Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rough Sex

Jump to newest

By *lutmeup500 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Who likes their sex rough?

Definitely like a mixture of hair pulling, bum spanking, bondage and fast rough sex...but on other times sensual deep soft slow sex!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do like to 'feel' like I've had sex.......if you know what I mean.

over a year ago

All depends on the mood i suppose. But I love a woman who fucks hard and knows exactly what she wants

over a year ago

"Who likes their sex rough?

Definitely like a mixture of hair pulling, bum spanking, bondage and fast rough sex...but on other times sensual deep soft slow sex!"

That's exactly how I like it

over a year ago

Definitely like a mixture of hair pulling, bum spanking, bondage and fast rough sex...but on other times sensual deep soft slow sex!"

Totally agree, there are times when spanking and hair pulling is needed. But then slower and more sensual sex can be amazing. Let's try both and go through the pros and cons

over a year ago

Love having my hair pulled & arse slapped while fucking doggy style but also love looking into their eyes when they cum.

So sexy xxx

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I love to play hard.....hands wrapped in my hair pulling and twisting....smacked or caned so hard I am bruised for days and when I am being licked dig your fingers into my thighs - hard...bite my neck and face!....the best sex is when I am carrying marks afterwards....I don't often find it on here but luckily for me I have a couple of guys who play my way

over a year ago

Yes love it rough, you missed biting

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Definitely like a mixture of hair pulling, bum spanking, bondage and fast rough sex...but on other times sensual deep soft slow sex!

Yes love it rough, you missed biting "

I didn't

over a year ago

Depends on my mood and the other person . Hair pulling and arse slapping while being fucked doggy is heaven but I also enjoy soft gentle sex too

over a year ago

I didn't "

How ya doin

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

I do like every type of sex.... But rough rough rough filthy fucking is great.... And feeling it after is a huge turn on... X

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

I didn't

How ya doin "

I am good you?

over a year ago

"Depends on my mood and the other person . Hair pulling and arse slapping while being fucked doggy is heaven but I also enjoy soft gentle sex too"
but I've yet to find a man who will let me dig.my .nails in....yet

over a year ago

"I do like every type of sex.... But rough rough rough filthy fucking is great.... And feeling it after is a huge turn on... X"

Couldn't have put it better!!!!!

over a year ago

I didn't

How ya doin

I am good you?"

Im very good thanks, feeling very frisky this morning though

over a year ago

Sat up with a women stradling you as she digs her nails in you back, bites your neck and occasionally slaps you. Pulling her hair n biting her nipples hmmmm heaven at times for me

over a year ago

"Depends on my mood and the other person . Hair pulling and arse slapping while being fucked doggy is heaven but I also enjoy soft gentle sex toobut I've yet to find a man who will let me dig.my .nails in....yet "

I like nails on my back start at the top and slowly work down

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

I didn't

How ya doin

I am good you?

Im very good thanks, feeling very frisky this morning though "

Are you? Sucks to be you

over a year ago

"Depends on my mood and the other person . Hair pulling and arse slapping while being fucked doggy is heaven but I also enjoy soft gentle sex toobut I've yet to find a man who will let me dig.my .nails in....yet

I like nails on my back start at the top and slowly work down "

that's the.thing I don't mean slowly ... In moments of passion I have to be careful

By *dam and slutCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"I love to play hard.....hands wrapped in my hair pulling and twisting....smacked or caned so hard I am bruised for days and when I am being licked dig your fingers into my thighs - hard...bite my neck and face!....the best sex is when I am carrying marks afterwards....I don't often find it on here but luckily for me I have a couple of guys who play my way "

One has to be careful what one says on here..use of words like cane, pain in a consentually agreed " play " is unacceptable

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I love to play hard.....hands wrapped in my hair pulling and twisting....smacked or caned so hard I am bruised for days and when I am being licked dig your fingers into my thighs - hard...bite my neck and face!....the best sex is when I am carrying marks afterwards....I don't often find it on here but luckily for me I have a couple of guys who play my way

One has to be careful what one says on here..use of words like cane, pain in a consentually agreed " play " is unacceptable "

I never said pain.....you did

over a year ago

" One has to be careful what one says on here..use of words like cane, pain in a consentually agreed " play " is unacceptable "

Since when? Stumped by that assumption.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I do like every type of sex.... But rough rough rough filthy fucking is great.... And feeling it after is a huge turn on... X"
oh yes!! And sliding your cock out them ramming it back in hard with an ass slap at the same time while you have a good fist of her hair! Mmmmm

over a year ago

Love it rough with the right person/people and when I am in the right mood.....recent experiences have wetted our appetite for more dom/sub and bdsm scenarios - trouble is both me and hubby fall over trying to out-sub each other ! In fact I have just started a new thread sharing a recent experience and asking for others opinions on how we can organise it better!

over a year ago

I didn't

How ya doin

I am good you?

Im very good thanks, feeling very frisky this morning though

Are you? Sucks to be you "

I know, terrible isnt it

over a year ago

Yes love it rough, you missed biting "

bitings not for me

over a year ago

I had a bit of rough stuff this morning. Can't beat it

over a year ago

bitings not for me"

Agreed!

over a year ago

"Depends on my mood and the other person . Hair pulling and arse slapping while being fucked doggy is heaven but I also enjoy soft gentle sex toobut I've yet to find a man who will let me dig.my .nails in....yet "

(Putting hand up)

over a year ago

No biting for me

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"I love to play hard.....hands wrapped in my hair pulling and twisting....smacked or caned so hard I am bruised for days and when I am being licked dig your fingers into my thighs - hard...bite my neck and face!....the best sex is when I am carrying marks afterwards....I don't often find it on here but luckily for me I have a couple of guys who play my way "

over a year ago

bitings not for me"

I will make a note of that

By *unguyMan
over a year ago

lozells

I like rough sex

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Have had a few experiences of rough sex and it does not do it for me, unless it is me giving it out .... I tend to fight back, hard, and those who can give it, can't always take it. Much prefer someone who will take their time and get to know me and my body, as I do with theirs.

over a year ago

I have a friend who likes to bite quite hard. When I said he's wicked he said yes,but you love. I couldn't argue with that. He's very sensual most of the time.

By *ittlemisspinkWoman
over a year ago

manchester

I love rough sex I love it when a guy talks dirty 2 me aswell infact I rather enjoyed last night

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"No biting for me "

I love the biting......on my neck on my face.....pretty much everywhere

over a year ago

Yes.

But how rough depends on the person.

Ladies have differing degrees of roughness.

I've met some that like it REALLY rough, and I do mean ROUGH.

I've also met those that just like hair pulling etc etc.

There is no written definition of "rough".

Play doesn't always have to be rough.

over a year ago

Yeeeeep. Only ever do 'slow' sex with Sir, and that's only because it's part of my training.

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

[Removed by poster at 10/05/15 12:20:16]

over a year ago

My kinda girl x

over a year ago

For me it's the only way to play!

Post new Message to Thread