Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Taking one for the team

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife just did. She's amazing

Our son spotted the pvc micro skirt and crop top in the wash..... She took the embarrassment of saying they were hers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Have any of you taken one for the team to save the other half the embarrassment?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Im not trying to judge you, or tell you how to live your life, but I hope that at some stage you are able to tell your son about yourself and not have to keep your sexuality a secret.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Have any of you taken one for the team to save the other half the embarrassment?"

Not so much taken one for the team but we had Japanese guests who cooked for us one evening, we valiantly ate everything they put in front of us and still it came. Realising we would never finish the okonomi yaki and fearing we would be thought rude my mum stuffed the remainder in a carrier bag, ran upstairs and hid it in a wardrobe .

over a year ago

"Im not trying to judge you, or tell you how to live your life, but I hope that at some stage you are able to tell your son about yourself and not have to keep your sexuality a secret. "

Perhaps one day I will. Perhaps not. I have four grown up children and I'm not so sure my sexuality is something they want or need to know about.

Thank you for not judging me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Have any of you taken one for the team to save the other half the embarrassment?

Not so much taken one for the team but we had Japanese guests who cooked for us one evening, we valiantly ate everything they put in front of us and still it came. Realising we would never finish the okonomi yaki and fearing we would be thought rude my mum stuffed the remainder in a carrier bag, ran upstairs and hid it in a wardrobe .

"

Excellent, go mum

Post new Message to Thread