Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Not cleaning up in a club

Jump to newest

By *aysmit OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

I have never understood this why people make a mess in a club and don't clean up after them selfs weather it being cum lady cum comdom rappers etc personly I would stop behind at the end of the night to help the staff clean up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have never understood this why people make a mess in a club and don't clean up after them selfs weather it being cum lady cum comdom rappers etc personly I would stop behind at the end of the night to help the staff clean up "

Would you? I wouldn't dream of staying behind at any venue I'd paid to attend to help the staff or offer to wash up in a restaurant. I agree that people should clear they bodily fluids up, it's not only uncouth it's a health hazard.

By *aysmit OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

I would stay behind and help the staff

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I would stay behind and help the staff "

Why?

By *aysmit OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

Out of respect for the staff

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Out of respect for the staff "

I think people should clean their own darn mess up myself.

Don't the staff mind you taking their jobs and doing it for nothing?

By *aysmit OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

Well I'd just help them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would you do the same in macdonalds?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Would you do the same in macdonalds?"

I feel like it sometimes

over a year ago

To be fair we have been known to clean a room because others haven't but then both have worked or helped at clubs and it becomes second nature.

But we agree with the Op... Why cant people clean up x

over a year ago

This is one of the reasons I don't do clubs.

By *ot monkey71Couple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

I wouldn't stay behind to help staff but I do believe in tidying up afterwards. It's just good manners as I wouldn't want to tidy up after people. Kind of spoils the mood!

over a year ago

I wouldn't stay behind to help staff clean up but I do leave rooms as I find them, there is no excuse for leaving cum on beds and used condoms on the floor, basically its minging

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Having been involved with a club for a couple of years, I have witnessed all sorts and from people who pontificate in chat/forums how refined and selective they are

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

of course, once they sober up

over a year ago

The feeling of triumph when you find an empty bed in a club quickly tempered by laying down in a stone cold wet patch and shooting up from the bed as if shot in the ass!

over a year ago

Not been to a club, but by the sounds of things, I wouldn't want to.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Back when I was a regular at a now defunct London party that took place in rented apartments I did stay behind and help tidy.

but at clubs I just am sure to tidy up after myself and whoever I have been playing with. I leave the play area how I would hope to find it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/15 21:33:30]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 15/05/15 21:33:30]"

Disinfectant wipes, bins for condoms and baby wipes or the like for people themselves should be in each room - wipes down the bed after playing and don't be a litterer and put your stuff in the bin? Or am I naiive for thinking people are smart enough to do such a thing?

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I object to clearing up after my own lot at home so Ill be damned if Im clearing up after someone else in a club. Mucky pups, as my Mum would say

over a year ago

Fuck that. They get paid to clean up.

All the white knights being polite....it aint gonna get you a shag

over a year ago

I clean up after myself and the kids in mcdonalds or anywhere that provides a bin for me to do so. Not gonna wash down the table though, that is someone elses job.

over a year ago

This is not painting a good picture

over a year ago

Blame the squirters.

over a year ago

"Not been to a club, but by the sounds of things, I wouldn't want to.

"

The clubs are fine. It's all sounding a bit bluugh because people are telling us what sticks out in their mind. I've only ever seen one used condom in a plant pot. And once I stood in some jizz when I was barefoot (so so gross). But I've been to normal nightclubs and seen shit on the walls more than once and sick on the floor and chewing gum and used tampons on the floor. So its not like those places are any better.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

The clubs I have been to all have cleaning facilities in the play rooms/areas. These usually mean a plentiful supply of strong paper towels, disinfectant sprays, bins for condoms etc.

What makes it work is the guests and staff. Most guests leave a play area as they would hope to find it, but a few are selfish. That's when club staff should step in either to clean up themselves or to have a word with the people in the play area.

This is why I love Kestrels/Abfabs so much. The staff are always around in an unobtrusive way and the guests all seem to be the most respectful people I've ever come across in 12 years on the scene.

over a year ago

Only ever seen used condoms and jizz on the mattress in one club, late on in a very busy public room. Every other club has been spotless

over a year ago

"The clubs I have been to all have cleaning facilities in the play rooms/areas. These usually mean a plentiful supply of strong paper towels, disinfectant sprays, bins for condoms etc.

What makes it work is the guests and staff. Most guests leave a play area as they would hope to find it, but a few are selfish. That's when club staff should step in either to clean up themselves or to have a word with the people in the play area.

This is why I love Kestrels/Abfabs so much. The staff are always around in an unobtrusive way and the guests all seem to be the most respectful people I've ever come across in 12 years on the scene. "

I'd agree with you about Abfab……but one of our recent visits I managed to find a couple of empty wrappers and a ominous wet patch someone had kindly left for others.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Blame the squirters."

Follow me round with a mop and bucket ...

over a year ago

"I would stay behind and help the staff "

Do you help your binmen?

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Very daft question. Clean up? Why. You pay for a service so why feeling guilty because you didn't clean up your mess.

Weird

over a year ago

"Very daft question. Clean up? Why. You pay for a service so why feeling guilty because you didn't clean up your mess.

Weird "

Because if you jizz on something in a club, it's fucking disgusting to make someone else clean that up.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Yes I help my bin men by putting all my waste in the correct bins and putting them on the path outside my home.

not cleaning up after play in a club ought to be unthinkable.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Very daft question. Clean up? Why. You pay for a service so why feeling guilty because you didn't clean up your mess.

Weird "

You should always clean up, always! just as you wipe your sweat off the equipment at the gym it's common courtesy and basic decency.

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

What kind of clean up are you talking about ? So if there's a spunk or coffee spillage on the floor.

Ask the management for a mop-bucket or what.

As a matter of courtesy I can wipe the floor with tissue paper. If You think I will mop the room and dress up the bed before vacating the room. you must be living in cloud-cuck·oo-land and self deluded

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

Ive had my fun, fuck who ever is next, they can put my crap in the bin before they get theirs,.

Says alot about our society

over a year ago

I've only been to one club and to be honest it's one of the main reasons why I wouldn't do anything there. I'm sure they work very hard to keep the place nice but I've never seen anyone change sheets. Also I giggle at the buffet. finger food. . No thanks lol

That said there are plenty people who do partake and seem respectful with it. It can't be easy running a place and pleasing everyone x

over a year ago

"Blame the squirters."

They are the worst...piss everywhere and leave it...

over a year ago

"I have never understood this why people make a mess in a club and don't clean up after them selfs weather it being cum lady cum comdom rappers etc personly I would stop behind at the end of the night to help the staff clean up "

It's shows and tells me what sort of people leave mess behind.

over a year ago

"What kind of clean up are you talking about ? So if there's a spunk or coffee spillage on the floor.

Ask the management for a mop-bucket or what.

As a matter of courtesy I can wipe the floor with tissue paper. If You think I will mop the room and dress up the bed before vacating the room. you must be living in cloud-cuck·oo-land and self deluded "

You leave it as you found it. That means pulling the sheets back up, cleaning up ANY of your jizz and throwing the condoms and tissues in the bin provided.

Post new Message to Thread