Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

women?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it a lot of women on here demand men have face pictures bit show no pictures them selves? Or demand a fit good looking man but are no way near fit or dood looking them selves?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooooh. You're feeling brave today!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I would send a pic after the man does. I don't think all the women on here are not fit, far from it in fact. Why shouldn't anyone be as demanding as they want to be?

over a year ago

pulls up chair gets popcorn out.. waits for fire works to start

over a year ago

Because we can

btw....you can always say No to such demands.

over a year ago

Been on here a year, no veris, only one pic of what looks like a furry unkempt cock...

Good luck OP, you're gonna need it!

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"pulls up chair gets popcorn out.. waits for fire works to start "

Move over

over a year ago

Ladies, am i dood looking? I'll happily send you my doodest picture in pm

over a year ago

You are one of the many dood looking blokes on here!

Dood luck in your fab quest!

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I don't demand face pics but if I message someone I will attach them - it's polite to do so.....I won't talk for more than a couple of messages with someone who doesn't send them though - why would I when there are plenty of people who will

over a year ago

Because they can.

It's a waste of time chatting to guys you don't find attractive, and just as you don't find some women on here attractive so do women on here have that choice as well.

As for not having pics, they will have them or they're fucking guys who don't care about looks.

over a year ago

"pulls up chair gets popcorn out.. waits for fire works to start

Move over "

hands you some popcorn...coffee and stuff is in kitchen hmm

over a year ago

"Why is it a lot of women on here demand men have face pictures bit show no pictures them selves? Or demand a fit good looking man but are no way near fit or dood looking them selves?"
......we're quite dood looking. ..m

over a year ago

Well, I've met some incredibly attractive women on this site, always seen a face pic before any meet (except once, when I was very pleasantly surprised).

Women can insist on whatever they want on here, partly because they hold all the power (ratio of women to men, etc) but also, because they can... We can all specify the criteria we expect to be met if you want correspondence, or a meet. Some people are just more choosy than others. That's life.

over a year ago

Move over

hands you some popcorn...coffee and stuff is in kitchen hmm "

Screw the chairs. Im bringing bean bags and nachos!

over a year ago

Move over

hands you some popcorn...coffee and stuff is in kitchen hmm

Screw the chairs. Im bringing bean bags and nachos! "

Don't forget the dip!

over a year ago

Perfect answer, smart man

Women responsible for quality because woman is the one and only decides to have it with him or not and its only fair as the woman gives birth and other important things in our lives comparing with man who is just seeding and very often does not want to hear of all this smart stuff, you deserve it men not all though

over a year ago

As if I would.

Got a range of cool dips as well as nuclear hot melted cheese

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Why is it a lot of women on here demand men have face pictures bit show no pictures them selves? Or demand a fit good looking man but are no way near fit or dood looking them selves?"

Because they can.. Suck it up and get over it!

I don't demand a face pic just having a clue of anything other than what their cock looks like is nice!

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Ignore the ones who demand a fit good-looking man and settle for the ones who want you instead...

over a year ago

Cake?

over a year ago

In the real world I don't struggle pulling any hot bloke. Not big headed just realistic. If I was to meet someone off here he would have to be exceptional. Why the fuck would I lower my standards? Dont assume the women on here are munters. Many of us are here for our fantasies NOT yours.

Face pics are private cos I dont want them stolen. People who I am interested in get to see.

See the bitter bus has pulled up at FAB HQ.

over a year ago

" If I was to meet someone off here he would have to be exceptional. Why the fuck would I lower my standards? "

You met me.

My head just exploded.

over a year ago

Is OP a little bitter?

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

You don't have face pics..just one of your supposed big cock...who judges how a man looks from a cock pic?do you understand how people pull,and get laid?

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

passes the chip bowl round no double dipping pls

over a year ago

Women can insist on whatever they want op. Whether they get it is another matter. There are games being played out on here all the time. That's what fab is, part of the dating/fucking game. Choose to play or not. It's your choice.

over a year ago

"passes the chip bowl round no double dipping pls "

Spoilsports

over a year ago

Nr coleford

dp yes

over a year ago

I have face pics so I always want to see a face pic. Haven't stated I want exquisite males but if I'm just in it for the fucks why shouldn't I strive for really hot guys. Tbf I'm not half bad myself.

over a year ago

Nr coleford

We do have face pics can understand why some won't show on here with the amount of hacking of accounts

over a year ago

"As if I would.

Got a range of cool dips as well as nuclear hot melted cheese "

Wine ? ?

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"As if I would.

Got a range of cool dips as well as nuclear hot melted cheese

Wine ? ? "

The OP already did that

over a year ago

I never demand a face pic. In fact I only like them if I'm definitely meeting the guy. All i ask for is a variety of pics

over a year ago

Yes I agree tho, loads of women want a face pic but don't got one themselves lol

over a year ago

If someone messages me wanting to chat, I think it's bloody rude not to send or at least have face pics on their profile for me to see.

They wouldn't go & chat to someone in the pub with a bag over their head would they

over a year ago

Hmmmm iove pulled up me chair, got a throw in case it gets chilly and I brought dessert too! Who wants triffle or cheesecake?? xx

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have face pics. I'll show them to those I am considering meeting if they ask and send one. Reciprocity goes a long way. Otherwise I'm happy enough chatting and deciding if I like them that way and I have yet to be disappointed in the flesh.

It is quite tricky talking to someone who portrays themselves as nothing more than a cock though...

over a year ago

hazzording a guess..

could be your profiles fucking shit......regardless of your sexuality..you appear not to be honest..

end

over a year ago

Well, in our book, we just pass them by and don't bother. Can't be dealing with 'Diva Syndrome'

Seen some seriously deluded profiles on here, but it's not just women, we've seen Men, Couples and Trans profiles with equally amusing delusions of grandeur.

And for all those running off to start picking our profile apart; fill ya boots, you won't find inaccurate descriptions or diva style demands in ours.

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

over a year ago

"Why is it a lot of women on here demand men have face pictures bit show no pictures them selves? Or demand a fit good looking man but are no way near fit or dood looking them selves?

Well, in our book, we just pass them by and don't bother. Can't be dealing with 'Diva Syndrome'

Seen some seriously deluded profiles on here, but it's not just women, we've seen Men, Couples and Trans profiles with equally amusing delusions of grandeur.

And for all those running off to start picking our profile apart; fill ya boots, you won't find inaccurate descriptions or diva style demands in ours. "

OOh...fancy a fuck!

over a year ago

over a year ago

"hazzording a guess..

could be your profiles fucking shit......regardless of your sexuality..you appear not to be honest..

end"

over a year ago

I sent my reply privately because I'm an idiot lol , but what I said still stands , it's a woman's world on here and there's plenty of guys to pic from so you kind of just have to go with what we ask or not, it's your choice, good luck

over a year ago

"I sent my reply privately because I'm an idiot lol , but what I said still stands , it's a woman's world on here and there's plenty of guys to pic from so you kind of just have to go with what we ask or not, it's your choice, good luck "

received your mail and all I can say is...yes..lets shag

over a year ago

"I sent my reply privately because I'm an idiot lol , but what I said still stands , it's a woman's world on here and there's plenty of guys to pic from so you kind of just have to go with what we ask or not, it's your choice, good luck "

I did that once on a 'tell us your fantasy' topic... was so embarrassing lol.

over a year ago

"I sent my reply privately because I'm an idiot lol , but what I said still stands , it's a woman's world on here and there's plenty of guys to pic from so you kind of just have to go with what we ask or not, it's your choice, good luck

I did that once on a 'tell us your fantasy' topic... was so embarrassing lol."

I replied that I was up for an anal expulsion session

over a year ago

" If I was to meet someone off here he would have to be exceptional. Why the fuck would I lower my standards?

You met me.

My head just exploded. "

Exactly! Put that on your profile: Exceptional male (as recommended by Chellesterfem)

over a year ago

Surprisingly it's not all about the cock for me. I like to see a face see if I like the look of the man. It's not what seals the deal,but I get a feel of a man but I'm attracted to certain face shapes,lips,eyes etc. I send a face pic back.

over a year ago

"..."

over a year ago

" If I was to meet someone off here he would have to be exceptional. Why the fuck would I lower my standards?

You met me.

My head just exploded.

Exactly! Put that on your profile: Exceptional male (as recommended by Chellesterfem) "

Lol..I couldn't do that.

over a year ago

"Hmmmm iove pulled up me chair, got a throw in case it gets chilly and I brought dessert too! Who wants triffle or cheesecake?? xx

"

cheesecake please okay shouldn't am down to 4 sizes

Post new Message to Thread