Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lovely social and then ...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had a lovely social last night and agreed to meet up again for a play . He knew what I wanted , just the two of us . Today I have recieved texts that I will be his slut and his mates will fuck me and cum all over my body before he fucks me ?? Why when he knows what I wanted , it's all a bit scary now . Why buy me a drink then bombard me with these texts all day ? Has anyone else had this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Block his number then report his profile, sounds to be meeting under false pretences.

You're lucky he text you it first, I'm worried what could have happened.

Hint, rape

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm glad you didn't go to meet him to play Christ knows what might of happened. Block asap and big hugs sent x

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

block, and think of it as a lucky escape

over a year ago

"Block his number then report his profile, sounds to be meeting under false pretences.

You're lucky he text you it first, I'm worried what could have happened.

Hint, rape"

^ this

over a year ago

Block and run, you've either had a close shave, or he's a dickhead, either way you've dodged a bullet!

over a year ago

Sounds to me like he's a wannabe 'pladtic' Dom. You've met him once, socially, and now he's fooled himself into thinking you're his exclusively.

Block him on the site and block him from contacting you by phone too.

over a year ago

"Sounds to me like he's a wannabe 'pladtic' Dom. You've met him once, socially, and now he's fooled himself into thinking you're his exclusively.

Block him on the site and block him from contacting you by phone too."

*plastic*

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

block

over a year ago

sound slike u had a lucky escape

block and delete

over a year ago

"Block and run, you've either had a close shave, or he's a dickhead, either way you've dodged a bullet!"

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

If its clearly not what you want, hope you have blocked him already on here!!

if you cannot block him from contacting you by phone, i hope you have asked him to stop contacting you by phone, else you will report him there. (get your provider to block, and get police involved, if necessary for sexual harassment.)

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Block,this is why socials are important .

over a year ago

"Block and run, you've either had a close shave, or he's a dickhead, either way you've dodged a bullet!"
yes I think I should , thank you x

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"If its clearly not what you want, hope you have blocked him already on here!!

if you cannot block him from contacting you by phone, i hope you have asked him to stop contacting you by phone, else you will report him there. (get your provider to block, and get police involved, if necessary for sexual harassment.)

"

(that is of course, if he doesn't take your request to stop texting / phoning you seriously).

over a year ago

I understand you're feeling terrible at the moment but, I hope you're ok.....as others have already said, report and block. Take care x

over a year ago

2 scenarios:

(1) he's a dickhead, as others say, block and move on

(2) he's been bragging to his mates, they've taken his phone and are 'hilariously' pranking him by sending these texts.

If it is (2), refer back to (1) if he's been showing off in front of mates ...

over a year ago

"Block,this is why socials are important ."

No. this is why getting to know someone before agreeing to meet is important. I've never had a social meet and I've never met anyone like that as they get ed out in my getting to know you process.

over a year ago

"2 scenarios:

(1) he's a dickhead, as others say, block and move on

(2) he's been bragging to his mates, they've taken his phone and are 'hilariously' pranking him by sending these texts.

If it is (2), refer back to (1) if he's been showing off in front of mates ..."

over a year ago

I only ever do socials first , he was so nice , it just shows how you can get it do wrong . I have blocked him on my iPhone and on here . Thank you all got your replies x

over a year ago

Sounds very similar to something I've come across before too!. Best thing is to do as everyone had advised he will give up . he's obviously just some idiot trying his luck .

over a year ago

you can block him on phone ???

over a year ago

"you can block him on phone ???"
yes you can block a number in an I-phone

over a year ago

"Block,this is why socials are important ."

Surely this just proved that a social is not indicator of a person she had a lovely social with him.

By *oby BestMan
over a year ago

the shires

Hugs xxxxx

over a year ago

"Block,this is why socials are important .

Surely this just proved that a social is not indicator of a person she had a lovely social with him."

If she hadn't had the social and walked straight into play, she could have found herself walking in to scenario he text her about so yes socials are important.

To the OP did you tell him no when he made the suggestion, could be that he was just telling you fantasies.

over a year ago

Surely this just proved that a social is not indicator of a person she had a lovely social with him.

If she hadn't had the social and walked straight into play, she could have found herself walking in to scenario he text her about so yes socials are important.

To the OP did you tell him no when he made the suggestion, could be that he was just telling you fantasies."

If the guy just hadn't text her she would have walked into that scenario too after the social

over a year ago

Surely this just proved that a social is not indicator of a person she had a lovely social with him."

exactly this .if he hadn't text that crap she wouldn't of known .

over a year ago

To the OP did you tell him no when he made the suggestion, could be that he was just telling you fantasies.

If the guy just hadn't text her she would have walked into that scenario too after the social"

I suppose we lucky in the fact that we're a couple, this just highlights the fact you have to look after yourself! Be safe,play safe!

over a year ago

If the guy just hadn't text her she would have walked into that scenario too after the social

I suppose we lucky in the fact that we're a couple, this just highlights the fact you have to look after yourself! Be safe,play safe!"

Yup one advantage of being a guy on here is there's a lot less risk in that regard

But if your bi/gay there is still a chance you're gonna end up meeting a gang of dickheads who just want to beat the shit out of a poof

over a year ago

Hugs to you OP x

I worry about scenarios like this as a single woman - there are so many single men on here that are predatory!

Meeting couples is the way forward

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Keep away

over a year ago

"I only ever do socials first , he was so nice , it just shows how you can get it do wrong . I have blocked him on my iPhone and on here . Thank you all got your replies x"
well done and good luck x

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

What an awful experience for you, really sorry to read this.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Christ that is scary. I've had some nasty messages before but nothing like that. It would make me think twice about all this. Damn shame you can't name and shame ey? xx

By *REEN GRASSMan
over a year ago

worcester

Needs to be reported as he may end up doing this to someone else and they may not be so cautious as you.

Pass me his number if you want, I know people who would deal with this.

over a year ago

"

Pass me his number if you want, I know people who would deal with this."

OP...please don't do this!! The OP has dealt with the matter. There is no need for others to be involved

White knight at it's best ...or worst

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

And we wonder why single guys can get a bad name…. thankfully, I am sure he and others are in a small minority. You did right to block etc.

Just be extra diligent before you meet anyone next time, patience is the key because it has to be right for you.

By *REEN GRASSMan
over a year ago

worcester

Purely to do what's best, this clown needs to be taught that u don't treat any woman like that.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Needs to be reported as he may end up doing this to someone else and they may not be so cautious as you.

Pass me his number if you want, I know people who would deal with this."

On the word of a stranger? Blimey!

over a year ago

"Purely to do what's best, this clown needs to be taught that u don't treat any woman like that."

And what is best as you know so much of the situation?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Purely to do what's best, this clown needs to be taught that u don't treat any woman like that."

You have no idea what his side of the story is. This lady is distressed enough without you going in like bloomin John Wayne. When women have awful things like this happen to them they need support not worry about some vigilante making things worse.

over a year ago

A lesson to be learned here

Never give out your text number

By *REEN GRASSMan
over a year ago

worcester

Well u try and help someone out and then u get the fucking do good era jumping on the band wagon on the side of the guy who has subjected this girl to offensive messages and taunts.

Well, I hope it never happens to you, but if it ever does I hope you remember this conversation.

Women Arnt second class, men should have more respect AND u don't know what anyone has been through in the past to offer to help in any way they can.

Think on.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well u try and help someone out and then u get the fucking do good era jumping on the band wagon on the side of the guy who has subjected this girl to offensive messages and taunts.

Well, I hope it never happens to you, but if it ever does I hope you remember this conversation.

Women Arnt second class, men should have more respect AND u don't know what anyone has been through in the past to offer to help in any way they can.

Think on."

Nobody is on his side.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

God, some men are fuckin' arseholes aren't they! Block and move on. There are plenty of genuine good guys around.

over a year ago

good and bad in everyone, don't let this put you off...x (((hugs)))

over a year ago

Yeah block and move on, hopefully your experiences will get miles better. Sounds like a wannabe who isn't too secure in himself.

over a year ago

"Well u try and help someone out and then u get the fucking do good era jumping on the band wagon on the side of the guy who has subjected this girl to offensive messages and taunts.

Think on."

Mate I don't doubt that most people agree with your sentiments above and you're right, women should be treated with respect of course, but vigilante behaviour is probably not the best way forwards here. I suggested earlier that it may have been his "mates" being dicks without his knowledge - as someone else above said the OP has dealt with it, move on.

If continues to be a pest then there are proper channels to deal with it. Threats to go around and kneecap him or similar (to be absolutely clear I know you never suggested this, I'm just over exaggerating what the reprisals would be!) might seem an appropriate response but is totally disproportionate to the 'crime'!

over a year ago

Think on."

Hay for your horse Sir?

By *REEN GRASSMan
over a year ago

worcester

Everyone has their own opinion

over a year ago

"Everyone has their own opinion"

And yours is that you'll get some people to beat up a stranger base Don a story you heard on the internet?

You know what I heard from a. Woman this bloke called _reen grass sent her loads of abusive texts.

you should beat him up!

over a year ago

"you can block him on phone ???yes you can block a number in an I-phone"

You can block on various phones

Post new Message to Thread