FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

fancy an afternoon wank in your work toilets ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whos Feeling so horny from all the chat on here that they have had to slip off to the nearest loo and pleasure themselves?

I ain't as yet but I'm seriously thinking about it!

Any girls wanna help me out?

Post a quick story of how wet you are or what your've been getting up to x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Whos Feeling so horny from all the chat on here that they have had to slip off to the nearest loo and pleasure themselves?

Post a quick story of how wet you are or what your've been getting up to x"

Seems a bit unprofessional to be honest. Not something I'd ever do while at a client site or university (nor would I have done it while employed).

over a year ago

That's cos your boring hahahahaha

over a year ago

"Whos Feeling so horny from all the chat on here that they have had to slip off to the nearest loo and pleasure themselves?

Seems a bit unprofessional to be honest. Not something I'd ever do while at a client site or university (nor would I have done it while employed)."

Fair enough xx

over a year ago

Ive had plenty of wanks at work. especially younger when working in an office.

We were moving some furniture one Sunday when I found a little bullett vibrator and gave it to the women on Monday, she was furious and embarressed at first but then when i told her no body knew about it and not to worry she opened up and told me she uses it to get her in the mood for when she gets home and wanks to fuck her huuby.

over a year ago

"Ive had plenty of wanks at work. especially younger when working in an office.

We were moving some furniture one Sunday when I found a little bullett vibrator and gave it to the women on Monday, she was furious and embarressed at first but then when i told her no body knew about it and not to worry she opened up and told me she uses it to get her in the mood for when she gets home and wanks to fuck her huuby."

All good, I love a woman than ain't scared or ashamed to play with herself

over a year ago

What's wrong with your own toilets?

over a year ago

"What's wrong with your own toilets?"

Nothing at all.. but I don't work at home

over a year ago

We were moving some furniture one Sunday when I found a little bullett vibrator and gave it to the women on Monday, she was furious and embarressed at first but then when i told her no body knew about it and not to worry she opened up and told me she uses it to get her in the mood for when she gets home and wanks to fuck her huuby.

All good, I love a woman than ain't scared or ashamed to play with herself "

She was old fashioned fuddy duddy or so i thought,

I never told a sole either, something I was proud of

over a year ago

Classy lol

over a year ago

Hey wat pics your favourite from the most fabbed list?

over a year ago

"That's cos your boring hahahahaha "

Do you mean professional?

over a year ago

We were moving some furniture one Sunday when I found a little bullett vibrator and gave it to the women on Monday, she was furious and embarressed at first but then when i told her no body knew about it and not to worry she opened up and told me she uses it to get her in the mood for when she gets home and wanks to fuck her huuby."

If you knew which desk it was from why on earth return it personally? That's pretty creepy and I can understand her anger and embarrassment

over a year ago

Pahahaha

over a year ago

If you knew which desk it was from why on earth return it personally? That's pretty creepy and I can understand her anger and embarrassment"

We was chucking them out. The people didnt know so stuff was boxed up. Im sure if 10 men possibly saw your vibrator you would be more horrified then one person discretly returning it. How on earth is that creepy considering she was quite open after and it wasnt like I was standing there dribbling with me willy out when I handed it back

over a year ago

If you knew which desk it was from why on earth return it personally? That's pretty creepy and I can understand her anger and embarrassment

We was chucking them out. The people didnt know so stuff was boxed up. Im sure if 10 men possibly saw your vibrator you would be more horrified then one person discretly returning it. How on earth is that creepy considering she was quite open after and it wasnt like I was standing there dribbling with me willy out when I handed it back "

Lol

over a year ago

Seems a bit unprofessional to be honest. Not something I'd ever do while at a client site or university (nor would I have done it while employed)."

Don't chastise him. That's just what he wants!!!

over a year ago

Yeah!!!

over a year ago

I've known lots of men who wank at work. Most worked in offices and went to the toilets. If you can piss and shit in there I can't see how having a wank is so bad. Personally,I wouldn't do it as I work from home and it wouldn't excite me.

over a year ago

"Classy lol "

Is there anything on here that is truly classy?

over a year ago

Can't say I ever have. If I get bored at work I go and lounge on the sun terrace and recharge my batteries rather than bash one out in a toilet.

The big boss is happy with the lounging as it promotes wellbeing not sure he would like the wanking so much

over a year ago

I'd never do it but won't judge anyone else for doing it and if I did I wouldn't try and share it with the world

over a year ago

What kind of a job is that??? Lol

over a year ago

"Classy lol

Is there anything on here that is truly classy? "

Hummm !!

over a year ago

"What kind of a job is that??? Lol "

Good question...

You sure your boss don't slip in there after watching u lounge about ??

over a year ago

"That's cos your boring hahahahaha

Do you mean professional? "

At last !!

We have an answer to what professional means when it's written on a fab profile

over a year ago

Anyone that doesn't wank in the works toilets! So if a doctor or lawyer does it, they stop being a professional? I haven't had one in this job yet! My mother would be so proud!

over a year ago

It was just a question to see if ppl get horny at work really.

No harm in sodding of to the toilet but if you read it back I didn't say I do it I'm saying I'm considering it lol

I don't get much time and being surrounded by hairy sweaty smelly arse builders I don't think I'd be able to..

Unless someone sent me pics or a vid or something.. turned me on and I had no choice..

I don't wank that often by the way in case you were wondering.

Where ever u get your thrills does it matter as long as u ain't offending anyone or u don't get caught haha

over a year ago

Yeah he totally does.....keeping an eye on your well being hahahahaha

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/15 15:15:31]

over a year ago

"Classy lol

Well I try to be

over a year ago

"I don't wank that often by the way in case you were wondering.

"

I'm not sure that anyone on this thread was wondering that.

over a year ago

"I don't wank that often by the way in case you were wondering.

I'm not sure that anyone on this thread was wondering that."

Thanks for that

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/15 18:19:52]

over a year ago

I think she likes you dude lmao

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle

See the moral police are out in force again........ Of course I have .... I fucked all over my colleagues desks.... The boardroom table .... The toilets ... Used to help me focus

Sometimes I do wonder .... On which site some people actually think they are on! ... Match.com ?!?! FYI - fab swingers is a SEX site .... Or whatever site you want it to be .... Think sum comments in this thread are a bit harsh on OP ..... When he was only starting a disscussion ...

That's all .....

over a year ago

"See the moral police are out in force again........ Of course I have .... I fucked all over my colleagues desks.... The boardroom table .... The toilets ... Used to help me focus

Sometimes I do wonder .... On which site some people actually think they are on! ... Match.com ?!?! FYI - fab swingers is a SEX site .... Or whatever site you want it to be .... Think sum comments in this thread are a bit harsh on OP ..... When he was only starting a disscussion ...

That's all ..... "

I totally hear u on that!

over a year ago

"I think she likes you dude lmao "

Haha..

over a year ago

"I think she likes you dude lmao

Haha.."

If she got to know me she probally would, no reason not too really.

I only started a few convos coz I was getting bored of no replies..

Probably due to no face pic.

I will share that no trouble but I'm still kinda new to this so still getting used to it all

over a year ago

Christ! There are some very serious people on here a ! I would hate to work with them . Its so unprofessional to wank at work ! For duck sake . We spend most of our lives working, if we cant have a little play in the bog , what the duck can we do . Hang on , a quick look at the Times maybe !

over a year ago

I just hope they don't work in a food outlet. Would put me right off my hot dog being served by a guy who's just knocked one off in the shitter

over a year ago

"I just hope they don't work in a food outlet. Would put me right off my hot dog being served by a guy who's just knocked one off in the shitter "
is that mayo and hp ?

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"Classy lol

yes, folk that have classy or class in their name, especially the ones with open gyno shots that look like a lovely open flower

over a year ago

"I just hope they don't work in a food outlet. Would put me right off my hot dog being served by a guy who's just knocked one off in the shitter is that mayo and hp ? "

Ha yeah!!

Work with food

Don't be rude lol

over a year ago

"...

Where ever u get your thrills does it matter as long as u ain't offending anyone or u don't get caught haha"

By *nigmatistMan
over a year ago

Rowlands Gill

"See the moral police are out in force again........ Of course I have .... I fucked all over my colleagues desks.... The boardroom table .... The toilets ... Used to help me focus

That's all ..... "

I agree

over a year ago

"I just hope they don't work in a food outlet. Would put me right off my hot dog being served by a guy who's just knocked one off in the shitter "

Which would you prefer, him wiping his arse and washing his hands (presumably), or knocking one out and washing his hands.

The choice......IS YOURS!!!

over a year ago

That's all .....

I agree "

over a year ago

So does anyone actually have a play at work...?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Public sector worker here.

I barely have time to wee or drink, if I nipped off for a wank, I'd get struck off for negligence.

over a year ago

"Public sector worker here.

I barely have time to wee or drink, if I nipped off for a wank, I'd get struck off for negligence."

Haha but you would if you could ey lol

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I barely have time to wee or drink, if I nipped off for a wank, I'd get struck off for negligence.

Haha but you would if you could ey lol"

No, it's the last thing on my mind, I'm more worried about my kidney function and mental health.

over a year ago

Haha but you would if you could ey lol

No, it's the last thing on my mind, I'm more worried about my kidney function and mental health."

Pahahaha x

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

That's all ..... "

Some people are legendary at sucking the humour out of threads..must be great fun being oh so serious all the time

over a year ago

That's all .....

Some people are legendary at sucking the humour out of threads..must be great fun being oh so serious all the time "

Yeah they can take things a bit serious

over a year ago

"Christ! There are some very serious people on here a ! I would hate to work with them . Its so unprofessional to wank at work ! For duck sake . We spend most of our lives working, if we cant have a little play in the bog , what the duck can we do . Hang on , a quick look at the Times maybe ! "

The Times! That would be considered very unprofessional where I work. Wanking's OK, though.

Post new Message to Thread