Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Listening to people have sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This has happened a few times in past were I've been in a hotel walking down corridor to down stairs and have heard couples going at it and stood and listened for a while I was instantly turned on and so wanted to join in but diddent have the balls to knock the door anyone else ever done the same

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haha because knocking on a random hotel room asking to join in wouldn't be odd at all lol

over a year ago

I work nights in a hotel.

I'm ashamed to admit I often have a little listen.

By *ertiVogtsMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"I work nights in a hotel.

I'm ashamed to admit I often have a little listen. "

No shame in that.I would be just the same!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find I'm turned on so quick by it especially when she's getting a propper pounding fucking horny

By *andp01Couple
over a year ago

here n there

"Haha because knocking on a random hotel room asking to join in wouldn't be odd at all lol "

We'd risk knocking your door mmmm

By *arahgeeMan
over a year ago

CAVAN

nothing to be ashamed of, you are only human!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like listening to people have sex but they usually do it right in front of me, so I get to watch as well.

over a year ago

I find it boring watching people fuck but I love being watched

over a year ago

Got stuck listening to a lass next door getting a good pounding by multiple guys. they say 3 is the magic number. It was also the amount of hours sleep I got due to her moaning. She sounded like she enjoyed it like.

over a year ago

I love to listen... So arousing

By *icelymarkedMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Try three young girls and a lad they'd picked up in a pub in a tent next door! He thought he'd died and gone to heaven!

Next morning they were asked to leave the camp site.

over a year ago

The more frustrating experience is when you are in a hotel by yourself, just startinisg to doze off and your hear noises that sound like sex, you try to shrug it off but you realise it is sex from above or next door and it gets louder and more enthusiastic and as it does so sleep goes out the window! When they have finished you are left counting shagging sheep!

over a year ago

Knock on my door anytime x

over a year ago

I was once in an adjoining room and the couple in the next room where going for gold for about 2 hours.

They sounded so horny, I had a good time playing whilst listening

over a year ago

i all-ways love listening too my wife being fucked very sexy indeed

over a year ago

We use dark room in clubs and that is similar and if your lucky you can join in x

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Remember being in a hotel room once with one woman once and hearing how loud another couple was next door decided we would try and compete with them who could make the most noise. We gave it our best but they were so much louder it all came to a stop when someone banged on there door telling them to keep it down! Next morning as we were leaving the door opened our loud neighbours and elderly couple id say in there late 70's! The woman apologised for the noise but then said i liked the noises you two were making lol we were both stunned as both of them giggled and shuffled off down the corridor xxx All i thought was wow xxx

over a year ago

Middle of last year I was sat in the garden having a beer late at night when I could hear my sexy neighbour getting a good banging from her then boyfriend. It was a warm summers night so she had her patio doors open. Very horny listening to them. Teased her about it when I saw her a while later.

By *hetiger2004Man
over a year ago

hull

In the late. 90's I was on a caravan holiday, I was walking back to our caravan, I heard a couple fucking so I stood close to the bedroom window listening, I heard a door open so I hid under the caravan, I heard every word ,moan they made, it was like being underneath there bed as they fucked. So horny .

By *hyandtwistedCouple
over a year ago

loughborough

I love it but my neighbors are too quiet, but I bet we have woken them up

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Middle of last year I was sat in the garden having a beer late at night when I could hear my sexy neighbour getting a good banging from her then boyfriend. It was a warm summers night so she had her patio doors open. Very horny listening to them. Teased her about it when I saw her a while later. "

Is having her 'patio doors open' a euphemism?

over a year ago

When I was in halls the girl in the room next to me was a really loud moaner and her and her bf actually got off knowing that the rest of the flat could hear them. Yes it was very horny but I never joined in. personally I like to know people are enjoying themselves and have never been prudish

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"I find I'm turned on so quick by it especially when she's getting a propper pounding fucking horny "

We have the opposite affect on our neighbours who often bang on the wall when we are at it hard..I think we interrupt their constant arguing...and we have never heard em at it

over a year ago

Before I became a swinger I oncce spent the night at a Travelodge under a room of swingers. Initially I found it quite a turn on. Two hours in and the novelty had worn off.

over a year ago

I ( Bill ) was working in Liverpool two years ago and had my sleep disturbed at 2am by what I thought was a woman screaming in agony in the corridor, had to have a look see but was no one there, 10 mins later and she was at it again, opened the door and listened, it turned out the couple in the room diagonally opposite were at it hammer and tongs, was just starting to try and drift off back to sleep when the couple next door started,

This went on till 4.30 I was totally wrecked by 6am when I had to get up for work, my cock was too, thought I was going to rip it off,

Its such a turn on.

Pleased to Say Sarah enjoyes listening to other couples too.

over a year ago

"I like listening to people have sex but they usually do it right in front of me, so I get to watch as well. "

over a year ago

"We use dark room in clubs and that is similar and if your lucky you can join in x "

over a year ago

"We use dark room in clubs and that is similar and if your lucky you can join in x

"

Post new Message to Thread