Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Something I don't understand

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After months of talking to a woman where she sent many pics! I ask for a face pic before meeting and she blocks me! Am I the only one who thinks that it's strange! Also o feel in in my rights to ask for a face pic don't you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So months of chat and you never saw a face pic, are you 'sure' she was a 'woman'

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"After months of talking to a woman where she sent many pics! I ask for a face pic before meeting and she blocks me! Am I the only one who thinks that it's strange! Also o feel in in my rights to ask for a face pic don't you?"
there's no rights in asking for a face pic you can only ask. How do you know the pics s(he) sent were theirs? Could of been a male posing as a female?

By *onyneMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Well after months of chatting there may have been a reasonable assumption that you seem to get along well enough personality wise to think that meeting and seeing each other in real life would be enough...She may have thought, after a long chat over weeks, that a deal breaker of a face pic was not for her...Hope that makes sense.

over a year ago

"So months of chat and you never saw a face pic, are you 'sure' she was a 'woman'"

I'm pretty sure! In fact I think it may have been some1 in my college class from years ago!

over a year ago

I always ask to see a face pic early on if they refuse to send one then I don't talk anymore

over a year ago

Verified by a meet in person by someone else? Or spoken to on the phone?

over a year ago

Loads of people on here dont like sending face pic's, think you'll meet them without seeing one lol..never going to happen , its Fab not blind date

over a year ago

"I always ask to see a face pic early on if they refuse to send one then I don't talk anymore"

Us too, save's wasting time.

over a year ago

"Verified by a meet in person by someone else? Or spoken to on the phone?

"

I repeat a lot of things led me to believe I knew the person and that excited me! I just wanted to know for sure!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So months of chat and you never saw a face pic, are you 'sure' she was a 'woman'

I'm pretty sure! In fact I think it may have been some1 in my college class from years ago!"

Or her partner sending them without her knowledge. Until you see someone face to face always assume that they might be misrepresenting themselves here. Cynical I know but this is the world wide interweb where anyone can be any body.

over a year ago

"So months of chat and you never saw a face pic, are you 'sure' she was a 'woman'

I'm pretty sure! In fact I think it may have been some1 in my college class from years ago!

Or her partner sending them without her knowledge. Until you see someone face to face always assume that they might be misrepresenting themselves here. Cynical I know but this is the world wide interweb where anyone can be any body."

I know I understand that just annoys me! And I've never seen on a mans profile that face pics are a must but it's on a lot of women's / couples

over a year ago

Good chance it was a bloke lol.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Or her partner sending them without her knowledge. Until you see someone face to face always assume that they might be misrepresenting themselves here. Cynical I know but this is the world wide interweb where anyone can be any body.

I know I understand that just annoys me! And I've never seen on a mans profile that face pics are a must but it's on a lot of women's / couples "

Well it isn't on ours but we usually like to see who we're chatting to fairly quickly to avoid these situations. It's not foolproof though but nothing is. We've seen several men's profiles saying face pictures are a must and receive messages saying "face pic?" from some men too.

over a year ago

I know I'm old fashioned but I feel a face pic isn't offensive? It's better than meeting someone and

1. not knowing who you're looking for

Or

2. Not finding them attractive and cancelling!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I know I'm old fashioned but I feel a face pic isn't offensive? It's better than meeting someone and

1. not knowing who you're looking for

Or

2. Not finding them attractive and cancelling!"

There are some people who have fairly good reasons for not providing one but most people have no problem in our experience. Most men who contact us send one with their first message.

Post new Message to Thread