Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples meeting single guys?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Love to meet a couple, never have before, are there many on here that enjoy meeting single guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have twice, both times were good relaxed fun and a great turn on playing with someones partner while they watch and/or join in.

over a year ago

Me and my wife do. Usually with me in guy mode so she can enjoy two strong men

over a year ago

plenty

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No

over a year ago

Either they do, or my dreams are bloody realistic!!

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

"Love to meet a couple, never have before, are there many on here that enjoy meeting single guys?

"

We only meet single guys but experience is now a must as every first timer we`ve tried has got stage fright we know everyone has to start somewhere but not with us

over a year ago

We have met a single guy. It was both first time for all 3 of us.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

we meet single guys. It is not as easy as single men would have you believe, there has only been one occasion when we have had to cancel but many occasions when the single man has either cancelled or stopped messaging when the finer details of meeting are being discussed.

over a year ago

You can go to clubs

over a year ago

"No "

Damn. So close too

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You can go to clubs"

Do you mean us? We could but I don't enjoy the atmosphere

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

[Removed by poster at 05/05/15 22:41:07]

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

We do, had quite a few mfm's. But then I'm a greedy girl who enjoys a good spitroast

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We do but it's rare I get inspired by anyone new lately,so I'm not even looking

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"You can go to clubs

Do you mean us? We could but I don't enjoy the atmosphere "

Take a nosegay

over a year ago

We do and have several times all involved enjoyed and had a great time

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You can go to clubs

Do you mean us? We could but I don't enjoy the atmosphere

Take a nosegay "

Lol. We're giggling here.

By *hris-bMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I love meeting couple like everyone else her but to much abrodness with single males. But hey manage to meet with 3 couples so far and i had great time with the 2 of them while the 3rd was waiting for me in there house in there underwear ready for it and put me off.....

Any couples want to join me at mine or there i am up for the laugh and fun to follow...

By *howcaseMan
over a year ago

weston super mare

I'm a single guy and I have met a few couples now, and it has always been a really good experience, the couples I have met have always been really nice people. So from my point of view it's been a pleasant experience

By *howcaseMan
over a year ago

weston super mare

I'm a single guy and I have met a few couples now, and it has always been a really good experience, the couples I have met have always been really nice people. So from my point of view it's been a pleasant experience

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Only ever done this and MM, works out great for us, so yes, is the answer to your question.

over a year ago

We have done. We find it hard work though. Have actually had more success meeting single ladies recently... Lol x

By *inups99Couple
over a year ago

manchester

We meet single guys, but get so many mails that it's hard to filter through them, arrange social meets to see how we get along and then arrange a swinging meet.

By *hris-bMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Outdoors fun this evening after 20:00 round and about Birmingham with a couple or females?

Just wondering if it worth the try. Please don't include location open. Only with private message. Happy swinging everyone ??

over a year ago

I enjoy a good MMF but it's having the connection all round... and again as a single guy it can be difficult.. iam on a new profile but been in this scene for about 2 years so starting up with a new single profile has been tough x

over a year ago

"I enjoy a good MMF but it's having the connection all round... and again as a single guy it can be difficult.. iam on a new profile but been in this scene for about 2 years so starting up with a new single profile has been tough x "

Some people don't understand the all round connection so you're off to a good start...

over a year ago

Well if you read my Veris you will see iam not one of these jack the lad bellends that give us single guys a bad rep x

over a year ago

"Well if you read my Veris you will see iam not one of these jack the lad bellends that give us single guys a bad rep x"

Ok I shall do that right away!x

over a year ago

"Well if you read my Veris you will see iam not one of these jack the lad bellends that give us single guys a bad rep x

Ok I shall do that right away!x"

lol it wasn't any direction intended x

By *hris-bMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

The connection have to be from all people involved. The same like going out for few drinks. You will not pick a person just for the sake of it how about being picked. Even it's a swinging site doesn't mean that people have to forget the Manners too.

over a year ago

We do,when we can,and when we want too .

Her

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

We only ever meet single guys.

over a year ago

"Well if you read my Veris you will see iam not one of these jack the lad bellends that give us single guys a bad rep x

lol it wasn't any direction intended x"

I know, I looked anyway. Very impressive. You realise you've set the bar now.... x

By *oBananas78Couple
over a year ago

London

When in the mood we sometimes enjoy the company of well mannered single males, usually have that turned off on profile so we don't get bombarded then search ourselves or more usually find a guy in a club. Experienced swinger males by far our preference ie guys who are 'getting plenty' if not can be stalked which is a nightmare.

over a year ago

I know, I looked anyway. Very impressive. You realise you've set the bar now.... x"

is that right xx how so

over a year ago

I know, I looked anyway. Very impressive. You realise you've set the bar now.... x

is that right xx how so"

People have spoken very highly of you, potential meets have expectations now x

over a year ago

is that right xx how so

People have spoken very highly of you, potential meets have expectations now x"

well it won't change who iam x

over a year ago

is that right xx how so

People have spoken very highly of you, potential meets have expectations now x

well it won't change who iam x"

So it shouldn't!x

By *ichn74Man
over a year ago

Walsall

What are couples looking for??

over a year ago

"We only meet single guys but experience is now a must as every first timer we`ve tried has got stage fright we know everyone has to start somewhere but not with us"

That stage fright is probably responsible for many no-shows and perceived timewasters.

My last couple-meet (through a different site), was also my first... An evening of excited anticipation, tinged with a little trepidation.

Had a drink and a laugh with the couple, which helped to overcome initial nerves, followed by a fun evening's play. We all enjoyed it so much, there's another arranged for next weekend.

It did take a few weeks, before I found a connection with someone but it was certainly worth the patience.

over a year ago

Would lv to meet a cpl in cumbria.no luck so far.I'm married so discretion needed.if you can accom I'm game.

over a year ago

I prefer to meet couples more fun

over a year ago

We do...I love it ! V x

By *d871Man
over a year ago

nowhere

They are out there, but it is a buyer's market so you need to try hard

By *ibullMan
over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"I love meeting couple like everyone else her but to much abrodness with single males. But hey manage to meet with 3 couples so far and i had great time with the 2 of them while the 3rd was waiting for me in there house in there underwear ready for it and put me off.....

Any couples want to join me at mine or there i am up for the laugh and fun to follow..."

That 3rd couple would have turned me on even more....

over a year ago

Yes, it works but as previous poster said, its a lottery and its all about only approaching the right people i.e. where their profile and wishes are are good fit for what you offer. Many couples get inundated with mail so a bit like a job app, yours has to stand out and should come across as you making some effort.

Couples often find themselves let down badly by guys who "bottle it" when it comes to actually meeting. Thats something every responder needs to think carefully about. You may be up for it now, but a week down the line 2 hours away from the planned meet are you still as horny and ready? Thats why I usually prefer club meets. Im only there because I am horny or ready to play and there's no stress of thinking too far ahead.

Have fun.

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

"We only meet single guys but experience is now a must as every first timer we`ve tried has got stage fright we know everyone has to start somewhere but not with us

That stage fright is probably responsible for many no-shows and perceived timewasters.

My last couple-meet (through a different site), was also my first... An evening of excited anticipation, tinged with a little trepidation.

Had a drink and a laugh with the couple, which helped to overcome initial nerves, followed by a fun evening's play. We all enjoyed it so much, there's another arranged for next weekend.

It did take a few weeks, before I found a connection with someone but it was certainly worth the patience."

That's great we try to meet socially once or twice before playing so as the guy we are meeting is relaxed and this has worked for us most of the time but some guys cannot relax in the company of another guy being present so we try not to meet first timers.

By *hris-bMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

On overall then there are more than few couples that they meet but is total luck. Once and they receive a more than few emails is down to them to pick. And indeed is like winning the lotto lol

Post new Message to Thread