FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Provocative clothing to get what you want!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you have a favourite item of sexy clothing that’s a real head-turner? Something you’d use to get your own way with anyone; Even if it’s something you wear at work to twist people’s way of thinking/get a pay rise, but chances are it’s something you’d wear out and about.

Answers from both men and women ( it works both ways people ) Yes even guys have items that turn heads.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes,,you bet I have

over a year ago

I very much doubt what I wear to work would sway anyone's way of thinking. I wouldn't respect them very much if it did......i don't need to dress a certain way to get what I want....

over a year ago

"Do you have a favourite item of sexy clothing that’s a real head-turner? Something you’d use to get your own way with anyone; Even if it’s something you wear at work to twist people’s way of thinking/get a pay rise, but chances are it’s something you’d wear out and about.

Answers from both men and women ( it works both ways people ) Yes even guys have items that turn heads.

"

Definitely. Mrs J suggested a night out recently and wore a totally see thru blouse, a micro mini which barely covered the curve of her ass & heels with no bra or knickers.

I cannot tell you exactly what she was twisting my arm about but all I can say is I agreed.

God what a soft touch I am

over a year ago

Description please, and is there certain type of flirty behaviour that goes with it or does the clothing do the talking?

over a year ago

Balaclava and gloves

over a year ago

No .. i just use myself ..pinning them on the sofa with me straddled over them often does the trick ..male or fem

over a year ago

I have a black shirt with a purple lining that fits well around my boobs and pulls in at my waist as it should.... More then anything people admire it and the Times that I have put it on... I've always got away with certain things maybe lack on concentration from others... My boss (female) forever asks me to wear shirts she says I suit it better.... I always wonder why !

over a year ago

"No .. i just use myself ..pinning them on the sofa with me straddled over them often does the trick ..male or fem "

I used to work in a company where the head of marketing used to deliberately wear the lowest tops and shortest skirts to get contracts. It never failed!!!

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Jane Norman Gypsy top, pink/black in the basque style super cool. I swear this top is the business posh tarty

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I have never felt the need, I always found less was more.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

My OH wears the corset in our profile pic.

Him

over a year ago

"Do you have a favourite item of sexy clothing that’s a real head-turner? Something you’d use to get your own way with anyone; Even if it’s something you wear at work to twist people’s way of thinking/get a pay rise, but chances are it’s something you’d wear out and about.

"

No, I wouldn't have any respect for someone that would exchange favourable treatment for sexy clothes.

over a year ago

"I very much doubt what I wear to work would sway anyone's way of thinking. I wouldn't respect them very much if it did......i don't need to dress a certain way to get what I want...."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/05/15 22:30:02]

over a year ago

"I have a black shirt with a purple lining that fits well around my boobs and pulls in at my waist as it should.... More then anything people admire it and the Times that I have put it on... I've always got away with certain things maybe lack on concentration from others... My boss (female) forever asks me to wear shirts she says I suit it better.... I always wonder why !"

love a well fitted shirt on a women, would love to see this

over a year ago

Nice crisp white shirt, waistcoat, smart trousers and some decent shoes.

Nit forgetting some good aftershave to smell nice.

Post new Message to Thread