Jump to newest

By *lutmeup500 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Would you take a virginity via fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been "First Lady" to a few bi-curious women on here - but to be honest I didn't feel right about it afterwards and don't really want to do it again...

By *atejames007Couple
over a year ago

Sleaford

We've taken 1 women's bi virginity!

Never a males virginity!

over a year ago

Sure, not a problem. I've played with a fair few first time couples and fems. I do spend a fair amount of time chatting first though and insist on a social only meet too.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

A fab lady was my first bi experience, and I've taken a couple of guys' swinging virginity, but I don't think I would meet a virgin. I like my men experienced

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Would you take a virginity via fab?"

If your talking about meeting those new to swinging, yes as we all have to start somewhere.

An actual virgin, no. Not that I believe it when I've seen it written on the forums or on profiles. Not that I'm cynical or anything.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I took a guy's virginity on another similar site. Unfortunately he did not tell me this was the case before hand so it didn't go as well as it could have had I known. Would probably do it again

over a year ago

"I took a guy's virginity on another similar site. Unfortunately he did not tell me this was the case before hand so it didn't go as well as it could have had I known. Would probably do it again"

Go to the swingers advice forum, could be your lucky day.

over a year ago

No I wouldn't I prefer men who know what they are doing

over a year ago

"I took a guy's virginity on another similar site. Unfortunately he did not tell me this was the case before hand so it didn't go as well as it could have had I known. Would probably do it again

Go to the swingers advice forum, could be your lucky day. "

Haha I saw you reply on that.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"I took a guy's virginity on another similar site. Unfortunately he did not tell me this was the case before hand so it didn't go as well as it could have had I known. Would probably do it again

Go to the swingers advice forum, could be your lucky day. "

Hmm. Big difference between probably doing it again and offering to do anyone who posts that they are a virgin lol. It's certainly not my aim in life or even something that interests me enough that I would go looking, just something I would consider with the right person

over a year ago

Males have asked, but isn't for me tbh.

over a year ago

Have taken a woman's anal virginity, a couples 3some virginity. If that counts? Although it did for them!

over a year ago

Go to the swingers advice forum, could be your lucky day.

Hmm. Big difference between probably doing it again and offering to do anyone who posts that they are a virgin lol. It's certainly not my aim in life or even something that interests me enough that I would go looking, just something I would consider with the right person "

But you're not looking, its their laid out for you and he might be the right guy

Post new Message to Thread