Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

would you fuck me?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I fit or ugly? Recently single due to ex not wanting me so id like to know how people would rate me x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I feel you may get honest replies. How thick is your skin?

over a year ago

Well my ex destroyed any confidence I had so whats the worst someone can say to me x

over a year ago

Afraid not for me.

over a year ago

To some you will be attractive to some you will be ugly, sorry you've recently been dumped but do you think you might need some time to heal a bit before trying on here

over a year ago

Don't let anyone bring you down. Hope you find what you're looking for xx

over a year ago

"Well my ex destroyed any confidence I had so whats the worst someone can say to me x"

I am guessing this is your first time heading into the forums?

I will say you have a lovely smile, pretty nice body. Don't know if i'd meet you or not until after chatting, but you're like miles away anyway so that doesn't matter.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You're very brave posting that but as others have said perhaps this isn't the best place to regain your confidence

over a year ago

Thanks for your honesty people and yes im new here. Ive never cheated and always bought her flowers and done romantic things but suddenly she said she didn't love me anymore. Yeah im probably a bit vulnerable atm but I just wanted some opinions to qork out what I have done wrong to deserve this x

over a year ago

i've joined a site to get over an ex, i'll post you the link to your inbox coz i'll get banned for posting it here.

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

"Thanks for your honesty people and yes im new here. Ive never cheated and always bought her flowers and done romantic things but suddenly she said she didn't love me anymore. Yeah im probably a bit vulnerable atm but I just wanted some opinions to qork out what I have done wrong to deserve this x"

Things end,for many reasons ,but it does sound like YOU are well rid of her ..

Investing in some chill out time will help you find the RIGHT person,when you are ready..

over a year ago

Thanks for the kind comments if any girl out there would like to get to know me then id be honoured. Im not looking for sex as ive been starved of it for over a year but I could do with a nice decent girl just to cuddle at night x

over a year ago

"Am I fit or ugly? Recently single due to ex not wanting me so id like to know how people would rate me x"
I have a personality too lol xxx

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Thanks for your honesty people and yes im new here. Ive never cheated and always bought her flowers and done romantic things but suddenly she said she didn't love me anymore. Yeah im probably a bit vulnerable atm but I just wanted some opinions to qork out what I have done wrong to deserve this x"

We only have your side of the story so can't really comment on this. My ex went around spouting the whole "poor me, what did I ever do wrong?" speil to anyone who would listen after I left him, yet failed to mention to any of these people he sought sympathy from that he was a controlling, violent abusive dick...

Just sayin'.

However, someone breaking up with you doesn't necessarily mean you've done anything wrong.

People fall out of love and sometimes there is no explanation for it.

It happens.

- Amy. x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Am I fit or ugly? Recently single due to ex not wanting me so id like to know how people would rate me x I have a personality too lol xxx"

It might not have been your looks that caused the split.

Have more than one personality - it makes for variety and fitting into society unsuspectingly - unless you use the wrong one by accident, of course.

over a year ago

I dont think having different personalities would help as that woukd make me false and shallow which I am niether. Im just me im caring and thoughtful I bought my ex flowers and chocolates everyday for a month and then I got dumped for being nice and romantic. So I know its nit to do with my personality x

over a year ago

Sorry but this is just my opinion...you just seem a little too predictable..it is like eating the same thing each day, eventually you would get bored...

over a year ago

"Am I fit or ugly? Recently single due to ex not wanting me so id like to know how people would rate me x"

Honestly? We wouldnt want to sit there for Hours listening to another person crying into there Beer and going on about Hour nice they are and cant understand why they were Dumped, We meet people for Entertainment Purposes we arnt Therapists.

Mr Gimp MD

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

look you may be kind and thoughtful etc but that won't protect anyone from being hurt,we all have been hurt at some stage you just have to pick yourself up and get on with life and forget about her and try to move on, good luck

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

You seem to be giving mixed messages as the thread title is 'would you fuck me' and then you post 'Im not looking for sex as ive been starved of it for over a year but I could do with a nice decent girl just to cuddle at night'.

Hope you find someone to fuck / cuddle soon.

over a year ago

"look you may be kind and thoughtful etc but that won't protect anyone from being hurt,we all have been hurt at some stage you just have to pick yourself up and get on with life and forget about her and try to move on, good luck "

This

over a year ago

I'm not being funny but your forum post says 'would you fuck me', yet you say you are not looking for sex.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Sorry but not for me either...

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Ok...you're not for me, but it's not your looks, it's your neediness: this is a site for casual no strings hook ups, and someone seeking to replace a lost love straight away would put me off. When I was dating I avoided the rebounders because they were all about the ex: who needs that!

My ex did the poor me what did I do wrong pity party too. As he was always with the kids, always telling others he couldn't stop because he had to go home and cook etc he came across as the dogs bollocks and me a heartless bitch. No one knew what went on behind closed doors, how he became a moody, morose, nasty, possessive d*unk after the death of our son, so your mister nice guy doesn't impress me much.

Doubt if this site will provide what you seek, but you never know.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Am I fit or ugly? Recently single due to ex not wanting me so id like to know how people would rate me x

Honestly? We wouldnt want to sit there for Hours listening to another person crying into there Beer and going on about Hour nice they are and cant understand why they were Dumped, We meet people for Entertainment Purposes we arnt Therapists.

Mr Gimp MD "

over a year ago

Not for us but that's more about us not looking for single guys.

You look like a decent enough guy, if you smiled more in pics.

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Did she want flowers and romance every day though? Or did she want someone washing the pots without being asked or taking an equal share in keeping the house?

Only She knows the answer to the questions you have, no one here does

Feeling vulnerable, on here, probably will do you more harm than good tbh. Regaining your self confidence won't be easy on here, the opposite, a thick skin and ability to cope with rejection are more useful traits

over a year ago

Nope would steer clear of issues only here for fun after all

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Thanks for the kind comments if any girl out there would like to get to know me then id be honoured. Im not looking for sex as ive been starved of it for over a year but I could do with a nice decent girl just to cuddle at night x"

you do realise this is a swinging site dont you, most people primarily look to meet to have sex with each other.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

you do realise this is a swinging site dont you, most people primarily look to meet to have sex with each other."

As others have said above OP, this site is probably not what you need right now. Get yourself in the right frame of mind first, spend a bit of time on your own, or with friends and family before trying to get back into a relationship.

Out of interest, were you and your ex ethically non-monogamous in your last relationship? Are you looking for it in your next relationship?

Post new Message to Thread