Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Understanding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't know if it's just me or anyone else but I don't understand the judgement some people have, I can understand if the person/people that message you aren't for you or your not attracted to the person it's fair enough to say no thanks but there's no need to be rude about it. I've not been on here long but it seems single men don't exatly have a good name but from what ive seen myself some couple can be extremely rude, about looks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Also trying to find and meet ishard enough with the "I don't meet new members" so you can't get a meet then being on here to long and getting "you've been on here along time with no meets you must be fake"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Buyers market so people can afford to be rude without consequences. It's a little raw to take the piss out of people's looks.

over a year ago

Would never be disparaging about someone's looks who messaged me. Just no need for it. Bet these people aren't exactly supermodels themselves. Not everyone is rude on here OP

over a year ago

I believe its not everyone, I'm not a supermodel myself but Dont expect to be abused buy some one, we are here for fun,

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

It's pretty awful to hear so many stories about rude people on fab. We thought the site was supposed to be fun - what is the point of being rude? We must have been fortunate because although we get plenty of messages none have been rude or insulting so far....and by the same token we always hope to be polite.

over a year ago

Its just a reflection of the world. Many good people and some not so.

over a year ago

Very true, you get the earge to come back with something to them but it's not worth the time, I juust bloke them know

over a year ago

We try to never say why we have refused and if someone has asked I Will often make up a reason that doesn't make them feel bad x

over a year ago

The thing is it's fine to say "don't find you good looking" but just rude to say "no, I have standards, your ugly"

over a year ago

I've told people many things but never rude about why. Although I'd never ask someone why x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We have only had a couple of abusive messages and if someone asks us why we won't meet them we just don't reply. I personally think it's quite rude to question someone's decision but I wouldn't respond rudely.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"Its just a reflection of the world. Many good people and some not so."

Pretty much.

Post new Message to Thread