Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fantastic People

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So many threads seem to be on the negative side of things especially lately, so here is one for the positive side.

Love the site, cheaper than most or free if you choose.

Lot's of good facilities giving most people what they want whatever it is they are looking for.

Lot's of genuine couples and singles.

Great verification system

Great filter and block system

Good chatrooms with options to chat or cam with reasonable rooms

Fairer Moderators than many sites albeit that they are human, unpaid and can't be right 100% of the time they are most of the time

Excellent search facilities

Brilliant for getting meets today or advertising forthcoming events or "meets wanted"

Good forums that are getting better all the time, some great discussions, fewer arguments these days (since I curbed my enthusiasm after a lengthy ban lol)

Good Club information

Excellent Photo facilities with private and public modes

Love the HOTLIST option

Handy Homepage

Great for making new friends and keeping in touch with existing friends

and much more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

Well you've earned that fiver!) although the chatrooms aren't good yet but they are getting there

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

well said that man! If it wasn't for Fab, our swinging experiences would have been much diminished.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We agree its a great site compared to many of the other sites out there carry on the good work guys

over a year ago

jed ,, lol i love your posts you know that .. xxx Very Positive x love your way of thinking. Made me smile lifes good and this site. xx JO X

over a year ago

Agree with you Jed. Our life on Fab was pretty slow until we went to Chams and by chance, we met a couple who were here also.

We've met loads of people since.

The comradeship here is brill. We go to as many socials as we can, and everyone are just so friendly

over a year ago

i have to admit that even though i'm no longer doing the meet side of swinging i'm finding it hard leaving the site as i love the social side, the banter in the forums, and there are a few people i love seeing in them as i know it will raise a smile/giggle

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

brill site, made lots of great friends and much better than other sites

over a year ago

We like it here very much, have met some lovely people and there are so many more lovely genuine people I cant wait to meet

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i love fab - am having so much fun now i have joined the site. its the only swinging site i am on and to be honest i dont see much point in joining any others

over a year ago

Well said guys....

xXx

over a year ago

yes some lovely lovely people on this site xx we are lucky to have this and free x i may have to pay up now ,, lol xx

over a year ago

"Agree with you Jed. Our life on Fab was pretty slow until we went to Chams and by chance, we met a couple who were here also.

We've met loads of people since.

The comradeship here is brill. We go to as many socials as we can, and everyone are just so friendly "

Comradeship?? You mean the clique

over a year ago

I love it, so much better than other sites ive been on, even the moaning wingers whining on dont put me off

over a year ago

Yep i luvs it xx

over a year ago

Well said and keep up the good work fab

over a year ago

we have used a few swing sites and for all the negative ones amongst us ,this is the best of all of them and definately easier on the pocket,we have been here about 3 years and without the site we wouldnt have met some lovely couples ,so all we can say is fair play to you Jedand sasha and to all the negative moaners the grass isnt always greener elsewhere.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

bump

Post new Message to Thread