Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

FB's and how do you cheat on one?

Jump to newest

By *john121 OP   Man
over a year ago

staffs

can someone please explain/qualify the following:

If you have a FB and you play with others separately are you don't tell each other are you in fact cheating on each other...if so aren't you in fact a couple?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

How can you cheat on someone your not in a relationship with. If your just fuck buddies that should mean nsa so no not cheating. If you become a "couple" or make a commitment to only play with each other then it is cheating

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I guess only if you tell them you won't be meeting anyone else without them.... which in my mind makes me think one of them wants a relationship and the other wants to keep the other on lay-away.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think at times some get very close to there FB and its allmost like it there girl friend ... lover even if thay are married makeing there own rules ... about seeing people. Somtimes woman and men get jelouse and feelings and things take over. Should be fun can be swingfriends with out all that i feel. JO XX

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"can someone please explain/qualify the following:

If you have a FB and you play with others separately are you don't tell each other are you in fact cheating on each other...if so aren't you in fact a couple? "

No, F/B is NSA sex, so you can't be cheating unless you have promised each other you won't play with anyone else...but then that would mean you were in a relationship rather than just F/B's.

over a year ago

Oh another reason why some folk (and it's not just men) tell their FB's they won't be meeting anyone else whilst they are meeting them.... so they can fuck them bareback.

Suckers!

over a year ago

"Oh another reason why some folk (and it's not just men) tell their FB's they won't be meeting anyone else whilst they are meeting them.... so they can fuck them bareback.

Suckers!"

really ooo the things you learn here ... never see it like that ... but you could be on to somthing x

over a year ago

Polo has heard them all haven't ya

over a year ago

Sounds like the voice of experience ?

By *john121 OP   Man
over a year ago

staffs

"Oh another reason why some folk (and it's not just men) tell their FB's they won't be meeting anyone else whilst they are meeting them.... so they can fuck them bareback.

Suckers!really ooo the things you learn here ... never see it like that ... but you could be on to somthing x"

!EYES OPENED WIDE! there seems to be some vary devious folk! so its just as confusing as I though then!

over a year ago

"Polo has heard them all haven't ya "

Over the years I may have read many a rant.

over a year ago

"Polo has heard them all haven't ya

Over the years I may have read many a rant. "

But untill you said that i was not thinking about that at all .. so thanks xx

over a year ago

"Polo has heard them all haven't ya

Over the years I may have read many a rant. "

And answered them succintly

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I always wonder what the life span of FB is

Since we have been on sites ive seen people go through numerous ones

Ive had the same people get in touch every few months always with a different FB on the go

To the OP I don't think its cheating as its meant to NSA,but it would be good if both were aware of that as it seems there are occassions when one will inevitably feel that its more than that

over a year ago

Interesting question. All my FB "arrangements" (preferable to the descriptor "relationships") are predicated on the understanding that both of us are in it for nsa fun, and are equally entitled to have meets individually. and it works very well indeed. it often happens that the arrangement gets very passionate, and where it does, its best to work it out honestly, and figure out whats best for both for me, its generally to move on, remembering how good it was. c'est la vie, et adieu xxxx

over a year ago

If you have a FB and you play with others separately are you don't tell each other are you in fact cheating on each other...if so aren't you in fact a couple? "

you cant cheat on a fuck buddie lmao

i have guys i meet regular but i do not feel i havew to tell them who else i meet nor do i ask who they meet

Forum Mod

over a year ago

If you have a FB and you play with others separately are you don't tell each other are you in fact cheating on each other...if so aren't you in fact a couple?

i have guys i meet regular but i do not feel i havew to tell them who else i meet nor do i ask who they meet"

Do you call them your fuck buddies naughty?

I hate the term but I also have a few regular ones and I never think of them as that

The very term to me implies some sort of agreement at least and I don't need any of that sort of thing

over a year ago

Its not the same for all FB I have been on sites like this years and see how some woman control there fbs ... seen it on others sites too. Its about what rules thay set out ... for playing.

over a year ago

Personal opinion, if you have a FB and tell each other and agree that you will play exclusively with them then go off and play alone your cheating.

An agreement is an agreement just the same as any relationship. if you play as FB's but do not promise to be exclusive or don't even discuss it then your just two people who occasionaly have sex with each other and possibly others so you have no commitment to tell them.

over a year ago

i have guys i meet regular but i do not feel i havew to tell them who else i meet nor do i ask who they meet

Do you call them your fuck buddies naughty?

I hate the term but I also have a few regular ones and I never think of them as that

The very term to me implies some sort of agreement at least and I don't need any of that sort of thing "

personally no i dont refure to people i meet as fuck buddies, they are just regular meets

but for the purpose of this thread i said fuck buddie lol

im not even sure what a fuck buddie is to be honest

is it someone you meet with on a regular basis or is a fuck buddie like two people who meet as a swinging couple to meet others? lol

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Suckers!really ooo the things you learn here ... never see it like that ... but you could be on to somthing x"

So that's why some girls only want one guy, or a guy that practically doesn't meet anyone else? (Runs back mental list of semi-nutters from the past)

.. gosh, talk about dodging bullets... mentally and medically!

(Think I should put that on my profile? Lol)

over a year ago

"Personal opinion, if you have a FB and tell each other and agree that you will play exclusively with them then go off and play alone your cheating."

i have to ask if anyones been in that situation why would you do that?

why would you meet someone on a sex site you had no interest in a relationship with then promise to be sexually faithful to them?

i just dont get that at all

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

"

I used to think it was quite easy to work out but after reading some of the posts on here about FBs in the last couple of days I think its far more complex than I first thought and if I was single id run a mile from the very mention of it

over a year ago

"Personal opinion, if you have a FB and tell each other and agree that you will play exclusively with them then go off and play alone your cheating.

An agreement is an agreement just the same as any relationship. if you play as FB's but do not promise to be exclusive or don't even discuss it then your just two people who occasionaly have sex with each other and possibly others so you have no commitment to tell them."

i agree with these sentiments whole heartedly. if an agreement (i know that sounds cold) is reached over what the rules are and the other breaks them then that is cheating. to cheat you have to tell lies, so then there is mistrust in the equations. all results back to the same thing i think

over a year ago

"

I used to think it was quite easy to work out but after reading some of the posts on here about FBs in the last couple of days I think its far more complex than I first thought and if I was single id run a mile from the very mention of it "

got to be honest ive never made any sexual commitment to anyone i have met, ive not even spoken about it

I meet people off here for sex and if i make friends along the way thats great but if i wanted to have sex with someone exclusive id get married again lol

By *andsomgeorgeMan
over a year ago

Rugby

"Personal opinion, if you have a FB and tell each other and agree that you will play exclusively with them then go off and play alone your cheating.

i have to ask if anyones been in that situation why would you do that?

why would you meet someone on a sex site you had no interest in a relationship with then promise to be sexually faithful to them?

i just dont get that at all"

The whole point of FB's surely is they're No Strings. You come together for the purposes of sex-not a wider relationship. But...I'm sure though that a good amount of trust is built up during those meets and over time that initial purpose for getting together could start to blur. It's very interesting though.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"

I used to think it was quite easy to work out but after reading some of the posts on here about FBs in the last couple of days I think its far more complex than I first thought and if I was single id run a mile from the very mention of it "

Why else do you think I choose to stay single,? Its too much fun and I avoid the whole "I can't stand seeing you play with another woman" discussion

over a year ago

Suckers!really ooo the things you learn here ... never see it like that ... but you could be on to somthing x

So that's why some girls only want one guy, or a guy that practically doesn't meet anyone else? (Runs back mental list of semi-nutters from the past)

.. gosh, talk about dodging bullets... mentally and medically!

(Think I should put that on my profile? Lol)"

well i am sure most would welcome you with open arms xxx lol no dodging bullets. jo xx

over a year ago

basic FB's are two or more people who regularly meet purely for sex without any emotional ties or commitments to each other.

Obviously there is some emotion, you would have to enjoy the persons company and enjoy being with them but the main reason for being together is purely sexual.

Like all things in swinging lots of scenarios come under the FB heading, I have often seen profiles on here that state to the effect "now only meeting other couples with my FB"

FB's often have no commitment to each other expect mutual respect and enjoyment of each other in bed, that is the usual way of it, but there are FB's who commit to more, they do tell each other they will be exclusive to each other but only when it comes to sex.

So yes I believe that FB's can cheat on each other it is just less common.

over a year ago

hi as i understand it fuck buddies just meet for sex isnt it or we could be wrong

Post new Message to Thread