Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

seperate or same room?

Jump to newest

By *john121 OP   Man
over a year ago

staffs

another Q's has come to mind yes I know a strange mind but leaving that aside for the minute do you prefer separate or same room and how do you present or justify to your partner that this as your preferred method of play?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are happy to do either.

We sometimes find it much hornier us playing in seperate rooms then when we get back together we tell each other what we did we both get so horny.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Personally I NEVER have to justify myself or my actions.....

over a year ago

when i was not a single, past glory days, ... i preferred ... both!! as a raging "alpha male", i loved same room sex, and to be honest, i also loved taking the other girl elsewhere too. ye gods, ... i'm still the same ... but i guess its more a concensus agreement now. probably the reason i'm a single guy today, as MMF or FFM or 121 tends to shape the decision ... except for cuckolding of course. decisions, decisions ....

over a year ago

Do both...

Start in same room.....go seperate....then back to same

over a year ago

I did both the other night with my gf and I enjoyed both.So i'm game which ever way.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Well as we don't swap then separate room does'nt really work for us,one would be playing and the other would be stood in another room staring at the wallpaper twiddling his thumbs

over a year ago

Haha lol thats funny.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I never need to 'justify' anything that I want to do - we may discuss stuff which is totally different. We've done both for various reasons - prefer same room - it's all good fun! Z

over a year ago

When we first started swinging the first couple we met preferred seperate rooms, so knowing no different we agreed. But as we've experienced more and varied situations, we've discussed it and agreed for us we both prefer to be in the same room. Just works better for us.

Other than that Andy prefers me in the kitchen, and I don't mean for sex, men!!!!!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

Being Bi my partner being Gay, we prefer to start in separate rooms, once any anxieties are diminished then moving to same room

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

We've only played in the same room so far, apart from a few minutes of sweaty, messy fun and confusion at our first party, and are most comfortable when we can watch each other across the bed/floor/room. Nothing ruled in or out for the future, but our biggest kicks seem ve be from seeing our other half playing with someone else while we do the same.

By *ohnsusCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

We have done and enjoyed both but it very much depends on how the mood takes us and the preferences of the other couple/s of course.

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We love doing both,if the other couple like separate room's we will do separate,we always ask which they prefer.

over a year ago

most prefer same room but we like both though we only do seperate room when we know the other people very well.

over a year ago

We have only ever done and will only ever do same room. Each to their own but seperate is not for us, we use swinging as an extention of OUR sex life, not each individuals sex life, hence we like to be within touching distance of each other.

I'm sure other people have great fun seperately but that's not our thing

over a year ago

Sasha plays alone with other females, I don't go anywhere near the bedroom when this is happening, apart from the fact that 2 girls playing together bores the hell out of me I know that she relaxes more and they both enjoy themselves more not feeling that they have to "perform" for me.

The same happens with seperate room fun for us, if we know the other couple very well we know we can trust them with each other and vikky verky we find it is very relaxed and then later together we can snuggle up and relate the experience to each other which can be very erotic.

over a year ago

depends on the chemisty and the situation

over a year ago

our first choice is seperate room play, but do like same room too.

Kate reckons I'm a little vocal and says it puts her off

I sometimes feel like I'm performing to an audience when in a same room situation. There is always a time during the session when you watch the "others", and although I'm not shy as such, I don't always like to be watched.

Maybe it's down to me being a little embarrassed about my "technique", lol.

Have you seen a gorilla with a lorry tyre?

Yes... it paints pictures in your mind doesn't it?

over a year ago

its odd

when he isnt home i lose interest in swinging

when he is home we both find part of the turn on is being in the same room

we did try different rooms but i lost all interest - its like he is away again

so now we only play together

over a year ago

I much prefer same room fun. When its separate room fun, being a single guy, I call that masturbating,

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

we have done both.. but do prefer seperate room.. we do like to tell each other afterwards when were alone and thats part of the fun we think

over a year ago

we are happy with either ........its not a remote problem being in seperate rooms.

over a year ago

"I much prefer same room fun. When its separate room fun, being a single guy, I call that masturbating, "

smsl (thats splitting my sides laughing cos I don't like to piss myself it being an occupational hazzard at my age)

By *obblybitsCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

we have never done different room im not sure we will we much prefer being in looking distance.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

given a choice we prefer separate room play; but also do same room if that suits the situation

over a year ago

tried separate room and I (f) felt very wierd, to be honest, not a good feeling, perhaps even a bit jealous - tried again, same thing, so discussed it and now we only play same room.

possible that it might occur in a future long-term friendship, who knows

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

As a voyuer and exhibitionist couple seperate room never comes into it for us!

over a year ago

Had my first couple meet with partner at the weekend i always said seprate room fun was what i wanted but seeing him with another woman really turned me on to the stage i was totally gutted when they they left for the other room,defo same room from now on xxx

over a year ago

We do not really do couples, so if we did it would be same room as we do not see the point in swapping.

If either of us wanted sex with someone else the other would be present in some way.

Prefer MMF or FFM for us. I have never seen the point of seperate, I am not knocking anyone that does, just to me it would mean that I may as well be a single.

Katie x

Post new Message to Thread