Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

weve noticed that on the meets for today page a lotof people are on there nearly everyday and yet when you are looking for their verifications some have none was wondering why that is especially if they are looking for meetsxxxxxxxxxxxx mark and sheila

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"weve noticed that on the meets for today page a lotof people are on there nearly everyday and yet when you are looking for their verifications some have none was wondering why that is especially if they are looking for meetsxxxxxxxxxxxx mark and sheila"

We use the meet today most weekends,sometimes we get a meet out of it sometimes we dont,maybe thats what is happening with other people who use it.

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

I think the obvious answer is they haven't succeeded in meeting anyone yet. I suspect the meet today route is less successful than the more planned approach through browsing and messaging individuals you fancy.

over a year ago

We are on there almost everyday, unless we are unavailable, this is because it takes an average of 3 months for us to get a meet.

Being on there everyday doesn't mean you meet everyday, in fact more often than not it is people like ourselves who struggle to get meets and therefore keep advertising oursleves.

over a year ago

well as for me I will be on there most of this week as I am off work yippeeee lol.

but it doesn't mean that I will get a meet !!! but one does have to try doesn't one.

over a year ago

"well as for me I will be on there most of this week as I am off work yippeeee lol.

but it doesn't mean that I will get a meet !!! but one does have to try doesn't one'."

'I say, very well put old chap, absolutely spiffing'.

over a year ago

"well as for me I will be on there most of this week as I am off work yippeeee lol.

but it doesn't mean that I will get a meet !!! but one does have to try doesn't one'.

'I say, very well put old chap, absolutely spiffing'. "

lol by jove was that spiffing or spliffing old bean

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Also, they may be meeting, but the people they are meeting might not be verified, so they cannot get verified in return.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Why do you think that they never meet any one just because they don't have verifications? What has it got to do with you if people want to have a meet today request up every day? Surely it's up to them? Z

over a year ago

I agree,some people choose not to show veri's,and that is their business no one else's, so they may well be having meets but choose not to show it.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Fortunately they don't have to explain themselves or the way they use the site to others....as it's their business and not yours.

In a nutshell

over a year ago

never met in a nutshell do you recommend it ?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

No but I have met one or two nutjobs...

By *ohnsusCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

what about nut crackers ?

over a year ago

but it doesn't mean that I will get a meet !!! but one does have to try doesn't one'.

'I say, very well put old chap, absolutely spiffing'.

lol by jove was that spiffing or spliffing old bean

"

"lol, spliffing does sound rather fun old boy, quite racy actually and can be enjoyed by all the social classes, what a wizz! keep up the humour my good man."

over a year ago

Just means they are looking for meets but probably not getting any. In my limited experience the net effect of using the meet today function is to have your inbox full to the brim of totally useless mails.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

As it happens I've lost count how many times I've used it, but never met anyone through it - more from socials

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i have never used the meet today option on this profile but have on my couples profiles with limited success i have to say

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id be too scared to use meets today

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Id be too scared to use meets today"

haha i know what you're saying!!!