Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I know this isn’t the real . . . .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

. . . . . . world as such, and people can choose to show things they want to show off and hide things they want no one to see. Many are on here for different reasons and I bet nearly all of us would give a different definition of swinging. Some people have very different expectations and are disappointed if their chosen victim, sorry I mean woman or man doesn’t conform to those Fab website expectations.

Many whinge or moan about no response to sent messages, not enough meets or people not responding when asked in a first message want to ride my cock or fancy a fuck babe! Lol

Having said all that I just wanted to say I love it here, good bad or indifferent. It’s cheered me up so much this week and reminded me that naughty peeps are sexy fun and sometimes just downright pervy lol.

So the question is . . . . . why do you love Fabs?

No haters this time

Mmmwwwhhhaaaaa Miss Lovepuppies xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

". . . . . . world as such, and people can choose to show things they want to show off and hide things they want no one to see. Many are on here for different reasons and I bet nearly all of us would give a different definition of swinging. Some people have very different expectations and are disappointed if their chosen victim, sorry I mean woman or man doesn’t conform to those Fab website expectations.

Many whinge or moan about no response to sent messages, not enough meets or people not responding when asked in a first message want to ride my cock or fancy a fuck babe! Lol

Having said all that I just wanted to say I love it here, good bad or indifferent. It’s cheered me up so much this week and reminded me that naughty peeps are sexy fun and sometimes just downright pervy lol.

No haters this time

"

Variety - nuff said

Mrs

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

The good far outweighs the bad, for all the timewasters, the diamonds still shine through

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

I like the openness and acceptance generally found on here.

For some people sex and sexuality is very hush hush but it's all very open here and as a result no topic is off limits.

The people ain't to bad either apart from them crazy trannies. *waits for TinaTitz to appear.

over a year ago

I love the acquaintances I've made.

I love the concept of the site.

Like a small amount of those I correspond with.

Like a little bit of what I see displayed.

Overall it gets a for existing from me!

over a year ago

I don't paint a rosy picture in my head of a man before I meet him. I'm sure some have of me,and been a bit disappointed when I turn up in the flesh,even though I give an accurate description of myself and have recent pics. I can see it in their eyes and in their tone of voice they were expecting Joan Collins to vamp through the door

over a year ago

And I like it here because I get sex,which is the reason I joined.

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

". . . . . . world as such, and people can choose to show things they want to show off and hide things they want no one to see. Many are on here for different reasons and I bet nearly all of us would give a different definition of swinging. Some people have very different expectations and are disappointed if their chosen victim, sorry I mean woman or man doesn’t conform to those Fab website expectations.

No haters this time

"

Ramdom stuff....like this....

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/384068

over a year ago

"I like the openness and acceptance generally found on here.

For some people sex and sexuality is very hush hush but it's all very open here and as a result no topic is off limits.

The people ain't to bad either apart from them crazy trannies. *waits for TinaTitz to appear. "

Totally agree. You can be yourself here and mostly not be judged.

over a year ago

So many things to like ..i met him here ... love these forums.. made some wonderful friends .. having the best sex ever .. we ignore the bits that dont suit us

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I love it because I have met some wonderful people here, including my soul mate.

By *onyneMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I love it because I chat with nice people, have met a fair few nice people, had some lovely experiences clothed and naked with some nice people and manage to avoid people who aren't that nice...So I like it for all the nice things!

Hope everyone else is enjoying themselves in whichever way they would like to

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I like it here, I come and go as I please without any hassles, I get my boat rocked as and when I want, and I get to chat to some interesting and not so interesting people...

over a year ago

No haters this time

"

OP..i bloody love your tit pics...almost some of the best on fab(in an artistic manner lol).

I'm a patient wee sort, if it sounds boastful I get alot of meets..from new and recurring people..I rarely ever have anything negative to say about how/when I get meets, I try staying true to myself....

there is a lot of hate....most of it is people not understanding how things work..but there is also an aspect when people actually try to live this life, timewasters/noshows etc..and i know that may cause people money/time

anyay all am saying is I wanna lick ur pussy and fuck u...and posibly a few more afterwards..some people still dont grasp the basics of NSA meetings..and some know they shouldnt promise more than they can/willing to give

over a year ago

The build up, the anticipation, seeing my buddies in social settings...loads of reasons

over a year ago

V here. We are both hooked because this site makes us laugh... A lot. Oh and it's a great place to find people to have sex with snd we both quite like that.

Xxx

over a year ago

Love it.... because we've done things we never thought we would do and it hasn't affected our marriage/relationship in any way, if anything made it stronger! Have also met some great people along the way

Post new Message to Thread