Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

"straight" guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After being on this site for a couple of months, ive noticed a trend, and I know it doesn't only happen to me, because ive spoke to my friend about this,

But when no filters on my account, which clearly states im straight male, i often receive messages or winks and even the odd fab'd pic (which is still flattering) from all from guys "claiming" to be straight, now im not homophobic or anything like, and on a place like fab you see plenty of couple profiles with bi male, so it isnt exactly a site that doesn't tolerate such things, so my queries are

1) If you are gay/bi enough to seek out male, why wouldn't you state such preferences on your profile?

2) Are men who define themselves as straight and actually mean it, as I do, more appealing to bi/gay men

**not hoping to cause offence, just curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uddy and hollyCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"After being on this site for a couple of months, ive noticed a trend, and I know it doesn't only happen to me, because ive spoke to my friend about this,

But when no filters on my account, which clearly states im straight male, i often receive messages or winks and even the odd fab'd pic (which is still flattering) from all from guys "claiming" to be straight, now im not homophobic or anything like, and on a place like fab you see plenty of couple profiles with bi male, so it isnt exactly a site that doesn't tolerate such things, so my queries are

1) If you are gay/bi enough to seek out male, why wouldn't you state such preferences on your profile?

2) Are men who define themselves as straight and actually mean it, as I do, more appealing to bi/gay men

**not hoping to cause offence, just curious"

alot of stright men will say they are bi just to get a meet had this admited to us not long ago . Then you have the bi guys that say they are stright as they dont like the bi controlers that say they will not meet bi guys . We are open about the male being bi and had sove very good meets oh and buddy can play stright when needed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"After being on this site for a couple of months, ive noticed a trend, and I know it doesn't only happen to me, because ive spoke to my friend about this,

alot of stright men will say they are bi just to get a meet had this admited to us not long ago . Then you have the bi guys that say they are stright as they dont like the bi controlers that say they will not meet bi guys . We are open about the male being bi and had sove very good meets oh and buddy can play stright when needed "

lots of "straight" men on here who are not adverse to sucking a cock or having theirs sucked by another man but they wont admit to being bi

over a year ago

Yawn, this old topic again

Nice cock by the way

over a year ago

"2) Are men who define themselves as straight and actually mean it, as I do, more appealing to bi/gay men

"

I'd imagine it was just like when I set my profile to gay.

I still got perhaps seven or eight messages a day from guys hoping to 'convert' me.

By *ove121LustCouple
over a year ago

LaLa Land

"Yawn, this old topic again

Nice cock by the way"

By *aul_the_nudistMan
over a year ago

WREXHAM

Quite a few straight men on here are also on fabguys as well.....

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

1, Some men are in a state of self-discovery and not ready to own it.

2, Being able to finally get that guy, regardless of their sexual preferences or changing their mind.

I'm flattered by any interest.

But guys, it ain't happening!

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

If it's cute fuck it, there is no gay.

over a year ago

What would happen if you met a couple and the male grabbed your knob during play?

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'm straight, my boyfriend is gay though...

Its the Internet fella, shocking i know.. ... people fib.

My picfures receive more (thumbs)"s from guys i dont mind i take it as a compliment, not sure how many guys look or would message me as I have them blocked.

over a year ago

I'm straight, and I've fabbed fellas pics , if they're a good looking lad or it's a good/ funny pic.

I don't know, I might not now....

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

What would happen if you met a couple and the male grabbed your knob during play? "

Well I guess if you decided you liked it you'd let him carry on and if you decided you didn't you'd tell him to stop. It's really just the same as what a lot a women probably have to put up with all the time.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"lots of "straight" men on here who are not adverse to sucking a cock or having theirs sucked by another man but they wont admit to being bi "

Well, sexuality is more complex than straight/bi/gay. Some people, myself included, are happy to play bi in a given situation but aren't interested in dating men, for example. So I wouldn't describe myself as bisexual, more heteexible or bi-playful. It's a shame this site doesn't have more options.

By *efoilWoman
over a year ago

bakewell

trade description would have a field gay..oops day!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm described as bisexual. Its not the most accurate description, I guess, but it will do.

over a year ago

What would happen if you met a couple and the male grabbed your knob during play?

Well I guess if you decided you liked it you'd let him carry on and if you decided you didn't you'd tell him to stop. It's really just the same as what a lot a women probably have to put up with all the time."

I'd politely remind him how difficult it is to wipe their arse with both hands in plaster...

But then I've told fems to stop too before - if anything they are worse because they believe they can get away with it because - shock horror - they have a vagina....

over a year ago

"What would happen if you met a couple and the male grabbed your knob during play? "

I think bi men can behave themselves. We've played with bi men before and haven't had a problem as we made it clear that Mr is straight. No biggy.

Mrs

over a year ago

"If it's cute fuck it, there is no gay. "

I once would have disagreed, then I saw Sarina Valentina

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Most men's glass are always 1/2 full.

over a year ago

"Most men's glass are always 1/2 full."

Glasses or asses?

over a year ago

A slight digression...

In the 'rufty tufty macho' world of bodybuilding, guys will often express admiration for, or affinity with, another guy...

Then qualify it with the phrase 'no homo'!

Some people. Not totally secure with who they are!

over a year ago

"2) Are men who define themselves as straight and actually mean it, as I do, more appealing to bi/gay men

I still got perhaps seven or eight messages a day from guys hoping to 'convert' me."

I can guarantee that they had no real interest in converting you - just fucking you.

Like the vast majority of men, most will try their luck regardless.

By *im himCouple (MM)
over a year ago

bedworth

"If it's cute fuck it, there is no gay. "

spot on !

over a year ago

I still got perhaps seven or eight messages a day from guys hoping to 'convert' me.

I can guarantee that they had no real interest in converting you - just fucking you.

Like the vast majority of men, most will try their luck regardless."

You'd think... but since switching it back to bisexual I've had far, far, far less interest. Apparently there's no challenge there anymore.

over a year ago

I wonder, is sexuality static?

There are things I'd like to experience, that my fantasies would never have considered times past.

over a year ago

Most of my emails aksing for a meet are from straight single males.

Post new Message to Thread