Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Older women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a real thing for older women, there is nothing sexier than a gilf. Really difficult to find anyone close who wants to play!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Stuff Of LegendMan
over a year ago

Hadfield

"I have a real thing for older women, there is nothing sexier than a gilf. Really difficult to find anyone close who wants to play!"

Age play is pretty sad in my book you should be meeting someone because you are attracted to them not the number of years they have been on this planet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have a real thing for older women, there is nothing sexier than a gilf. Really difficult to find anyone close who wants to play!

Age play is pretty sad in my book you should be meeting someone because you are attracted to them not the number of years they have been on this planet. "

That's not age play

over a year ago

Same here. I am into older women and gilfs as well, would want one to treat me like her son in a kinky role play, anyone near Penge?

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I have a real thing for older women, there is nothing sexier than a gilf. Really difficult to find anyone close who wants to play!

Age play is pretty sad in my book you should be meeting someone because you are attracted to them not the number of years they have been on this planet. "

fortunately most people on here accept that we are all here for different reasons and all have different fantasies etc!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

Age is really just a number but there is often something special about an attractive older woman.

Experience, warmth, fun and joy springs to mind.

over a year ago

"Age is really just a number but there is often something special about an attractive older woman.

Experience, warmth, fun and joy springs to mind. "

And in my case - nipples that are several inches lower than I'd like them to be! xx

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Age is really just a number but there is often something special about an attractive older woman.

Experience, warmth, fun and joy springs to mind. "

Funny how opposites don't always attract.

over a year ago

Absolutely love mature ladies but I am yet to find one who likes young lads ;(

over a year ago

And in my case - nipples that are several inches lower than I'd like them to be! xx"

And in my case - nipples that are several inches lower than I'd like them to be! xx"

I just read your profile, and you are the reason younger guys are attracted to older women. Brilliant "boobie heaven"...(I'm not that younger guy, just saying)...

By *ob55Man
over a year ago

PE13

To me a persons age is irrelevant. And ( shock horror ) some people lie about their age.

Plus at 60 if I was into older women I'm not sure how big a % I would be excluding from any meets

over a year ago

You hike my bra up and I'll hike your's lol

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

To some on here, i am a young spring chicken

over a year ago

Still hope for COCO then!

over a year ago

All I will say is that you have a really lovely lithe toned body. Please don't be too obsessed with your boobs after breast feeding. Very few people have the perfect body after 20. Your nipples will be all the lovelier Real turn on for many men.

You are probably the perfect age sexually for most men and womn. Tc

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

i love younger men in a 3some

over a year ago

"i love younger men in a 3some"

Happy to play in a threesome

over a year ago

And in my case - nipples that are several inches lower than I'd like them to be! xx

You hike my bra up and I'll hike your's lol "

Deal!!

over a year ago

"To some on here, i am a young spring chicken "

You are indeed as your name would indicate. Very attractive and interesting, a great combination.

Have you found the fountain of youth I wonders?

over a year ago

Age is really just a number but there is often something special about an attractive older woman.

I just read your profile, and you are the reason younger guys are attracted to older women. Brilliant "boobie heaven"...(I'm not that younger guy, just saying)..."

Thanks - that's a very kind thing to say! Xx

over a year ago

I've got a big thing for younger men. I don't have any trouble attracting their attention either. But... another birthday looms and the sad day will come when it has to end. However, until then I'll carry on having a barrel full of fun.

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"I've got a big thing for younger men. I don't have any trouble attracting their attention either. But... another birthday looms and the sad day will come when it has to end. However, until then I'll carry on having a barrel full of fun. "

Keep enjoying!!!

over a year ago

"I have a real thing for older women, there is nothing sexier than a gilf. Really difficult to find anyone close who wants to play!"
I would rather you wanted me the person, the body and the great sex and not because I ticked a 50's plus box for you.

over a year ago

"I have a real thing for older women, there is nothing sexier than a gilf. Really difficult to find anyone close who wants to play! I would rather you wanted me the person, the body and the great sex and not because I ticked a 50's plus box for you. "

As a fellow 50 something, can I just say PHWOAR!

over a year ago

"I have a real thing for older women, there is nothing sexier than a gilf. Really difficult to find anyone close who wants to play! I would rather you wanted me the person, the body and the great sex and not because I ticked a 50's plus box for you.

As a fellow 50 something, can I just say PHWOAR!"

Now that's how to chat to a woman.....you younger men take heed.

over a year ago

"I've got a big thing for younger men. I don't have any trouble attracting their attention either. But... another birthday looms and the sad day will come when it has to end. However, until then I'll carry on having a barrel full of fun. "

With your naughty sexy looks It will take a long time before you don't attract the attention of young admirers.

It's amazing how many offers come via the younger generation.

Tc xx

over a year ago

"Absolutely love mature ladies but I am yet to find one who likes young lads ;("

over a year ago

"I have a real thing for older women, there is nothing sexier than a gilf. Really difficult to find anyone close who wants to play! I would rather you wanted me the person, the body and the great sex and not because I ticked a 50's plus box for you.

As a fellow 50 something, can I just say PHWOAR! Now that's how to chat to a woman.....you younger men take heed. "

Pity you've blocked men...sigh!

over a year ago

"I have a real thing for older women, there is nothing sexier than a gilf. Really difficult to find anyone close who wants to play! I would rather you wanted me the person, the body and the great sex and not because I ticked a 50's plus box for you. "

You are right. It is a persons overall persona which counts. Couple that with a beautiful older woman and you have something very special.

Very yummmmmmy would sum you up Jane.

over a year ago

I just read your profile, and you are the reason younger guys are attracted to older women. Brilliant "boobie heaven"...(I'm not that younger guy, just saying)...

Thanks - that's a very kind thing to say! Xx"

My god your both stunning! I'm definitely a big fan of what is supposedly an older woman!! But I think age is just a number!

over a year ago

As a fellow 50 something, can I just say PHWOAR! Now that's how to chat to a woman.....you younger men take heed.

Pity you've blocked men...sigh!"

I approach who I want otherwise the message box overflows.

over a year ago

As a fellow 50 something, can I just say PHWOAR! Now that's how to chat to a woman.....you younger men take heed.

WOW Jane you are officially FAF...that is one gorgeous bottom you have there!

Pity you've blocked men...sigh! I approach who I want otherwise the message box overflows. "

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

The trouble with being an older woman is that you don't necessarily feel as though you are one - so it isn't a great compliment when someone says they want to fuck you just because you are old!

I would much prefer someone (man or woman) to want me because of my body or my looks irrespective of how old they are.

Backhanded compliments really don't work.

By *p4fun1000Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Look fine to me , should be happy looking after yourself the way you do..

By *p4fun1000Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Pity you've blocked men...sigh! I approach who I want otherwise the message box overflows. "

He's right, you look very tasty too.

over a year ago

"The trouble with being an older woman is that you don't necessarily feel as though you are one - so it isn't a great compliment when someone says they want to fuck you just because you are old!

I would much prefer someone (man or woman) to want me because of my body or my looks irrespective of how old they are.

Backhanded compliments really don't work."

Absolutely!

By *p4fun1000Man
over a year ago

Manchester

prefer a more mature lady who knows what she wants and how to take it. Think it stems from school, lusting after the sexy women teachers. It's never gone away.lol

over a year ago

You must be joking hun.Got to love a young fit eager lad x

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"You must be joking hun.Got to love a young fit eager lad x"

How young fit and eager

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"The trouble with being an older woman is that you don't necessarily feel as though you are one - so it isn't a great compliment when someone says they want to fuck you just because you are old!

Your so right. So why do we feel abligued to throw a compliment when we receive one or if someone is really digging for one.

over a year ago

As a fellow 50 something, can I just say PHWOAR! Now that's how to chat to a woman.....you younger men take heed. "

Someone else has said it. It's a shame you're blocking men. I think you are hot. You've got a great body

over a year ago

I'm 52,my favourite guy is 27

over a year ago

I hate being the older woman there is nothing less flattering than a younger guy mailing me calling me a milf or cougar, makes me cringe

over a year ago

I love it

By *ackandruinCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

You cant do anything about age getting old. it is great still lots to see and do.

Who would have thought when we were 20 we would be on sites like this.

X

By *p4fun1000Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I hate being the older woman there is nothing less flattering than a younger guy mailing me calling me a milf or cougar, makes me cringe "
Oh no... sexy as hell and confident, a perfect combination.x

over a year ago

I love younger men. They are all I want to be honest.

But what I was wondering is what is the roundabout age for a milf and a gilf.

over a year ago

"I love younger men. They are all I want to be honest.

But what I was wondering is what is the roundabout age for a milf and a gilf."

I think milf is about 39 and gilf 40

over a year ago

"

Shit one. That's me. I feel so old.

over a year ago

"

Holy fuck

But I don't have any grankids

over a year ago

"I hate being the older woman there is nothing less flattering than a younger guy mailing me calling me a milf or cougar, makes me cringe Oh no... sexy as hell and confident, a perfect combination.x "

I found it hard to come to terms with being that older woman! Cougar Milf x I have to admit I love it now x the guys who message me vary but the average age is around 30 x

And for the most part they message cause they want a dominat woman!

Love the body your in and enjoy your age and embrace that milf or cougar label I am x

so wish these kind of sites where available years ago...my oh my x xSx x

over a year ago

we are old ish , and stil having fun with younger guys,as long as u click in what u want why worry

over a year ago

Whatever floats your boat/tickles your fancy imo. Just like when people get hung up on peoples preference of race, size, etc... nobody ever seems to get slated for liking big or small breasts though and that too is a preference

over a year ago

Age play is pretty sad in my book you should be meeting someone because you are attracted to them not the number of years they have been on this planet.

That's not age play "

older women is the way forward , , just sayin ??????????????

over a year ago

"I hate being the older woman there is nothing less flattering than a younger guy mailing me calling me a milf or cougar, makes me cringe Oh no... sexy as hell and confident, a perfect combination.x

I found it hard to come to terms with being that older woman! Cougar Milf x I have to admit I love it now x the guys who message me vary but the average age is around 30 x

And for the most part they message cause they want a dominat woman!

Love the body your in and enjoy your age and embrace that milf or cougar label I am x

so wish these kind of sites where available years ago...my oh my x xSx x "

dominant women r like arsenal, all talk an no show , just sayin

over a year ago

I think u a,ways need chemistry

Age is just a number

Personally , I always go by VA VA VOOM , lol

If a lady gives ya that, ur in trouble

over a year ago

That's not age play "

And can I say , why I'm bein vocal,

U look amazing young lady x ,

??

By *p4fun1000Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Shit one. That's me. I feel so old. "

Don't feel old, feel confident. and keep enjoying the memories and experiences that unfold.

Yolo.

By *he Hobbit And MeCouple
over a year ago

southampton

I suppose with grandchild no: 5 on the way that would make me a gilf?

over a year ago

Same here

over a year ago

"

gilf, given its a grandmother, would be any age if they have grandchildren not just those over 40

over a year ago

gilf, given its a grandmother, would be any age if they have grandchildren not just those over 40"

I. Diff apparently lol, I'm 38

Post new Message to Thread