Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Flashing for the delivery guy?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We enjoy it when the mrs flashes at people when we're out and about in the car.. Thing here is you have a quick escape if need be

We wee wondering about flashing at the pizza guy or something like that, has anyone done this?

Has it ever gone wrong for anyone? I'd hate it if we offended someone's sensibilities!

C&D x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do it id love to deliver a take away and get a flash that would make my night

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

Not for the delivery guy but I have done for a fit workman that was servicing our gas central heating

over a year ago

And if a man had posted this thread about flashing random women while they were at work I'd imagine there would be a very different response.

over a year ago

"And if a man had posted this thread about flashing random women while they were at work I'd imagine there would be a very different response.

"

over a year ago

i would love to be flashed at whilst working inn some ones home

over a year ago

"i would love to be flashed at whilst working inn some ones home"

By a nice big fat old guy who has to lift his belly flap to helicopter is wrinkly cock in your face?

over a year ago

I tried it once, he wasn't impressed

over a year ago

"We enjoy it when the mrs flashes at people when we're out and about in the car.. Thing here is you have a quick escape if need be

We wee wondering about flashing at the pizza guy or something like that, has anyone done this?

Has it ever gone wrong for anyone? I'd hate it if we offended someone's sensibilities!

C&D x"

I personally would not. If the person too offense you could get in all sorts of trouble.

over a year ago

To the people that think this ok if your daughter/sister/mother was fkashed by a man while going about their business and were upset what would you say to them? Because I bet it wouldn't be to tell them it was harmless fun and they shouldn't be upset?

over a year ago

I don't get the appeal of flashing some random guy who delivers to your house ~ what would you do if he took that as a come on, be pissed off with him?!

over a year ago

"To the people that think this ok if your daughter/sister/mother was fkashed by a man while going about their business and were upset what would you say to them? Because I bet it wouldn't be to tell them it was harmless fun and they shouldn't be upset?"

Indeed I bet they'd all be screaming for the police to put him on the sex offenders register.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't get the appeal of flashing some random guy who delivers to your house ~ what would you do if he took that as a come on, be pissed off with him?!"

As with all non consensual sexual behaviour the person exposed to it has no rights so yes, they probably would be pissed off with him.

over a year ago

Never outright flashing, but my old DPD guy called me Sideboob for months because I answered the door in a very skimpy vest once

over a year ago

"I don't get the appeal of flashing some random guy who delivers to your house ~ what would you do if he took that as a come on, be pissed off with him?!"

Well no, we're swingers so we'd probably not be pissed off...

over a year ago

I work as a delivery driver for a large supermarket at the moment (although fingers crossed for my proper job interview later today).

So far the only female who has accepted delivery in anything that could remotely be described as skimpy had the build of a Japanese sumo wrestler.

It is always the fantasy that some cute young thing will open the door after just coming out the shower.

Sadly reality is different.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't get the appeal of flashing some random guy who delivers to your house ~ what would you do if he took that as a come on, be pissed off with him?!

Well no, we're swingers so we'd probably not be pissed off... "

Does being a swinger make it all ok? What if the bloke was really unattractive or aggressive?

over a year ago

"And if a man had posted this thread about flashing random women while they were at work I'd imagine there would be a very different response.

"

Too right.

over a year ago

"I don't get the appeal of flashing some random guy who delivers to your house ~ what would you do if he took that as a come on, be pissed off with him?!

Well no, we're swingers so we'd probably not be pissed off...

Does being a swinger make it all ok? What if the bloke was really unattractive or aggressive?"

Why would you feel the need to expose yourself to the unattractive guy in the first place

over a year ago

Well obviously aggression isn't acceptable, but I don't see how you could be pissed off with someone giving you the come on, regardless of their looks/size. Particularly so, if you'd been flirtatious with them to begin with!

Also, I think the comparison between a lady wearing a skimpy top to show off her assetts to men, and a man exposing himself at a young lady, doesn't really fit. In our society, they simply aren't in the same category.

Having said that, for the record: if any fab guys want to flash at us... We'll give you marks out of 10

over a year ago

"Well obviously aggression isn't acceptable, but I don't see how you could be pissed off with someone giving you the come on, regardless of their looks/size. Particularly so, if you'd been flirtatious with them to begin with!

Also, I think the comparison between a lady wearing a skimpy top to show off her assetts to men, and a man exposing himself at a young lady, doesn't really fit. In our society, they simply aren't in the same category.

Having said that, for the record: if any fab guys want to flash at us... We'll give you marks out of 10 "

You quite clearly referred to flashing in your opening post. Giving someone the come on and wearing a skimpy top is totally different

over a year ago

". In our society, they simply aren't in the same category.

"

Yes they are, indecent exposure.

Punishable by up to 2 years in prison and require you to sign up to the sex offenders register.

over a year ago

I sense a thread going awry

over a year ago

"

So true !

He'd be onthe sex offenders register

over a year ago

Punishable by up to 2 years in prison and require you to sign up to the sex offenders register. "

I think what is more pertinent here are the latent views towards a woman and her sexuality.

Society tells us that a womans body and her sexuality is a public commodity, were entitled to view her sexually and make sexual comments irrespective of how she feels about it. The reverse is true of men. Flashing in public forces your sexuality on the viewer, its a form of sexual power. To a man viewing a woman he's liable to assume she's available, to a woman viewing a man she's liable to think she's going to be assaulted. Either way its not going to end well.

And passing stories of when you caught an accidental pant view is demeaning and creepy, kind of makes you sound like window lickers

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Punishable by up to 2 years in prison and require you to sign up to the sex offenders register.

I think what is more pertinent here are the latent views towards a woman and her sexuality.

Society tells us that a womans body and her sexuality is a public commodity, were entitled to view her sexually and make sexual comments irrespective of how she feels about it. The reverse is true of men. Flashing in public forces your sexuality on the viewer, its a form of sexual power. To a man viewing a woman he's liable to assume she's available, to a woman viewing a man she's liable to think she's going to be assaulted. Either way its not going to end well.

And passing stories of when you caught an accidental pant view is demeaning and creepy, kind of makes you sound like window lickers"

That's about it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 10:24:36]

over a year ago

I was working as a courier for a short period and I had to knock to a neighbour to ask if they would take in a parcel. Anyhoo no answer so just going back to van when door opened a crack. Could just see a face. Asked if she could take in parcel for neighbour and she said no probs. She opened door and stood back behind it. She was soaking wet with the tiniest towel wrapped round her. About 20. I gave her my electronic gadget thing to sign and as she took it.....yep the towel dropped. At no point did she even attempt to cover up. She squiggled on it and handed it back looked me straight in the eyes smiled and said "oooooops". At this point I'd like to continue and describe how she then dragged me into bed and did all manner of things but unfortunately that woukd be for the 'stories' section. I grabbed it and scurried back to my van and spent the whole day thinking about what I should have done or said.

over a year ago

This is a very interesting thread. And most of posters are making valid points.

Sadly the OP (who are swingers)don't see their actions as offensive or likely to cause.

If gives credence to the view of sex in society. A man would confess of having that kind of fantasy however a woman won't necessarily appreciate being shown genitals if she were making a delivery. 9/10 times she would report it as an unsafe environment.

Take for example the recent case of the couple who was charged for sex in a public place.

OP - your fantasies are yours and shouldn't be forced on others

over a year ago

"This is a very interesting thread. And most of posters are making valid points.

Sadly the OP (who are swingers)don't see their actions as offensive or likely to cause.

If gives credence to the view of sex in society. A man would confess of having that kind of fantasy however a woman won't necessarily appreciate being shown genitals if she were making a delivery. 9/10 times she would report it as an unsafe environment.

Take for example the recent case of the couple who was charged for sex in a public place.

OP - your fantasies are yours and shouldn't be forced on others "

If you make it look accidental as in my case ??? above then I don't see how here would be a problem. Obviously if you flop your tits out and say "What do you think" then that could be a problem.

Do it carefully.

over a year ago

"This is a very interesting thread. And most of posters are making valid points.

OP - your fantasies are yours and shouldn't be forced on others

If you make it look accidental as in my case ??? above then I don't see how here would be a problem. Obviously if you flop your tits out and say "What do you think" then that could be a problem.

Do it carefully. "

If it looked like an accident how have you concluded it was deliberate? Or is it just wishful thinking?

over a year ago

Mrs P was naked, blindfolded and playing on the bed when I opened the door for room service a couple of years back. The guy was young and despite seeing her, his face never changed at all and nothing was said! Certainly expected at least some reaction?

over a year ago

I'm on my way to steal a delivery van, who wants to flash me first?

over a year ago

Where i live i get eggs delivered to my door every saturday morning the guy that brings them is gorgeous . For months now ive been flirting and showing abit more skin . Last week i opened the door in my hotpants and skimpy top .. i dont think i would just flash him out straight

By *riends with benefits...Couple
over a year ago

Stockport

Never done this at the door with a delivery guy, but a similar situation ...

Some years ago, our electric supplier arranged to fit a new meter at our property. Fitter was in his twenties and couldn't keep his eyes of Angie's 40EE assets! She was clearly aware of his interest, openly flirting and enjoying the effect she was having on him! Tongue in cheek, I suggested she offer him a brew, and maybe change into something a little more revealing?

To my surprise ... and to the fitter's obvious, though slightly nervous, delight... she came back minutes later, bra-less, in a very low and semi see-through halter top coupled with a short, loose wraparound skirt. The young fitter was crouched by meter cupboard; as she gave him his tea she leaned over - far more than necessary - and paused while he enjoyed the view...

He certainly wasn't offended by the sight ... and had no objection whatever to my watching her suck, and swallow, him before signing off his job sheet ...!

over a year ago

It's a fantasy for most men however care must still be taken. Just because we are open doesn't mean everyone is

Post new Message to Thread