Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any other couples experience this? We have had a lot of fun on this site as a couple however I get messages aimed at me (Lorna the female) from guys all the time and often aimed at both of us, the odd message here and there from a couple but never a message from another female, sometimes I think this site is too overrun with males which obviously causes women to be inboxed with hundreds of messages within the day to the point they never look for anyone themselves like couples and guys do anyone else's thoughts on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I message people who catch my eye - couples, females and males.

Quite often get my messages deleted, but thats just part and parcel of fabs - we can't appeal to everyone.

Have also been told I am fake for messaging first

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I message people who catch my eye - couples, females and males.

Quite often get my messages deleted, but thats just part and parcel of fabs - we can't appeal to everyone.

Have also been told I am fake for messaging first "

If you're fake, we're staying in Stoke this weekend

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Have also been told I am fake for messaging first

If you're fake, we're staying in Stoke this weekend "

Faker than barbie the veris are all from my imaginary friends.

hehehe.

OP, have a wee look at your profile again, and perhaps make it a little more female friendly. I wouldn't message you as it stands, but as this isn't a post on a profile critique, I won't say more.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have also been told I am fake for messaging first "

Haha getting called fake is quite harsh considering your photos and veris but it does seem a rarity and it must be hard for women to have their eye caught when they have to spend hours going through their traffic as I had a single profile for 12 hours, writhing the first two before even uploading a photo there was nearly 100 messages, part and parcel of it but it does ruin it a bit x

Post new Message to Thread