Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is Dogging a thing of the past

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I've had a few wonderful dogging meets, but it seem to have died down over the last few years has anyone else found the same thing happening in their area, nobody seems to want to come out and play in the woods anymore xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dog gone

over a year ago

That odd documentary killed it stone dead.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Not around Glasgow it's not. Very much alive.

over a year ago

"Hi, I've had a few wonderful dogging meets, but it seem to have died down over the last few years has anyone else found the same thing happening in their area, nobody seems to want to come out and play in the woods anymore xx"

I couldn't think of anything worse to be honest.

over a year ago

NOTHING at all in Teesside and county durham

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I just hope it is a thing of the past! Who has the right to force public sex on someone who doesn't wish to see it?

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Personally i think its gone into a gay/bi guy thing in my area which is very active, have also had some good adventures but seem to be moving away from that now, sort of got bored with its lack of emotion.

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I just hope it is a thing of the past! Who has the right to force public sex on someone who doesn't wish to see it? "

Then maybe a special area should be allotted for people who like to go back to nature, nothing like being naked in the woods hmmhmm

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"Then maybe a special area should be allotted for people who like to go back to nature, nothing like being naked in the woods hmmhmm "

We both agree with you. There are places well away from public gaze. But doggers seem to pick laybys and areas just off the road where innocent people may see them when stopping for a break. We have even seen doggers that play in full sight of where others go for evening strolls.

We have some pictures taken in a forest. They were taken on private land in Northern France and owned by a friend. We have some taken in the UK too. They were taken at least a mile off the beaten track.

Trouble is, some doggers get off on the thought of being caught. So the ordinary public get the eyeful, whether they want it of not!

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Then maybe a special area should be allotted for people who like to go back to nature, nothing like being naked in the woods hmmhmm

We both agree with you. There are places well away from public gaze. But doggers seem to pick laybys and areas just off the road where innocent people may see them when stopping for a break. We have even seen doggers that play in full sight of where others go for evening strolls.

We have some pictures taken in a forest. They were taken on private land in Northern France and owned by a friend. We have some taken in the UK too. They were taken at least a mile off the beaten track.

Trouble is, some doggers get off on the thought of being caught. So the ordinary public get the eyeful, whether they want it of not!"

I agree totally after having a guy get it out and put it on my passenger window O_0 had a car with kids next to me and that made me cross as i was well away from the picking up point so that should of been enough to say not interested .

There are a few who will spoil it for everyone, really would like to see a wooded area for swingers to have fun without the locals and the law hunting you. x

over a year ago

"I just hope it is a thing of the past! Who has the right to force public sex on someone who doesn't wish to see it? "

Typical response from the forum

over a year ago

"Hi, I've had a few wonderful dogging meets, but it seem to have died down over the last few years has anyone else found the same thing happening in their area, nobody seems to want to come out and play in the woods anymore xx"

Certainly not dead , far from it .

You can easily double our veris for the meets we've had in 5 months dogging around here .

And fr what it's worth , we have never done it n front of anyone who doesn't want to see it either

over a year ago

Not my thing

By *asonnosaMMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Never done it, seems filthy

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Never done it, seems filthy "

Only when its muddy

By *asonnosaMMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"Never done it, seems filthy

It just feels like a circus act too me whats dogging like in winter

Only when its muddy "

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Filthy??? explain please..

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

My other half loves dogging. Neither he or any of his straight friends have had any in nearly two years. His gay friends however...

over a year ago

not in the north east its not its thriving up here

over a year ago

Which part seems filthy ?

By *asonnosaMMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Well you never know whos wearing protection or not then move on to someone else etc

over a year ago

"Well you never know whos wearing protection or not then move on to someone else etc"

What nonsense !

That's never been the case for us

By *asonnosaMMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Just my opinion thats all. I don't have much knowledge about it just heard things

over a year ago

"Just my opinion thats all. I don't have much knowledge about it just heard things"

Fair enough , and you're not the only one with the same opinions

By *asonnosaMMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Its just that you know nothing about the people unless you met before and you have no idea what they have been up to?

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

So many open minded people on this site

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

"Its just that you know nothing about the people unless you met before and you have no idea what they have been up to?"

you have totally baffled me with your explanations

By *asonnosaMMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Just airing my views don't mean to upset anyone

By *angerousEyesMan
over a year ago

weston

"Its just that you know nothing about the people unless you met before and you have no idea what they have been up to?"

So very similar to meeting someone from here, even if you meet someone a handful of times what do you really know about them.

over a year ago

hi thsnks for your posts

By *efoilWoman
over a year ago

bakewell

over a year ago

It's no different from meeting on here to be fair. You only have their word that they haven't just come to you from a 30guy anal creampie gang bang

You just make sure you take the precautions you want x

By *awtymarkyMan
over a year ago

chester

It's not dead yet but people are trying to stop it more now thanks to newspapers tv programs and local councils.

A classic example of this is tonight I past a very well known been a dogging spot for years called Broxton which has had the bulldozers in and flattened the place. Just hope a new one opens up soon in my area

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

Dogging to me is like a swingers club outside, only we like outdoor sex.

You have your regular visitors like clubs do,you have your greedy girls like clubs do,etc

And believe it or not we have respect for ourselves and do practice safe sex,when you visit a dogging spot often or a club those that are not clean or safe are shunned and they sometimes clean their act up or don't visit because they get no fun, this is only what I have observed btw

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Dogging to me is like a swingers club outside, only we like outdoor sex.

You have your regular visitors like clubs do,you have your greedy girls like clubs do,etc

And believe it or not we have respect for ourselves and do practice safe sex,when you visit a dogging spot often or a club those that are not clean or safe are shunned and they sometimes clean their act up or don't visit because they get no fun, this is only what I have observed btw

"

And it's free.

over a year ago

"I just hope it is a thing of the past! Who has the right to force public sex on someone who doesn't wish to see it?

Typical response from the forum "

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Never done it, seems filthy

"

And your thumbs up is based on ........ ?

over a year ago

Couldn't think of anything worse...especially in the current climate we're in

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Very naughty fantasy. For me a club is enough but love fabbing dogging pics.

By *ire meet GasolineCouple
over a year ago

Reading

To the naysayers- not quite sure how much it differs from going to a club? It just happens to be outside? Pretty much the same scenario.... What is it that upsets so much?

By *ighorn2006Man
over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Honestly . .

I think it's on its knees . So to speak

The internet has killed it, people still publish locations on here ! The few sites left are mainly gay or full of boy racers Any curious couples that do venture are scared off by hoards of expectant blokes.

That said the hopeful anticipation does have a buzz all of its own. Different to a planned meet or club, it always feels naughtier

over a year ago

"To the naysayers- not quite sure how much it differs from going to a club? It just happens to be outside? Pretty much the same scenario.... What is it that upsets so much?"

Our thought too , and strangely no one seems to be able to say exactly what upsets them so much .

But hey ho , I guess on a swinging site one should expect such judgement

over a year ago

Swinging scene is dead in wales. Maybe once every 6 months or so

over a year ago

It used to be good around hull but young dickheads in stupid loud tiny cars have spoiled it. But there are afew areas where it still happens but that's mostly gay or bi men nowadays.Shame really.

over a year ago

I thought it was an activity that happened late at night,in the middle of a dark forest.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I just hope it is a thing of the past! Who has the right to force public sex on someone who doesn't wish to see it?

I thought it was an activity that happened late at night,in the middle of a dark forest. "

There's always a few nutters who have no sense and no control who'll just go for it regardless of the circumstances.

over a year ago

As a CCTV operative you be surprised what I see on cameras lol wish I could join in

By *unlovinguy_68Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Is it dead

Well not if you saw episode 2 of Peter Kay's Car Share and what Siobhan was saying pmsl

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Couldn't think of anything worse...especially in the current climate we're in"

When you say current climate do you mean the weather or the threat of some hideous dogging crime that MI5 are monitoring with spy drones

By *andp01Couple
over a year ago

here n there

"Dogging to me is like a swingers club outside, only we like outdoor sex.

And it's free."

Who pays for your derv then no bugger pays for ours lol

By *andp01Couple
over a year ago

here n there

"Honestly . .

I think it's on its knees . So to speak

The internet has killed it, people still publish locations on here ! The few sites left are mainly gay or full of boy racers Any curious couples that do venture are scared off by hoards of expectant blokes.

That said the hopeful anticipation does have a buzz all of its own. Different to a planned meet or club, it always feels naughtier "

Its not dead here but not far from it, as to why, my view is its the unwashed old disrespectful idiots who think that its their right to play with any fem than turns up in a dogging spot, they have driven the cpls away. We've had a guy well over 70 almost dive through the window and try to grope my wife !!! All we was doing was sitting talking, what even made him think we was dogging?

over a year ago

I think you're right too many web sites telling you locations and tv programmes about dogging too, I'm looking to meet at a dogging location near me but wouldn't dream of telling anyone where other than via private message and after getting to know them a bit first reading verifications etc x

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

i've never been dogging...whats it like

over a year ago

"i've never been dogging...whats it like"

Absolutely great

over a year ago

It can be amazing if you get the right mix of couples and singles, very much a turn on x

over a year ago

Any good dogging spots in London?

By *asonnosaMMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Romford Walthamstow

over a year ago

Never done it. Sounds too risky for me. I don't fancy getting attacked or arrested.

I really don't want to get my shoes muddy

over a year ago

We drove ,we parked,and stopped the engine ,we sat.I freaked . . So we drove home again . . Not for me . .

Post new Message to Thread