Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

best swingers club for people aged up to 35

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No offence here just interested in a club that you can actually find people at our age. It is going to be our first time so we prefer to see at least few young people. Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Now you've opened a can of worms!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well we checked the reviews on almost all of them and cannot find a suitable one :D

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do have a specific area in mind or whole of uk? X

over a year ago

Try Xastia

By *anderlustcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Kent

our first club was abfabs and we were lucky to meet a good half dozen hot young couples! That said we find people attractive aged 18-50ish just prefer playing closer to our age!

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

Can you guarantee which age group turn up? The one that advertises certain nights for certain age groups I have asked to take me off the mailing list because we are out of age. Seems to me there are always people of different ages and if you would want to meet people of around your age, you could see who is on here ....

over a year ago

I've been to a few clubs in different locations and have met loads of different age groups. The best bet is take the plunge and go.

over a year ago

Honest

Stay away from clubs !

Dont say i didnt warn u

over a year ago

"Honest

Stay away from clubs !

Dont say i didnt warn u"

Why what's wrong with them? I've had more luck in clubs (even as a single guy) then I have meeting on here.

over a year ago

We know loads of couples under 35 that go to the clubs around Manchester, best bet would be to arrange something beforehand

over a year ago

"Honest

Stay away from clubs !

Dont say i didnt warn u"

Care to elaborate? We are a young couole and have been to a few clubs with no issues at all?

By *ollipop77Couple
over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

I was in a club last night in central manchester and there was a couple in aged 22( they told me their age while chatting) and the oldest may have been around 55.

You never know who is going to turn up at a club but I can definitely say that Amour attracts a varied crowd.

Best bet is to arrange to meet people you have been chatting with x

over a year ago

I would like more clubs to do a 45 and under evening

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Rather than specific clubs you'll have more success if you look at which clubs are running targeted events.

Pretty sure you'll find a load of fun at Swingfields if you have a Google you'll find out more about it

Xxx

over a year ago

"Rather than specific clubs you'll have more success if you look at which clubs are running targeted events.

Pretty sure you'll find a load of fun at Swingfields if you have a Google you'll find out more about it

Xxx"

I agree about swingfields there was a great selection of ages there.

By *ighclass1000Couple
over a year ago

Hillingdon

As a young couple also looking for the same we have been to quite a few clubs in London and surrounding areas and found them very hit and miss. Even with 80-100 couples attending sometimes there may only be 1 or 2 couples that we would actually play with due to age etc... (Although have had some amazing meets at clubs)

We have recently been attending Heaven Circle events in London and found the average age to be early thirties and a very hot crowd indeed, you do have to be photo vetted by the organisers for some of their party's but looking at your pics you guys would have no problem at all. Would definitely recommend you check them out.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"No offence here just interested in a club that you can actually find people at our age. It is going to be our first time so we prefer to see at least few young people. Thanks"

Are you more worried about age?

Or body size/attractiveness?

The former can be hard to gauge in a club with ambient lighting.

The latter will be down to your own perceptions.

There are plenty of 'clubs' that vet attendees looking for attractive (by their own definitions) folk. Great if that's your objective.

Would a room full of under 35's you weren't attacted to be at all beneficial?

A

*just playing devils advocate.

By *irtyDilfHotMilfCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Xtasia every time

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

You could try "killing kittens" their events are particularly aim at younger people. We've joined their website but it is Awful to use. I doubt we will ever actually attend an event due to their prices, which can be 4-5 times more expensive than the club we regularly go to. We would rather go out the 4-5 times than just once. Also I get the impression (correct me if you've been and I'm wrong) that it is a lot of people who are thinking about dipping a toe in, rather than people who are actually there to full swap.

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Club Atlantis Evolution in Stoke-on-Trent has a wide age range from just over 18's to 70 +.

It all depends who turns up on the night

over a year ago

"No offence here just interested in a club that you can actually find people at our age. It is going to be our first time so we prefer to see at least few young people. Thanks

There are plenty of 'clubs' that vet attendees looking for attractive (by their own definitions) folk. Great if that's your objective.

A

"

I agree with this, I'm obviously not suggesting that all great looking Adonis's and venus's are always up their own rectums, but from my experience I have found some pompous and have the attitude of everyone watch us w'ere superior.

Also I'd be very hurt if I applied for a club and was turned down because I'd actually d*unk the six pack instead of having on on my lower abdomen. I know the gf would be the same.

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"No offence here just interested in a club that you can actually find people at our age. It is going to be our first time so we prefer to see at least few young people. Thanks

A

I agree with this, I'm obviously not suggesting that all great looking Adonis's and venus's are always up their own rectums, but from my experience I have found some pompous and have the attitude of everyone watch us w'ere superior.

Also I'd be very hurt if I applied for a club and was turned down because I'd actually d*unk the six pack instead of having on on my lower abdomen. I know the gf would be the same. "

You mean there are clubs that actually do that?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Also I'd be very hurt if I applied for a club and was turned down because I'd actually d*unk the six pack instead of having on on my lower abdomen. I know the gf would be the same.

You mean there are clubs that actually do that? "

Not clubs in the normal sense - but members only parties held at private venues.

Killing Kittens, City Slickers and that one (the name escapes me) that was on that documentary a month or so ago spring to mind - plus many others.

Entry by 'selection committee' has never sat well with me, but I know plenty of people who like the concept and who have attended such events.

A

over a year ago

Any venue or event that vets people based on there attractiveness can get to fuck.

over a year ago

Same here , we're a young couple and love clubs x

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

love chams

over a year ago

A

You mean there are clubs that actually do that?

Not clubs in the normal sense - but members only parties held at private venues.

Killing Kittens, City Slickers and that one (the name escapes me) that was on that documentary a month or so ago spring to mind - plus many others.

Entry by 'selection committee' has never sat well with me, but I know plenty of people who like the concept and who have attended such events.

A"

We've joined as members of killing kittens and the top level (platinum membership) is £100 a month!

We've found the site a complete anti climax

over a year ago

"No offence here just interested in a club that you can actually find people at our age. It is going to be our first time so we prefer to see at least few young people. Thanks"

In our experience, most of the time, clubs are populated generally by overweight, middle aged people. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but seems to be pretty much the norm with one or two exceptions (rare though). We don't bother with them anymore - some people love em of course - each to their own

Post new Message to Thread