Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Open Relationships

Jump to newest

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

Do cpls who have open relationships mind each other meeting other partners who are a lot younger or older from 18 to 70years old etc? Also this applies to Polyramy relationships as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Age has nothing to do with it

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

It doesn't matter then if a middle aged man finds an 18 year old girlfriend. His partner wouldnt mind?

Or a middle aged lady finds late teen boyfriend?

By *LLURSMan
over a year ago

waterforx

In an open relationship for a year / she has a lot more partners than me / becomes a competition / don't think I wil keep it up very longer / she's gone away to hotel at the weekend with a guy and I'm at home very horny and mad for a nitht of passion / then when she comes home she has enough of shagging / it was fun for a while / but drive you crazy sometimes / p/

over a year ago

"Do cpls who have open relationships mind each other meeting other partners who are a lot younger or older from 18 to 70years old etc? Also this applies to Polyramy relationships as well"

Do you have a partner?

How would you feel about that?

over a year ago

It's difficult

By *ane_andrew69Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

Read the thread 'long term lover' it has loads on this subject

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

I dont mind what age any girl my hubby has and he is the same with me. I know for both of us age is irrelevant it is the personality that is more important

over a year ago

"I dont mind what age any girl my hubby has and he is the same with me. I know for both of us age is irrelevant it is the personality that is more important"

There's open and open to abuse.

In my case open means she can as she likes as long as she tells me BEFORE anything happens that way there's a chance for objection if any, and you both know where you stand, but in our case neither of us has time to behave like that.

At parties she's free to do as she pleases, and so am I, because you're in that sort of environment.

Jealously has no room in anyone's relationship so we see this as a means keeping it out.

By *elle_Oh_BelleWoman
over a year ago

London

Doesn't matter at all

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

would love Jane to go out and get fucked but she will only play if i am there says she does not feel safe with out me there

over a year ago

"would love Jane to go out and get fucked but she will only play if i am there says she does not feel safe with out me there"

That's not a bad thing mate. It shows she has loyalty to towards you. You'd complain if it wasn't there.

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

I don't have partner, but in an open relationship I wouldn't mind big age differences.

over a year ago

Me and my ex used to meet alone, he had a 19 year old swinging partner that he ended up leaving me for

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not at all in fact jay meets guys in there 20s and 30s they seem to like older bi guys which is good for him

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

Still friends with him?

Post new Message to Thread