Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

pubes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i keep my pubic area well trimmed.i see a lot of guys prefer shaven.ok,fine.but when i see their pics they are absolutely exploding with pubes.

just my observation of the chaps i have looked at.i know a lot shave and keep it tidy too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

yes i notice that too with guys

By *urvelover39Man
over a year ago

Somewhere

Fully veeted up here

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

As a man I find it seriously weird shaving off all my pubes. I just don't like it. I just keep mine nice and trimmed.

I love a full bush on a woman though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We expect our playmates of both sexes to be as hair free and totally smooth as we keep ourselves ! Xx

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

Who wants a face full of fuzz? I wouldnt so cant expect my play mates to put up with me being hairy, shaved or tight trim here

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Yeah yeah I notice it with women too

over a year ago

I trim. Weekly! Is that enough? I'm asking myself now!

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

I shave but not regularly, usually when they get a bit too long to look tidy they all come off so depending on how long it's been you'll get shaved or trimmed.

On ladies I prefer trimmed or smooth.

over a year ago

"As a man I find it seriously weird shaving off all my pubes. I just don't like it. I just keep mine nice and trimmed.

I love a full bush on a woman though "

D'you know what. I thought it would be too.

I got there in stages.

Started by just generally tidying up, giving them a bit of a trim.

Was OK with that for a while.

Then I trimmed back much further, but still not confident enough to get a razor down there.

That was OK for a while.

Then I thought i'd give it a go with the electric shaver - after all there are no exposed blades are there.

Ow Ow ow. No, no exposed blades, but sometimes the blades would catch a hair and yank it rather than cut it.

Now I give the old fella and his buddies a wet shave with a bic disposable and I have to say, it feels great down there, and doesn't look as weird as I thought it would.

over a year ago

I like my men with pubes, medium length though, whatever that is? Not s full bush but definitely not smooth.

over a year ago

"We expect our playmates of both sexes to be as hair free and totally smooth as we keep ourselves ! Xx

"

This

over a year ago

"As a man I find it seriously weird shaving off all my pubes. I just don't like it. I just keep mine nice and trimmed.

I love a full bush on a woman though

D'you know what. I thought it would be too.

I got there in stages.

Started by just generally tidying up, giving them a bit of a trim.

Was OK with that for a while.

Then I trimmed back much further, but still not confident enough to get a razor down there.

That was OK for a while.

Then I thought i'd give it a go with the electric shaver - after all there are no exposed blades are there.

Ow Ow ow. No, no exposed blades, but sometimes the blades would catch a hair and yank it rather than cut it.

Now I give the old fella and his buddies a wet shave with a bic disposable and I have to say, it feels great down there, and doesn't look as weird as I thought it would."

And this

over a year ago

Been that long since I had any I can't remember them, they get the razor treatment every bathtime just about.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/04/15 14:50:14]

over a year ago

"I like my men with pubes, medium length though, whatever that is? Not s full bush but definitely not smooth. "

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I didn't realise how hairy I was until...... I was flirting and preparing to meet someone. I said "do you shave" she said yes thanks do you? I'd been told it itched when it grew back. I shaved that day and approx once a week. I've got a pic of my 80s style haircut but I prefer to keep him/them hair free now....... when a woman teases my freshly shaved balls while giving me a bj it feels so much better...... The thing is you can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time..... but you'll never please all of the people all of the time

Post new Message to Thread