FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do women take notice when condom break or split during fun?

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Reason for asking this Question. A couple invited me to mini party not long ago. During fun section as one of the guy was about to climax the hubby of the woman notice split condom when he was pulling out his cock from the woman pussy. Infact the woman didn't know until the hubby flag it up.

The lady was furious with the guy.she wasn't herself through out the night.

If you find yourself in that situation. What will be your reaction?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Reason for asking this Question. A couple invited me to mini party not long ago. During fun section as one of the guy was about to climax the hubby of the woman notice split condom when he was pulling out his cock from the woman pussy. Infact the woman didn't know until the hubby flag it up.

If you find yourself in that situation. What will be your reaction? "

Do you mean the split was put there on purpose? I have had one split once and its scary, just got checked straight away, but hardly anyones fault

over a year ago

It happens... We would get ourselves along to get tested as soon as was right to do so

The only time we have got annoyed was when a guy pulled out... We hadnt noticed.. he pretended to put the condom in the bin and never said a word..

Later on we found the broken condom still where he had left it... Had he said something we would have not been annoyed.

It does happen... but mostly if guys lose their hardon or are trying to use condoms that are an ill fit...

Or the woman nicks them

over a year ago

"Reason for asking this Question. A couple invited me to mini party not long ago. During fun section as one of the guy was about to climax the hubby of the woman notice split condom when he was pulling out his cock from the woman pussy. Infact the woman didn't know until the hubby flag it up.

Honestly? I'd stop anything that was going on and head off to a 24 hour pharmacy to get the morning after pill.

over a year ago

I'm not sure the morning after pill would be required unless you were not taking other forms of contraception...

I personally have the implant and use condoms too

over a year ago

"I'm not sure the morning after pill would be required unless you were not taking other forms of contraception...

I personally have the implant and use condoms too"

I am sterilised surgically, but there is more of a chance of failure than with chemical contraception.

over a year ago

It happens, takes two to shag if the condom splits its split on both of you so I feel the woman does not really have the rights to go mad at the guy, and if she does does he not also have the rights to shout at her

Me personally I'd put a new condom on and carry on

Go get checked at the next avalible slot

over a year ago

Iv never had a condom split, but guess its not anybodys fault, I had a guy(not off here) take it off half way through, i didnt notice till he came, then I was fucking furious!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I would not be furious at him unless he did it on purpose (how?). But I would be concerned and make an appointment with my GP first thing in the morning

I don't know how I would feel about whether to continue with the evening or not

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Think I've had 2 condom accidents over the years...no big deal, I got the morning after pill (condoms are my contraception as well as STI protection) within the time period and brought my tests forward - it happens, but it'd be a different outcome if I thought it was done on purpose

over a year ago

Never had a condom split yet and i pretty much only meet well endowed guys, some of which the condom is a bit too tight for them. In these cases if they haven't brought their own condom then there's no sex at all happening, possibly other stuff will happen without penetration but only if i feel the guy wasn't trying to bareback me in the first place.

Had one guy is suspect had removed the condom while we were fucking, it definitely wasn't on when i turned round. I didn't stop play coz i wasn't sure but no way was he going inside me for the rest of the night as i suspected he was trying to bareback me without my permission.

By *ricerMan
over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

I've had a condom split on me once - the lass found part of it 3 days later. She was on at the time, but got back to me after a year, and asked if I'd had any stds as she was trying to conceive but couldn't!!

Needless to say I was and am clean, but scary stuff!!

The other thing that happens occasionally is that the condom comes off, and I have to fish it out!! Not pleasant!! :/

over a year ago

"I've had a condom split on me once - the lass found part of it 3 days later. She was on at the time, but got back to me after a year, and asked if I'd had any stds as she was trying to conceive but couldn't!!

Needless to say I was and am clean, but scary stuff!!

The other thing that happens occasionally is that the condom comes off, and I have to fish it out!! Not pleasant!! :/ "

So for an entire year she never went to the clinic?

By *ricerMan
over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Seemingly not - she wasn't into the scene - she just used me as a one night stand so to speak, and didn't go with anyone else afterwards until her current partner....

Good job really, if she'd been swinging god knows who theoretically could have ended up with what!!!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I've had the odd one split or come off over the years. Just lob another on and carry on (assuming I've not had to fish bits if latex from the dark depths!).

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

"I've had the odd one split or come off over the years. Just lob another on and carry on (assuming I've not had to fish bits if latex from the dark depths!). "

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It's happened to me. Sometimes you can feel it go so I've stopped play to check. Other times you can't.

It does put a damper on things, especially if they've cum. So my mood can change. But I'm only annoyed/angry if either they knew and carried on or if their attitude is "well I've been in there bare so why bother with another condom" - both of which are reactions I've had to deal with.

Just a word of advice, anything oil based (baby oil, lotion etc) will damage condoms and make them liable to split. If you use this stuff and get split condoms consider using latex free or stopping using the oil based stuff.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"It's happened to me. Sometimes you can feel it go so I've stopped play to check. Other times you can't.

It does put a damper on things, especially if they've cum. So my mood can change. But I'm only annoyed/angry if either they knew and carried on or if their attitude is "well I've been in there bare so why bother with another condom" - both of which are reactions I've had to deal with.

Just a word of advice, anything oil based (baby oil, lotion etc) will damage condoms and make them liable to split. If you use this stuff and get split condoms consider using latex free or stopping using the oil based stuff."

That's a good point about oil n stuff.... I had a gay friend having this problem and it turned out the plonker was using petroleum jelly on his arse!

over a year ago

Im surprised that noones mention water based lube usually prevents the condom from splitting

over a year ago

I think when playing with people other than your partner, the male should not Cum inside a condom while inside the other person, just so they can check the condoms not broken

Pull out and spray, Saves the day....Jesus's mantra

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Well a couple in work have just got pregnant after him getting the snip, so it shows it doesn't always work.

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

In a club hubby went nuts with a guy who pretended to put a condom on and tried to enter me ! Needless to say he'd erection problems for the rest of the night !

Not nice and devious !

over a year ago

"Well a couple in work have just got pregnant after him getting the snip, so it shows it doesn't always work."

Or she's cheating.

over a year ago

"Well a couple in work have just got pregnant after him getting the snip, so it shows it doesn't always work.

Or she's cheating."

Surgical sterilization isn't 100%, both for men and women. As I said above.

over a year ago

"Well a couple in work have just got pregnant after him getting the snip, so it shows it doesn't always work."

He's meant to send samples off till he gets a sperm free sample isn't he??

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Had one came off, that scare the hell out of me.

Post new Message to Thread