Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dad bod

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's this about dad bods I'm hearing, now I have a choice dad bod or buff one of which takes less effort than the other. ??or??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can I get a HUH??????

over a year ago

Huh??????

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Whats a Dad Bod

over a year ago

Basically it's now in fashion and praised for a man to be overweight. celebs and media are going wild. "Who needs six packs when a jelly belly is all the rage now!!" --- literally a serious article headline I saw recently.

What annoys me though was if this were about women the health police and fat haters would go absolutely nuts

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Whats a Dad Bod "

Less trouble than a dead bod

over a year ago

Come and get me you jelly belly lovers! Im all yours. Please be patient if you message as im sure to get loads. I will get back to you i promise.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"Basically it's now in fashion and praised for a man to be overweight. celebs and media are going wild. "Who needs six packs when a jelly belly is all the rage now!!" --- literally a serious article headline I saw recently.

What annoys me though was if this were about women the health police and fat haters would go absolutely nuts"

i dunno, makes a refreshing change, usually blokes are just considered to be fat old cunts, whilst women are given the fluffy "bbw" title

over a year ago

"Basically it's now in fashion and praised for a man to be overweight. celebs and media are going wild. "Who needs six packs when a jelly belly is all the rage now!!" --- literally a serious article headline I saw recently.

What annoys me though was if this were about women the health police and fat haters would go absolutely nuts

i dunno, makes a refreshing change, usually blokes are just considered to be fat old cunts, whilst women are given the fluffy "bbw" title"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

think foc sounds ok lol

over a year ago

i dunno, makes a refreshing change, usually blokes are just considered to be fat old cunts, whilst women are given the fluffy "bbw" title"

Please dont call me Old

Gimp

Post new Message to Thread