X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The moment I realize im getting some :p

over a year ago

The anticipation, the tease and build-up, the feel and sound and sight of the lady's orgasm, the release for me, afters, and the crisps afterwards.

You did remember the crisps, didn't you?

over a year ago

"The moment I realize im getting some :p"

over a year ago

When my lady cums... hard! Shakes, moaning and literally trying to crush whatever is between her legs mmmmmm.

over a year ago

Before During and After

By *oodyshere2011Man
over a year ago

Midlands

The part where my tongue is all over her and making her cum ....

over a year ago

The feeling of her spasms, the pulsing clenches of her pussy and pelvic floor. The uncontrollable shaking of her legs. The collapse of her leg muscles when she realises she needs five mins before she can stand.

And often the fact that she then goes onto gush with secondary and further orgasms etc. especially if her first time.

over a year ago

My favorite part is the first moment his cock slides into my pussy....mmmm

-Courtney

over a year ago

When her toes curl

over a year ago

Having a brew after

over a year ago

I can't remember

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Only one?

over a year ago

All of it is fucking awesome, when your endorphins are racing, your breathing is heavy, the sights the sounds, the tingles, the shivers the release. Makes me feel alive!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

That moment when you realise you have a deeper connection...

The one where it's not just a fix, it's not just a fix with more people...

It's we can do things with each other that come from the darkest part of our minds, things we should regret and feel shameful for, yet now we have to admit that's who we really are...

I think it's called a mind fuck.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/05/15 08:25:35]

over a year ago

I'm sure some people just use these sort of posts to advertise their sexual prowess and hope it leads to a meet

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"I'm sure some people just use these sort of posts to advertise their sexual prowess and hope it leads to a meet

"

Of cause, why would you not take the chance to display what your best attributes are...

Finding a partner(s) in any method is like getting a job you really want, you have to tell them what you have, that they want, the rest is in the hands of the gods...

over a year ago

The part when I get cum in my mouth & on my face

over a year ago

I really, really, really love that bit when kissing ramps up a gear and suddenly you can't keep your hands off each other. It's no longer a question of what's going to happen, just how you can get to that point as fast as physically possible because you both want it so badly!

over a year ago

"I'm sure some people just use these sort of posts to advertise their sexual prowess and hope it leads to a meet

"

And excellent taste in crisps.

over a year ago

"I can't remember "

Maybe I can remind you

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

All of it beginning to end sharing yourself with another is such a great thing what lifes all about x

over a year ago

I love the build up and tease...the knowing its moving up a gear. Physically, I love watching her pupils dilate as I finally enter fully and the point where the vaginal muscles clamp down hard as she cums

over a year ago

The part where my wife feels her lover cumming. She looks deep into his eyes as her legs wrap around his clenching buttocks, drawing him into her. Feeling each pulse deep within her. Smiling up at him before kissing deeply as if they have become one being. As the climax subsides the touching and stroking becomes more sensuous as they feel contended in each other's embrace. They kiss tenderly before falling into blissful sleep. Still as one.

over a year ago

Which is far more important if you ask me.

over a year ago

Fair enough mate.

Just made me chuckle as a couple of posts sound like they're right out of a mills and boon novel

over a year ago

"The part where my wife feels her lover cumming. She looks deep into his eyes as her legs wrap around his clenching buttocks, drawing him into her. Feeling each pulse deep within her. Smiling up at him before kissing deeply as if they have become one being. As the climax subsides the touching and stroking becomes more sensuous as they feel contended in each other's embrace. They kiss tenderly before falling into blissful sleep. Still as one."

Then i spunk all over myself...forgot that bit!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"My favorite part is the first moment his cock slides into my pussy....mmmm

-Courtney"

The moment my cock first slides into their pussy!

over a year ago

Peeling a sweet pair of knickers off for the first time

over a year ago

Oooooooooooooo

the bit where i start to tingle in anticipation or as a response to someones touch, closely followed by that butterfly sensation that kind of makes you all breathless and light headed

xxx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

When you're just kissing and they brush past your nipple and you can feel yourself getting wet.

When you've got a cock in your mouth and you can hear how much they are enjoying it.

When you run your tongue up the length of their cock and it twitches.

And when they enter you for the first time

By *biza007Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

When you've been engaged in foreplay for a while, you're wet, you're turned on like hell you've been on the edge of orgasm but not quite hit it....and then they slide their cock in ohhhhhh yum

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Before During and After"

over a year ago

"When you've been engaged in foreplay for a while, you're wet, you're turned on like hell you've been on the edge of orgasm but not quite hit it....and then they slide their cock in ohhhhhh yum "

oh yes...oh yes...oh yes!

over a year ago

"When you've been engaged in foreplay for a while, you're wet, you're turned on like hell you've been on the edge of orgasm but not quite hit it....and then they slide their cock in ohhhhhh yum "

This and then taking you over the edge and feeling you cum with my cock deep inside

over a year ago

That point when you can feel she us just about to climax and you stop and look into her eyes and see the split second of panic before you grin, withdraw and start kissing down her front..

over a year ago

The first close flesh contact. Simple but oooooooo so good

over a year ago

When I cum

You can go now

over a year ago

Tba fag afterwards...

over a year ago

That first kiss after you have spent an evening flirting, and the sparks between you are flying, which is why I prefer one offs because you can never get back that first kiss

over a year ago

With a close partner the moment he cums n I feel it fill my cunt to the max mmmmmmm

By *quirell2015Man
over a year ago

somewhere nearby

The foreplay and build up you just can't beat it

over a year ago

Putting my Tummy Banana inside a Twinkle Cave.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/05/15 15:24:03]

over a year ago

Having to hold her down to stop her squirming from pleasure as you finger her pussy!;)

By *orflondonerMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

I love the nervous tension when you know you in,but are not in yet. I love kissing before, during and after sex(I love the taste when kissing a girl after she has given me a blow job). I love the taste of a girls pussy,and of her bum when I found out she is into rimming.That wonderful moment when cumming after fucking.I also like the looks you get at a club when you both make your way back to the bar area from others In short,I just live sex

over a year ago

"Fair enough mate.

Just made me chuckle as a couple of posts sound like they're right out of a mills and boon novel "

I'm sure the Mills and Boon stuff works on some, there'll be a whole raft of others thinking "fuck that, I want to hear about the after-fucking snacks".

over a year ago

Feeling mr's cock twitch and pulse as he makes me cum making him cum.. oh it's lush!

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

All of it

But the climax is superb

over a year ago

Got to be the anticipation of the first touch, the first moan and groan as U explore each other.

The teasing, the teasing

over a year ago

Doing it all over again...

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

That would be right

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

The cigarette afterwards

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

The most memorable point for me is when a woman ask you can you fuck my ass please. Woo what a tense moment for me. I can feel the hardness of my cock. I adore women bum. Just my fetish

over a year ago

When she takes it all deep in her throat looking up into your eyes

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

over a year ago

kissing... when you know it's game on

the first time I take the full length in my mouth, when I am on my knees so I can see the look on their face.

that minute after you have both climaxed into a hot sticky sweaty exhausted fulfilled combined mess.....post coital bliss.

and waiting for round 2

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

just after kissing and before getting intimate with them.

over a year ago

The victory lap round the bedroom after we finish.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"kissing... when you know it's game on

the first time I take the full length in my mouth, when I am on my knees so I can see the look on their face.

that minute after you have both climaxed into a hot sticky sweaty exhausted fulfilled combined mess.....post coital bliss.

and waiting for round 2 "

Oh that sounds like the meets with my FWB lol.

over a year ago

With the right person, the whole thing.

There's something magical about those feelings of being deep inside someone you truly fancy, and feels the same way about you, those feelings of being wanted, valued and desired, feeling safe, complete, as your lips suck hungrily at hers, you feel the sweat on her skin, the panting and whimpers of her breath, perhaps opening your eyes now and then to smile cheekily at each other. The moment when I finally feel the desperate rush of orgasm, as my cock throbs mightily and empties my semen deep inside her, it's the glistening cherry atop a moist, sweet cake of raw happiness.

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"With the right person, the whole thing.

There's something magical about those feelings of being deep inside someone you truly fancy, and feels the same way about you, those feelings of being wanted, valued and desired, feeling safe, complete, as your lips suck hungrily at hers, you feel the sweat on her skin, the panting and whimpers of her breath, perhaps opening your eyes now and then to smile cheekily at each other. The moment when I finally feel the desperate rush of orgasm, as my cock throbs mightily and empties my semen deep inside her, it's the glistening cherry atop a moist, sweet cake of raw happiness."

Offfft. It's gotten hot here all of a sudden.

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

There's something magical about those feelings of being deep inside someone you truly fancy, and feels the same way about you, those feelings of being wanted, valued and desired, feeling safe, complete, as your lips suck hungrily at hers, you feel the sweat on her skin, the panting and whimpers of her breath, perhaps opening your eyes now and then to smile cheekily at each other. The moment when I finally feel the desperate rush of orgasm, as my cock throbs mightily and empties my semen deep inside her, it's the glistening cherry atop a moist, sweet cake of raw happiness."

*fans self down*

over a year ago

...the moment when you first lean in to kiss, as lips just hover near each others before they melt together....

...and you 'know' you WANT it...

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

God that's sexy

over a year ago

There's something magical about those feelings of being deep inside someone you truly fancy, and feels the same way about you, those feelings of being wanted, valued and desired, feeling safe, complete, as your lips suck hungrily at hers, you feel the sweat on her skin, the panting and whimpers of her breath, perhaps opening your eyes now and then to smile cheekily at each other. The moment when I finally feel the desperate rush of orgasm, as my cock throbs mightily and empties my semen deep inside her, it's the glistening cherry atop a moist, sweet cake of raw happiness.

*fans self down*"

Give me a giant palm leaf and I'll do it for you x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/05/15 22:26:16]

over a year ago

I surely can't be the only person who finds writing about sex, or reading other people's writing about it, deeply unsexy. Even if it's someone I've fucked and deeply enjoyed fucking, it just makes me

over a year ago

"I surely can't be the only person who finds writing about sex, or reading other people's writing about it, deeply unsexy. Even if it's someone I've fucked and deeply enjoyed fucking, it just makes me "

The reason I write about sex the way I do, is my attempt to express myself clearly so that I might just attract the sort of women I'm looking for - those who don't appreciate the things I write, are clearly ones it wouldn't have worked with for either of us.

We probably don't have much in common, but that's ok.

over a year ago

"I surely can't be the only person who finds writing about sex, or reading other people's writing about it, deeply unsexy. Even if it's someone I've fucked and deeply enjoyed fucking, it just makes me

The reason I write about sex the way I do, is my attempt to express myself clearly so that I might just attract the sort of women I'm looking for - those who don't appreciate the things I write, are clearly ones it wouldn't have worked with for either of us.

We probably don't have much in common, but that's ok."

That makes perfect sense and it wasn't meant to be a dig at you. Just an observation, that's all.

It interests me that so many women seem to get turned on by the gushing flowery stuff, and it leaves me totally cold.

By *icky999Man
over a year ago

warrington

When they've finished, leave the showers and I can go back to my cell

over a year ago

Sex, when you look at the details, is pretty stupid, not the slightest bit sexy and quite embarrassing...

It's great when you can accept that and laugh, enjoy and just leave each other in a stupid grinning, sticky, sweaty mess.

Then have snacks and start again!

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Watching back the video lol

over a year ago

Snap

over a year ago

"When they've finished, leave the showers and I can go back to my cell "

Oh I found that strangely erotic

over a year ago

Hard to chose, but I think it's feeling her legs wrapped around me as I slide deep inside her

over a year ago

Definitely the sliding in

over a year ago

Yes - What he said....

over a year ago

"I can't remember "

Neither can I

over a year ago

Kissing

over a year ago

"Sex, when you look at the details, is pretty stupid, not the slightest bit sexy and quite embarrassing..."

I disagree - when you look at the details, and reasoning behind it, sex becomes even MORE exciting.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 10:17:31]

over a year ago

What utter bollocks.

Fucking hell.

(some can talk it but they can rarely do it)

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

When we cuddle up and my pussy is throbbing and we fall asleep

over a year ago

What utter bollocks.

Fucking hell.

(some can talk it but they can rarely do it)"

Lets agree to disagree then shall we?

over a year ago

I can't recall, it's been that long, lol

over a year ago

Glenrothes

What utter bollocks.

Fucking hell.

(some can talk it but they can rarely do it)"

His words seem to work for a lot of women and in my experience, hold more than a hint of truth.

over a year ago

"Having a brew after "

A man after my own heart

over a year ago

About right

over a year ago

What utter bollocks.

Fucking hell.

(some can talk it but they can rarely do it)

His words seem to work for a lot of women and in my experience, hold more than a hint of truth. "

Thankyou, I reckon a lot of guys simply write off things they can't understand, that's ok though, it's the male way.

over a year ago

"I surely can't be the only person who finds writing about sex, or reading other people's writing about it, deeply unsexy. Even if it's someone I've fucked and deeply enjoyed fucking, it just makes me "

Unless it's in a novel as part of the story I find long,erotic writing a bit cheesy. Most novelists don't go into great detail,they hint at what's going to happen and we fill in the details with our imaginations.

By *oob lover 99Man
over a year ago

chester

"I really, really, really love that bit when kissing ramps up a gear and suddenly you can't keep your hands off each other. It's no longer a question of what's going to happen, just how you can get to that point as fast as physically possible because you both want it so badly!"

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"That moment when you realise you have a deeper connection...

The one where it's not just a fix, it's not just a fix with more people...

It's we can do things with each other that come from the darkest part of our minds, things we should regret and feel shameful for, yet now we have to admit that's who we really are...

I think it's called a mind fuck."

over a year ago

"

His words seem to work for a lot of women and in my experience, hold more than a hint of truth. "

That's interesting - my experience has been the exact opposite. Those who talk the good talk about mighty throbbing members and such have always been the narcissistic selfish ones who think they're an amazing fuck because they make too much eye contact or something.

Perhaps that's one of the reasons it instantly makes me cringe, because I associate it with that.

(Again, absolutely not a dig at SB - I don't know him)

over a year ago

"

His words seem to work for a lot of women and in my experience, hold more than a hint of truth.

That's interesting - my experience has been the exact opposite. Those who talk the good talk about mighty throbbing members and such have always been the narcissistic selfish ones who think they're an amazing fuck because they make too much eye contact or something. "

Surely that's not what's coming across in my writing though? Nothing I've written should be telling you its all 'me me ME!' and how amazing I am, I try to express sex and my enjoyment of it as a mutual experience, I don't claim to be a raging bull of barely contained testosterone who's gonna come crashing through your bedroom door riding a warhorse, hurl you on the bed, ravish you with my titanic member as I grasp you in my powerful arms, ROAR as I climax, then gallop away, leaving you gasping, soaked in sweat and smiling in satisfaction as my mighty DNA swims around inside you.

over a year ago

"

That's interesting - my experience has been the exact opposite. Those who talk the good talk about mighty throbbing members and such have always been the narcissistic selfish ones who think they're an amazing fuck because they make too much eye contact or something.

Surely that's not what's coming across in my writing though? Nothing I've written should be telling you its all 'me me ME!' and how amazing I am, I try to express sex and my enjoyment of it as a mutual experience, I don't claim to be a raging bull of barely contained testosterone who's gonna come crashing through your bedroom door riding a warhorse, hurl you on the bed, ravish you with my titanic member as I grasp you in my powerful arms, ROAR as I climax, then gallop away, leaving you gasping, soaked in sweat and smiling in satisfaction as my mighty DNA swims around inside you."

You wouldn't?!

What a letdown.

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

exactly this!!

over a year ago

(Lol)

Holy fuck.

/I'm out.

over a year ago

"

Surely that's not what's coming across in my writing though? Nothing I've written should be telling you its all 'me me ME!' and how amazing I am, I try to express sex and my enjoyment of it as a mutual experience, I don't claim to be a raging bull of barely contained testosterone who's gonna come crashing through your bedroom door riding a warhorse, hurl you on the bed, ravish you with my titanic member as I grasp you in my powerful arms, ROAR as I climax, then gallop away, leaving you gasping, soaked in sweat and smiling in satisfaction as my mighty DNA swims around inside you.

You wouldn't?!

What a letdown.

"

We can't all be Conan the Barbarian in the bedroom

over a year ago

"

Surely that's not what's coming across in my writing though? Nothing I've written should be telling you its all 'me me ME!' and how amazing I am, I try to express sex and my enjoyment of it as a mutual experience, I don't claim to be a raging bull of barely contained testosterone who's gonna come crashing through your bedroom door riding a warhorse, hurl you on the bed, ravish you with my titanic member as I grasp you in my powerful arms, ROAR as I climax, then gallop away, leaving you gasping, soaked in sweat and smiling in satisfaction as my mighty DNA swims around inside you."

It's generally not so much about what's written as the way it's written. The OTT stuff just doesn't do it for me, I can't take it seriously. It feels like someone trying to demonstrate their sexual prowess, but that's by definition a completely one-sided exercise, like someone having a virtual wank in front of you. I associate it with men trying to pull relatively stupid women.

Sex done right (for me) is fun and ridiculous and amazing and silly and sweaty and sweary and I don't think that translates well to written text. The other stuff just makes me

(In all of this, I'm well aware that I have a pretty wanky poem in my profile, well I read that and it was the exception for me, so it put it on there.)

over a year ago

when they have gone and i survey the mess left!! oh and washing the toys

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 11:50:55]

over a year ago

"The victory lap round the bedroom after we finish."

If your legs are still working youbarent doinh it right

over a year ago

The forplay running your hands up her dress, caressing her stocking legs fumbling with her bra the anticipation the tast of fresh lipstick the gorgeous smell of her body it's great

over a year ago

"

Sex done right (for me) is fun and ridiculous and amazing and silly and sweaty and sweary and I don't think that translates well to written text. "

over a year ago

"Sex done right (for me) is fun and ridiculous and amazing and silly and sweaty and sweary and I don't think that translates well to written text."

Haha! Challenge accepted!

over a year ago

That aching feeling of want. The feel of his cock pulsing in my mouth as he cums. The taste of my cum off his fingers .

over a year ago

When she wraps her legs round your waist and her arms round your neck as she pulls you tight and you can feel her whole body juddering and shaking after a mind blowing orgasm

over a year ago

"Sex done right (for me) is fun and ridiculous and amazing and silly and sweaty and sweary and I don't think that translates well to written text.

Haha! Challenge accepted! "

(with apologies to SB)

There's something magical about the moment when the bra strap becomes undone. You have to fumble again for that lower clasp, nonchalantly bringing round your other hand after the one-handed manoeuvre failed. It's a beautiful moment.

With tv on in the background, Alan Carr's gentle tones whisk you away to another place. But you forget Alan and you move to the bed where the feelings of being deep inside someone you truly fancy, and feels the same way about you take over.

Alan Carr's punchline about geese and the vicar's wife though has made you wilt a little and Mr Floppy doesn't want to put his raincoat on.

Being valued and desired by your partner; she understands how much you like Alan Carr and there's no jealousy, instead she's feeling safe and complete, and her lips bring your back to a throbbing magnificence. After bumping together and sucking each other's faces you feel the desperate rush of orgasm and you empty your semen deep inside her, caught by the condom. You remove your cock while trying to keep the condom in place, and out it flops; the glistening, dribble-catcher. You tie it and lob it towards the bin... It doesn't even touch the side of the bin: a perfect shot, the cherry atop a moist, sweet cake of raw happiness.

Isn't sex awesome.

over a year ago

"Sex done right (for me) is fun and ridiculous and amazing and silly and sweaty and sweary and I don't think that translates well to written text.

Haha! Challenge accepted!

(with apologies to SB)

There's something magical about the moment when the bra strap becomes undone. You have to fumble again for that lower clasp, nonchalantly bringing round your other hand after the one-handed manoeuvre failed. It's a beautiful moment.

With tv on in the background, Alan Carr's gentle tones whisk you away to another place. But you forget Alan and you move to the bed where the feelings of being deep inside someone you truly fancy, and feels the same way about you take over.

Alan Carr's punchline about geese and the vicar's wife though has made you wilt a little and Mr Floppy doesn't want to put his raincoat on.

Being valued and desired by your partner; she understands how much you like Alan Carr and there's no jealousy, instead she's feeling safe and complete, and her lips bring your back to a throbbing magnificence. After bumping together and sucking each other's faces you feel the desperate rush of orgasm and you empty your semen deep inside her, caught by the condom. You remove your cock while trying to keep the condom in place, and out it flops; the glistening, dribble-catcher. You tie it and lob it towards the bin... It doesn't even touch the side of the bin: a perfect shot, the cherry atop a moist, sweet cake of raw happiness.

Isn't sex awesome. "

Take me now

over a year ago

phoning for a taxi in the morning..

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"

This made me really laugh!!!!

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I really like that bit when I'm really getting into a blow job and I hear him moaning then he pulls me off him because he can't take anymore amongst other things

over a year ago

Glenrothes

What he describes is, in my experience, rare, but it does happen especially where there is a great connection. I certainly enjoy all of that with my FWB just now The first scenario not the impression of a marauding Viking that is lol. Yes sometimes when someone writes about it, it can come across as cheesy. Just something resonated with me with what the OP saI'd.

By *embudWoman
over a year ago

LONDON

"I really, really, really love that bit when kissing ramps up a gear and suddenly you can't keep your hands off each other. It's no longer a question of what's going to happen, just how you can get to that point as fast as physically possible because you both want it so badly!"

Ditto!!

By *embudWoman
over a year ago

LONDON

"The part where my wife feels her lover cumming. She looks deep into his eyes as her legs wrap around his clenching buttocks, drawing him into her. Feeling each pulse deep within her. Smiling up at him before kissing deeply as if they have become one being. As the climax subsides the touching and stroking becomes more sensuous as they feel contended in each other's embrace. They kiss tenderly before falling into blissful sleep. Still as one."

Nice!!

over a year ago

"I can't remember "

U want a reminder?

Post new Message to Thread