's a bit weird to think about how your meet behaves in bed with other people when they're having sex with you?"

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"As the title says?

"

What a shallow society many try to ensnare us into, glad the majority of guys i meet do not care what others think..without those who stand up and change the system we will always live in the shadows down trodden and abused

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't have a problem with bisexuality (of either gender), however, if I am not attracted at all by masculine traits am I in fact bisexual? "

I asked exactly the same question a couple of weeks ago .

Hopefully you will get an answer , I didn't

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've rolled around with a couple of Ts in my time yet i don't consider myself bisexual & neither did they...or they wouldn't have met me.

If someone else consider's you bisexual, let them...you don't seem the type of chap to loose sleep over it

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I I think no, but I know a lot on here would disagree with me. I don't see having sex with someone who lives and identifies themselves as a woman as being the same as having sex with a man at all."

Yes, this is how I see it too...not that any of these labels really concern me...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doesn't bother me. I'm female n like transgender too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get what you are all saying. I just don't like it. It's just my opinion.

Don't you think it's a bit weird to think about how your meet behaves in bed with other people when they're having sex with you?"

Who said I do that? I always check their veris out etc.

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Surely a straight man wouldn't want to play with a person who has a cock. I don't know,we know what we like so why put a label on things. I'm looking for another bisexual guy at the moment and it's opened my eyes on a lot of things.

Maybe if you don't display the verification,the ts girl who you had a great time with would be pretty hurt...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Hypocrite. "

I don't think she's being hypocritical at all. Her body, her preference.

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"What a shallow society many try to ensnare us into, glad the majority of guys i meet do not care what others think..without those who stand up and change the system we will always live in the shadows down trodden and abused "

What a very good point you make.

I should be concerned that in not being open about my meets with and attraction to transgender women I am actually being insulting to both them and bolstering the lack of understanding society shows them in general.

This and other comments by others who have become involved in this discussion have lead me to decide that I should show this verification I mentioned and do so with pride!

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

See not all TS have dicks!

Which seems to be the first image people seem to have..

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

".

Maybe if you don't display the verification, the ts girl who you had a great time with would be pretty hurt..."

This too is a very fair point...

Verification now displayed

Reply privately

over a year ago

".

Maybe if you don't display the verification, the ts girl who you had a great time with would be pretty hurt...

Verification now displayed "

Oh my , she is gorgeous .....

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

".

Maybe if you don't display the verification, the ts girl who you had a great time with would be pretty hurt...

Excellent

Reply privately

over a year ago

".

Oh my , she is gorgeous ..... "

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

A lot of bi men never get their arses fucked!

For a lot like me its more cock sucking,kissing and wanking...the thought of bumming or being bummed makes me queasy

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

".

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

".

Yes, I know....as said in my verification of her...I am one lucky chap!

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

".

_olarfox your a good guy i know there is a growing momentum of people who accept and we appreciate your understanding, it saves lives x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What a shallow society many try to ensnare us into, glad the majority of guys i meet do not care what others think..without those who stand up and change the system we will always live in the shadows down trodden and abused

What a very good point you make.

I should be concerned that in not being open about my meets with and attraction to transgender women I am actually being insulting to both them and bolstering the lack of understanding society shows them in general.

This and other comments by others who have become involved in this discussion have lead me to decide that I should show this verification I mentioned and do so with pride!"

Good on you!! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Makes me laugh how people think all men who meet tv/ts recieve anal.

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

Reply privately

over a year ago

".

Yes, I know....as said in my verification of her...I am one lucky chap!"

Very lucky , and well done for displaying the veri .

We did the same thing a short while back

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

".

Yes, I know....as said in my verification of her...I am one lucky chap!

Very lucky , and well done for displaying the veri .

We did the same thing a short while back "

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"It's actually the enthusiasm for strict bigender paradigms that bothers me most there.

This is spot on too wasp_hunter

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think it's hypocritical for a bi woman to not want to meet bi men. If she didn't want to meet other bi women, that would be IMO.

Anyway, OP you look hot & based on this thread seem like a good guy, so if it puts any women off I'd say it's their loss.

Reply privately

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

Well said and those (on here and elsewhere) who say they won't meet men who have seen/do see bis/TVs/TSs are in total denial about the fact that they will NEVER know if the man they are meeting is "totally" straight; wake up, smell the coffee; the men you are meeting may have seen me/other TVs/TSs/Bis/Other before you. And they haven't even told YOU (fancy that!!!)

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Anyway, OP you look hot & based on this thread seem like a good guy, so if it puts any women off I'd say it's their loss."

Thank you Sarah - that's sweet of you

Reply privately

over a year ago

As much as I agree that who you are and what you have done should not define you,

These are people preferences

So no I don't think its fair to hide your veri in a bid to deny them the opportunity of being fully aware who they are arranging to meet,

Be open, be honest, meet the right people,

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

[Removed by poster at 16/05/15 13:07:54]

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"As much as I agree that who you are and what you have done should not define you,

These are people preferences

So no I don't think its fair to hide your veri in a bid to deny them the opportunity of being fully aware who they are arranging to meet,

Be open, be honest, meet the right people,

"

This seems like very fair comment.

I've been very impressed by the response to the topic I raised. Many honest and thought provoking contributions have been made.

As mentioned earlier, I have now decided to be upfront and have displayed the verification I mentioned at the start of the thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair play,

Not trying in any way to instruct you on how you manage you profile,

But some will shy away from a straight profile with a TV\TS veri,

They just will, "ooh not very straight, blah blah judgment judgment"

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Fair play,

"

If you read through some of the earlier discussion you'll see that there is also a debate about what constitutes straight or bi in different peoples opinions.

I and at least one other tended to concur that an attraction to transgender girls (as girls), where no attraction to males/cocks/masculinity exists is not exactly the same as being bisexual...

Reply privately

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

I am and I won't meet bi guys either. Just my preference.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fair play,

If you read through some of the earlier discussion you'll see that there is also a debate about what constitutes straight or bi in different peoples opinions.

I and at least one other tended to concur that an attraction to transgender girls (as girls), where no attraction to males/cocks/masculinity exists is not exactly the same as being bisexual... "

If someone is transgender then they should be treated as the gender in which they live - no matter their genitals.

If someone is a transvestite (as most of the crossdressers are on this site) then you should treat them as the gender that they lived in, dressed in the clothes of the opposite gender.

So most on this site would be men wearing clothes marketed to women. Not transwomen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It puts me off when guys meet TV/TS and then say they're straight.

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"It puts me off when guys meet TV/TS and then say they're straight."

Do you feel the same way about post-op TS?

Reply privately

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

Not all CD/TV/TS penetrate guys...

Some don't even perform anal sex...just oral.

I respect your preference, but that's pretty narrow minded.

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Fair play,

If someone is transgender then they should be treated as the gender in which they live - no matter their genitals.

"

I agree

...and as a man who can be attracted to such transgender women (as females), I still regard myself as fundamentally straight. What matters to me is whether I find a woman attractive, regardless of whether she is a 'genetic' female or a transgender female.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a few theories..

the age old sti/aids thing

fear of being dumped for a man

most men are happy to get what they need(ie to cum),sometime at the expense of their integrity..and to be honest..some of the bi-male mail I get does make me conclude I'd get a sex meet without any engaging conversation etc(no need to show face either..), so...that might not be something a woman(bi or straight) really likes to think about..

I particularly am not fond of the hidden bi people..especially those 'straight' hubbies out there...often using their wife as bait..

There are gems in every group on fab, regardless of their sex,sexuality etc..

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"

Not all CD/TV/TS penetrate guys...

Some don't even perform anal sex...just oral.

I respect your preference, but that's pretty narrow minded."

...and there are plenty of guys (myself included) who have no interest in being penetrated by them...

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"

There are gems in every group on fab, regardless of their sex,sexuality etc.."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

There are gems in every group on fab, regardless of their sex,sexuality etc.."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

oh n I forgot to mention im a gem

Reply privately

over a year ago

What does put me off are men who use tgirls as a last resort because they aren't having any luck with women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fair play,

I agree

...and as a man who can be attracted to such transgender women (as females), I still regard myself as fundamentally straight. What matters to me is whether I find a woman attractive, regardless of whether she is a 'genetic' female or a transgender female."

No need to put 'female' in brackets. Transwomen are just women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

oh n I forgot to mention im a gem "

lend me a tenner bitch

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Fair play,

No need to put 'female' in brackets. Transwomen are just women. "

I agree...and stand corrected

Badly worded, but I was trying to get across that it is entirely their femininity and 'femaleness' that I am attracted to regardless of the gender they were born

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"What does put me off are men who use tgirls as a last resort because they aren't having any luck with women. "

Lmao, low blow or what....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've met many men over the years and most are straight married . I'm discreet so therefore don't expect a verification from them .

True about some guys seeing us as a last resort . However they can be ed out quickly. Some guys just find us t girls to be sexier , dirtier and more horny . Personally I like men and the beautiful real women here so I'm here for all to enjoy xx

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"What does put me off are men who use tgirls as a last resort because they aren't having any luck with women. "

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"As the title says?

"

The flip side is what about the TV/TS that are putting off meeting you because you don't have that type of verification? Some will like it, some will not, but where a door closes another can open x

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"What does put me off are men who use tgirls as a last resort because they aren't having any luck with women.

Lmao, low blow or what....

"

Yeah,don't know how to respond to that remark!

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

[Removed by poster at 16/05/15 14:46:26]

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"As the title says?

The flip side is what about the TV/TS that are putting off meeting you because you don't have that type of verification? Some will like it, some will not, but where a door closes another can open x"

Well, with the veri now published it will be interesting to see how it effects things.... watch this space

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

oh n I forgot to mention im a gem

lend me a tenner bitch "

Im no ones bitch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooooof straight to the feels. When you make it sound like that it's almost like a commodity.

Reply privately

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

This

Reply privately

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"As the title says?

The flip side is what about the TV/TS that are putting off meeting you because you don't have that type of verification? Some will like it, some will not, but where a door closes another can open x

Well, with the veri now published it will be interesting to see how it effects things.... watch this space "

Well let's face it...she's gorgeous!!!

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"

Well let's face it...she's gorgeous!!! "

Isn't she

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Isn't she

"

Oh my god you were worried! She is incredible! Well done you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As the title says?

"

Nope

I've always wanted a 3sum with a guy and a TS so bring her with you I'll shag you both

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"

Oh my god you were worried! She is incredible! Well done you!"

Thanks ...lol

Reply privately

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

It matters little to me if a man has met and enjoyed a T Girl. Having met and enjoyed the company of some great folk on here as well as enjoying fabulous sex (!) where my strap on has been enjoyed, I'd say it's all about finding out about yourself and learning what does and doesn't count as fun. I'm lucky enough to have met some very broad minded people who have let me into their worlds. I count that as exceptional trust and respect and long may it continue. I'm pleased you've shown the veri. Let those with different ideas of fun pass you by (as they do me!). Fab has a huge number of members - you'll find those with similar interests and have huge fun I'm sure

Reply privately

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Ive met TS women and men in the past as well as genetic men and women and treat all the same as each other as it should be in my opinion. I display all verifications i recieve. Regardless if it puts others off me as so far as im concerned its a way of thanking the other person for meeting with me.

Reply privately

By *heekychops20Woman
over a year ago

Mischievious Muscliffe (Bournemouth)

I am not interested in anyone who is interested in tv/cd/ts... really not my thing at all... complete turn off for me

Reply privately

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"It matters little to me if a man has met and enjoyed a T Girl. Having met and enjoyed the company of some great folk on here as well as enjoying fabulous sex (!) where my strap on has been enjoyed, I'd say it's all about finding out about yourself and learning what does and doesn't count as fun. I'm lucky enough to have met some very broad minded people who have let me into their worlds. I count that as exceptional trust and respect and long may it continue. I'm pleased you've shown the veri. Let those with different ideas of fun pass you by (as they do me!). Fab has a huge number of members - you'll find those with similar interests and have huge fun I'm sure "

I know i dont regret it. Ive found transexuals to be more willing to explore than others and more sorted about who they are and what they want out of life and thats worth a lot too. We all have our likes and dislikes thats what makes us who we are. But what i would say is if anyone is tempted but not sure to meet a transexual i say do it you wont regret it and you might make a new friend in the process which is always welcome.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am not interested in anyone who is interested in tv/cd/ts... really not my thing at all... complete turn off for me"

We are the same. In the past we have encountered guys on fab whose profile claims they are straight but they show verifications from tv/cd guys.

Our take on that is they are undeniably either gay or bi & we find that a bit of a passion killer so would avoid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

exactly this, the amount of messages i get from straight guys offering to blow me is ridiculous, then i look at their veris and all of them are from females. makes me sick that all those women are being taken for a fool and meeting with guys that are only looking for women all the while they are sucking guys cock on the side lol. same goes for straight guys only looking to meet women, then you see the veri that they leave for meeting tgirls.

guys need to grow some balls and start being honest about their sexuality!!! i feel for the women that are being lied to.

meh, never mind, just be honest i say.

Reply privately

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Exactly honesty is the best policy. The guys i cant stand are those straight ones that deny to themselves that they are bi or gay. Then still get married and then do it behind there wives backs with other guys!

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Be true to who you are,just find people who don't find it a turn off. Would you really want to meet those people anyway."
I agree

"I wish more people were upfront and honest on this site.

I guess my concern is that some of these people who have less 'uninhibited' tastes (or less understanding of those of us who do) might still be attractive individuals and people who I might still enjoy meeting with for more 'vanilla' encounters..."

But you then run the risk that they find out eventually that you are bisexual, leaving them feeling upset and cheated, and hence making you feel dishonest and guilty.

"Publish and use it as an additional filter"

Mr ddc

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I wouldn't have a problem with this at all. You're hot, she's hot.....infact would you mind passing on my details? Lol

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I wouldn't have a problem with this at all. You're hot, she's hot.....infact would you mind passing on my details? Lol "

...thank you very muchly ...You might have to drop her a line yourself though as I'm not sure whether she's in to girls....I most certainly am though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Well said and those (on here and elsewhere) who say they won't meet men who have seen/do see bis/TVs/TSs are in total denial about the fact that they will NEVER know if the man they are meeting is "totally" straight; wake up, smell the coffee; the men you are meeting may have seen me/other TVs/TSs/Bis/Other before you. And they haven't even told YOU (fancy that!!!) "

I'm not that naive to think I may have met only totally straight guys. If I KNOW they are bi/bi curious, meet tvs, I choose not to meet them. Doesn't mean I won't chat with the, because I have, even to the stage of looking to meet, but something holds me back. Again, my body, my choice. I don't need a lecture about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said and those (on here and elsewhere) who say they won't meet men who have seen/do see bis/TVs/TSs are in total denial about the fact that they will NEVER know if the man they are meeting is "totally" straight; wake up, smell the coffee; the men you are meeting may have seen me/other TVs/TSs/Bis/Other before you. And they haven't even told YOU (fancy that!!!)

I'm not that naive to think I may have met only totally straight guys. If I KNOW they are bi/bi curious, meet tvs, I choose not to meet them. Doesn't mean I won't chat with the, because I have, even to the stage of looking to meet, but something holds me back. Again, my body, my choice. I don't need a lecture about it. "

Perfectly put people complain about labels but then are quick to label people as homophobes for simply having their own preferences. I say good on the OP for coming out so to speak.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glenrothes

I'm not that naive to think I may have met only totally straight guys. If I KNOW they are bi/bi curious, meet tvs, I choose not to meet them. Doesn't mean I won't chat with the, because I have, even to the stage of looking to meet, but something holds me back. Again, my body, my choice. I don't need a lecture about it.

Perfectly put people complain about labels but then are quick to label people as homophobes for simply having their own preferences. I say good on the OP for coming out so to speak. "

I've been accused of being homophobic because of who I won't meet. As I have close friends who are gay and bi and friends who are Ts (One post op and one pre op), those accusers couldn't be more wrong. On saying that, if I met a man where the chemistry was right between us, I am sure nothing would hold me back!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Oh and I agree, good for the OP for being totally honest.

Reply privately

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

"Oh and I agree, good for the OP for being totally honest. "

Well said.

Anyway why can't we be like the Polynesians, all live in one big hut and move about a lot.

Jenny xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a man says he is bi or bicurious then it's fine.

If a man says he is straight and meets TVs then he is not being honest with himself.

TVs are very sexy but a woman and a TV are not interchangeable!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's your personal preference to show or not.

I just choose to be discreet who I meet on here and have no desire to share with everyone who I been with.

That is a private matter only for the eyes of genuine potential meets not for the whole site to see.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's your personal preference to show or not.

I just choose to be discreet who I meet on here and have no desire to share with everyone who I been with.

That is a private matter only for the eyes of genuine potential meets not for the whole site to see. "

And that's totally your right and prerogative . The very reason one has the choice as to whether to display or not .

For others the verifications are a part of the shop window so to speak , and they choose to show them , or some of them .

It's all good

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's your personal preference to show or not.

That is a private matter only for the eyes of genuine potential meets not for the whole site to see.

And that's totally your right and prerogative . The very reason one has the choice as to whether to display or not .

For others the verifications are a part of the shop window so to speak , and they choose to show them , or some of them .

It's all good "

Yeah tbh and less hassle in my case then when I did show.

Men on here can be more bitchy to each other then the women. lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hasn't put me off either. I've met guys who have met them.

Reply privately

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"

Isn't she

"

Oh yes ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Isn't she

Oh yes ... "

She's absolutely stunning!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm fat but don't meet fat men. I'm black and don't meet black men. Nought as queer as folk!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Doesn't bother us at all .

It will some , but would you really want to meet those who judge you anyway ?

"

Why is someone's preference seen as a judgement?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like it if someones bi/ sees TV,TS girls...shows they re open minded. Im put off if a profile states multiple times how straight the user is x

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Each to their own I say

This is my concern.

It would be great to have the luxury to simply not be bothered about meeting these kind of people anyway, but, in reality as a single male on here (especially in an area that is not over brimming with attractive swingers), it seems counter productive to effectively limit my number of potential meets even further."

Yes, because we're going to appeal to everyone!

I prefer to meet people who fulfil my needs. That could be once a week or once a year. I don't comprise just to increase the frequency of meets, but each to their own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As the title says?

"

I will be honest... When I first joined I wouldn't meet guys who had this on their profile or bicurious I wasn't very open minded to say the least!!

Iv now become more open minded in those areas and would like to have a meet with a TS myself.

As for not showing your verification from the TS ... Verifications whether they are from women, men, whoever can sometimes put people off. You can't please everyone.

I'd be honest though on fab, telling lies gets you no where.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"It wouldn't put me off. Where a man has had his cock before me is none of my business. Also do not undertabd bi women who are horrified at the thought of bi men. hypocrites really. "

Any different to the promiscuous people on this site banging all comers yet saddle up and mount their high horses should anyone dare mention bareback?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It puts me off..

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"As the title says?

What a shallow society many try to ensnare us into, glad the majority of guys i meet do not care what others think..without those who stand up and change the system we will always live in the shadows down trodden and abused "

Down trodden and abused?!! Get a grip!

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes..very much so

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I don't think it's hypocritical for a bi woman to not want to meet bi men. If she didn't want to meet other bi women, that would be IMO.

Anyway, OP you look hot & based on this thread seem like a good guy, so if it puts any women off I'd say it's their loss."

Not their loss at all or they'd go there. If I don't want something how is it my loss?

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

".

She is gorgeous

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"As the title says?

What a shallow society many try to ensnare us into, glad the majority of guys i meet do not care what others think..without those who stand up and change the system we will always live in the shadows down trodden and abused

Down trodden and abused?!! Get a grip! "

I have and that is why i fight my corner, do you know my life? the sheer torture of society's actions upon TS weighs heavy and last week i actually was to end my life, but fate came to my rescue for now.

I find your comment cold and filled with venom..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As the title says?

I have and that is why i fight my corner, do you know my life? the sheer torture of society's actions upon TS weighs heavy and last week i actually was to end my life, but fate came to my rescue for now.

"

This

In our local town there is a TV who occasionally dresses up and does her make up to do her shopping and have a coffee if she is brave enough . No big deal you may think , but the looks and abuse she endures are awful . She looks almost scared as she cautiously walks through the scowling faces .

Myself and my wife always make a point of chatting to her , helping her feel comfortable and she spends ages getting tips and sharing make up tips with Sabrina . The way she changes from her nervous and shy way to a more confident and sassy way is amazing . Yet we seem to be the only people who give her the time of day and don't judge or ridicule her .

I have had numerous friends and colleagues question me as to why I talk to her . As the lifestyle is a secret world for us , I have to explain that it's just ' us being nice ' , when in actual fact we applaud her and wish she could be accepted like anyone else .

Of course we don't know how it feels to be ostracised by society . Nor do we know how it must feel to dress up and prepare for the impending looks , stares and general disdain . And we know for a fact that she has been disowned by her family .

So when someone says ' get a grip ' it is a cold and heartless comment which certainly doesn't help . Especially when it's said on a swingers site of all places

Reply privately

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"As the title says?

"

some people dont know how to treat others with respect

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very eye opening thread. Shows that some prejudices will never change. Props to op for showing the veri. And props to people who have supported him for doing so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As the title says?

This

In our local town there is a TV who occasionally dresses up and does her make up to do her shopping and have a coffee if she is brave enough . No big deal you may think , but the looks and abuse she endures are awful . She looks almost scared as she cautiously walks through the scowling faces .

Myself and my wife always make a point of chatting to her , helping her feel comfortable and she spends ages getting tips and sharing make up tips with Sabrina . The way she changes from her nervous and shy way to a more confident and sassy way is amazing . Yet we seem to be the only people who give her the time of day and don't judge or ridicule her .

I have had numerous friends and colleagues question me as to why I talk to her . As the lifestyle is a secret world for us , I have to explain that it's just ' us being nice ' , when in actual fact we applaud her and wish she could be accepted like anyone else .

Of course we don't know how it feels to be ostracised by society . Nor do we know how it must feel to dress up and prepare for the impending looks , stares and general disdain . And we know for a fact that she has been disowned by her family .

So when someone says ' get a grip ' it is a cold and heartless comment which certainly doesn't help . Especially when it's said on a swingers site of all places "

Fantastic post.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glenrothes

I get totally pissed off at being judged because I won't meet a certain group. It's my body so who I have sex with is my preference. It doesn't make me closed minded or prejudiced. Nor does it stop me socialising with my gay/bi/ts friends, in fact I have a great time out. Life would be so bloody dull if we all liked the same things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get totally pissed off at being judged because I won't meet a certain group. It's my body so who I have sex with is my preference. It doesn't make me closed minded or prejudiced. Nor does it stop me socialising with my gay/bi/ts friends, in fact I have a great time out. Life would be so bloody dull if we all liked the same things."

Totally agree that it would be dull if we all liked the same things .

But who has judged you ?

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Very eye opening thread. Shows that some prejudices will never change. Props to op for showing the veri. And props to people who have supported him for doing so. "

Thank you Moshermick

Reply privately

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

If the guy in question has Bi on his profile, no him meeting a TV/TS wouldn't put me off one little bit.. quite the opposite in fact.

If the guy says he is straight, I would think twice.

I love men who own their Bi side - and no matter how girly a TV looks.. its still a dude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I get totally pissed off at being judged because I won't meet a certain group. It's my body so who I have sex with is my preference. It doesn't make me closed minded or prejudiced. Nor does it stop me socialising with my gay/bi/ts friends, in fact I have a great time out. Life would be so bloody dull if we all liked the same things.

But who has judged you ?"

Not on this thread but previously ones. Didn't make that clear.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get totally pissed off at being judged because I won't meet a certain group. It's my body so who I have sex with is my preference. It doesn't make me closed minded or prejudiced. Nor does it stop me socialising with my gay/bi/ts friends, in fact I have a great time out. Life would be so bloody dull if we all liked the same things.

But who has judged you ?

Not on this thread but previously ones. Didn't make that clear. "

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

I have been pleasantly surprised by just how non judgemental the vast majority of contributions to this thread have been.

I was interested in opinions and how people felt about the situation and this is what I have got.

I would like to underline that I in know way judge those who are disinclined to meet with guys who have similar sexual preferences to my own.

Indeed, this site should be all about allowing each and everyone of us to connect with anyone who happens to float our particular boat/boats

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am 100% straight. But I might think one day you know I want to suck a cock. Maybe just to see what it's like and for no other reason. I'd like to think I wouldn't be judged for doing that. Clearly if it was someone on here and they verified me i would be. Sad times.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It does put me off but I don't know why. Same as if I see some of their other meets are right mingers, puts me off but really it shouldn't have any impact on my decision."

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"As the title says?

"

It's all relative, as you say I don't know your life nor you mine. There are those on here who' know what I do for a living, my own loss, my daughter's suicide attempt, detention in a secure unit at 15. I've seen first hand my parents being down trodden and abused. So when I see what appears to be a throwaway statement: get a grip seemed appropriate to me.

Reply privately

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"As the title says?

"

Put the veri up man... you enjoyed the meet, compliment the TS. if people are put off, that is their preference, the same way Transsexuals are yours. it will also act as a filter, that way if someone contacts you, then they should be comfortable with your interests... Life is too short to worry about pleasing everyone bar yourself.

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I am 100% straight. But I might think one day you know I want to suck a cock. Maybe just to see what it's like and for no other reason. I'd like to think I wouldn't be judged for doing that. Clearly if it was someone on here and they verified me i would be. Sad times.

"

I myself am not at all into sucking cocks (regardless of who they might be attached to).

What I find slightly bizarre and representative of a double standard is the fact that women who are perfectly happy licking pussy, regard the idea of a man sucking another man's cock as so abhorrent. I guess its all to do with preconceptions about acts which are regarded as 'feminine/feminizing'..ie cock sucking and those which are essentially 'masculine/maculinizing'...ie pussy licking or fucking. It seems that its ok for a woman to adopt the latter (even if one of them requires donning a strap on), but for a man to do the former is generally frowned upon...at least in so called 'straight' society

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"As the title says?

Put the veri up man... you enjoyed the meet, compliment the TS. if people are put off, that is their preference, the same way Transsexuals are yours. it will also act as a filter, that way if someone contacts you, then they should be comfortable with your interests... Life is too short to worry about pleasing everyone bar yourself. "

Its now been up since yesterday afternoon

Reply privately

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"As the title says?

Put the veri up man... you enjoyed the meet, compliment the TS. if people are put off, that is their preference, the same way Transsexuals are yours. it will also act as a filter, that way if someone contacts you, then they should be comfortable with your interests... Life is too short to worry about pleasing everyone bar yourself.

Its now been up since yesterday afternoon "

Good man, now enjoy the weekend...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmm. Possibly though I'd still like a meet with D and a TS

B

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I think it's ok for anyone to be anyone they want to be on here without questions asked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am 100% straight. But I might think one day you know I want to suck a cock. Maybe just to see what it's like and for no other reason. I'd like to think I wouldn't be judged for doing that. Clearly if it was someone on here and they verified me i would be. Sad times.

I myself am not at all into sucking cocks (regardless of who they might be attached to).

What I find slightly bizarre and representative of a double standard is the fact that women who are perfectly happy licking pussy, regard the idea of a man sucking another man's cock as so abhorrent. I guess its all to do with preconceptions about acts which are regarded as 'feminine/feminizing'..ie cock sucking and those which are essentially 'masculine/maculinizing'...ie pussy licking or fucking. It seems that its ok for a woman to adopt the latter (even if one of them requires donning a strap on), but for a man to do the former is generally frowned upon...at least in so called 'straight' society "

As as been said people have their preferences. What I find bizarre is a woman who just outright don't entertain bi guys, regardless of their own preferences. In a 1 on 1 situation the bloke is seeing to the needs of that woman and is acting in a straight manner. I fail to see what difference it makes whatsoever. And a comment I saw earlier suggested bi guys aren't 100% real men. That is a crass thing to say.

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"As the title says?

It's all relative, as you say I don't know your life nor you mine. There are those on here who' know what I do for a living, my own loss, my daughter's suicide attempt, detention in a secure unit at 15. I've seen first hand my parents being down trodden and abused. So when I see what appears to be a throwaway statement: get a grip seemed appropriate to me.

WTF yep not a good enough issue for you then for someone else to have harrowing pain.... Your just what i face in society, guess what i have bad times as well more than you will ever understand and i give empathy "still" to those who i see in pain.

"

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Sorry OP not posting anymore on this issue, have taken it off topic to long please accept my apologizes..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As the title says?

"

Do you really think it was a throwaway statement?

I didn't , I think it was heartfelt , and to be honest , we all have a history .

Some are lucky and not too much gets too them , others are more sensitive .

As I mentioned in my previous post , the plight of TVs can be tortuous , and there really didn't seem any need to tell her to get a grip . But it's an open forum and if you feel it appropriate then fair enough .

Reply privately

over a year ago

" ..

What I find slightly bizarre and representative of a double standard is the fact that women who are perfectly happy licking pussy, regard the idea of a man sucking another man's cock as so abhorrent.

... "

A woman fucking a woman is not the same as a man fucking a man.

A pussy is not the same as a cock.

How on earth is it a double standard?

I find many things abhorrent. I really couldn't give a flying crap what other people think about that.

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"As the title says?

"

well everyone ever has had loss and shit happen so a comparison of'shit-life-has-thrown-at-you' being used as an excuse to belittle others still isn't appropriate, and it was eloquently explained to you. Yep - tv's and ts' s are incredibly downtrodden and abused, your total ignorance about this doesn't make is some silly little issue.

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

What I find slightly bizarre and representative of a double standard is the fact that women who are perfectly happy licking pussy, regard the idea of a man sucking another man's cock as so abhorrent. I guess its all to do with preconceptions about acts which are regarded as 'feminine/feminizing'..ie cock sucking and those which are essentially 'masculine/maculinizing'...ie pussy licking or fucking. It seems that its ok for a woman to adopt the latter (even if one of them requires donning a strap on), but for a man to do the former is generally frowned upon...at least in so called 'straight' society "

can't help but feel that lesbianism has been massively fetishised by mainstream society in a way that man-on-man action has not. I remember being in uni where 'bi-curious' was a fashion label for females, and the common risqué conversation with the girls was whether they would go gay for a night with Angelina Jolie, while the boys in class waited until after uni to come out.

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pops in to see if blood is still flying about

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As the title says?

"

A lot of people on here well simply lie, either about their status (married, attached), their preferences, ages, how they look (more than a few should have gone to specsavers) In short whatever it takes to get a date/shag whatever.

If that means not having bi or an inkling of bi on their profile, then some some will do that.

I've had guys email who very specifically state they are not into Tv's. Some I've met just wont post veri's from Tv's or Ts (not that I fall into the category of passable transgender)

In short it takes all sorts on here, straight, bi, gay and all variations in-between.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" ..

What I find slightly bizarre and representative of a double standard is the fact that women who are perfectly happy licking pussy, regard the idea of a man sucking another man's cock as so abhorrent.

A woman fucking a woman is not the same as a man fucking a man.

A pussy is not the same as a cock.

How on earth is it a double standard?

I find many things abhorrent. I really couldn't give a flying crap what other people think about that."

Guessing you are not into anal then lol

Reply privately

By *ackdd72Man
over a year ago

the valleys

[Removed by poster at 18/05/15 13:51:07]

Reply privately

By *ackdd72Man
over a year ago

the valleys

This

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

[Removed by poster at 18/05/15 13:52:18]

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Yes of course it will put off some women and couples.

There will also be plenty that aren't put off or bothered by it.

We fall in the latter group.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother me

Reply privately