Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

advice needed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys, looking for sone advice, ive been with my partner for years, we have two kids together and i love her to pieces. But the sex just isnt doing it at all anymore. Im keen to get into the swinging world as a couple and being a bit adventurous together but i have no idea how to approach the topic. Anyone been in similar positions? Thanks in advance guys x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You need to improve the sex with each other before you involve anyone else.

over a year ago

This has been asked before so maybe do a search on the forums, just don't tell her you've a profile otherwise you'll be back at your mums

over a year ago

Has she shown any interest in swinging before?...or you just gonna come right out with it?

over a year ago

Ive brushed over the idea before, like said id had a dream we were involved on a gangbang and she seemed quite into the idea, but couldnt suss whether she would be in reality...

over a year ago

Well have you discussed with her how she feels about cheating?

Because swinging requires a lot of honesty and communication or it can end disastrously.

As it is you need to discuss the issue of the sex with her first rather than going out looking for it elsewhere or you'll lose an awful lot more than sex

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Start listening to the Life on the Swingset podcast. It's free, and excellent. For you I recommend starting with episode 200.

over a year ago

I'm in the same boat OP.

over a year ago

thanks for the advice guys, will check out that podcast and slowly start dropping hints into conversation i think

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I'm in the same boat OP. "

Seriously try the podcast, it will really open your eyes and your mind. Without it, my wife and I wouldn't be here.

over a year ago

im listening now

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

"But the sex just isnt doing it at all anymore. Im keen to get into the swinging world as a couple and being a bit adventurous together "

im curious on what you mean by the sex isnt doing it anymore

what has really changed your mindset to come out with such a statement against your partner

or has your partner changed

id be more inclined to try and spice things up more at home, get romantic run her a bath with candle light to soak into take a glass of wine and chat together

just talk with one another and see how it goes with one another

over a year ago

There are loads of married women here, your not alone

over a year ago

talk to her! dont ask on here!..

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"im listening now "

Great! I think it's great and I would love it if more people listened, we found it SO useful. I've asked if there are any other listeners before but we seem to be the only ones.

Once you've finished an episode, let us know what you think

over a year ago

Next thought, if we do decide to try it, what would people recommend for our first meet as a couple?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Next thought, if we do decide to try it, what would people recommend for our first meet as a couple?"

I recommend sexy people

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Next thought, if we do decide to try it, what would people recommend for our first meet as a couple?"

That is something you and your partner and ONLY you and your partner can decide. It isn't swinging by numbers, each individual has their own preferences. Two rules apply though respect and honesty, the two of you need to have that towards each other then go forward applying it to anyone you meet. Swinging is fun but you need to be absolutely sure of what you want as a couple and as individuals.

over a year ago

If she does want to go ahead, I would let her be in charge of organising etc, might make her feel more confident if she's in control

over a year ago

thanks for all the advice guys, appreciate it all, just had a long chat with her, and long story short we will be setting up a couples account on here, so will be deleting this one, cheers all happy swinging

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

I would suggest visiting a club. There is no pressure to do anything and it will give an idea if you are both up for this lifestyle. But in our opinion you have to have a strong relationship to survive swinging, it is not something to try to fix a relationship

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"thanks for all the advice guys, appreciate it all, just had a long chat with her, and long story short we will be setting up a couples account on here, so will be deleting this one, cheers all happy swinging"

A long chat in an hour! Good luck where ever you are.

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

[Removed by poster at 09/05/15 07:59:25]

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

A long chat in an hour! Good luck where ever you are."

That's what I thought! But it goes time show how good the Life on the Swingset podcast is!!!

Post new Message to Thread