Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How to spot false profiles!

Jump to newest

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Dead giveaway this one, posting it only because we have had two of them yesterday.

We are all used to seeing couples profiles with just the lady, it seems a forgone conclusion on here.

But what about the couples profile that shows only pictures of the guy, and only one poor phone cam pic at that!

Just have to be false profiles.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well ive yet to have anyone though does a couple where the woman is married to someone else count? Other than that, none at all, guess i must be boring

Love the pictures on your profile, specially the spanner ones, very unusual

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Why thank you Greykitten. Just soemthing a little different we like ot please our viewers

By *ex mad 2Woman
over a year ago

kidderminster

Have had loads of those. When profiles block single guys contacting them, the guy just creates a couple profile & says his partner doesn't mind him playing alone. Gets round the rules very nicely!

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Well i had a crazy one the other day.

As my profile clearly states i have another joint profile on here with my partner verified.

Couple contacted me and we exchanged a few mails and then an msn addy.

It was the male half i was speaking to and he asked if i wanted to chat over the phone to which i replied only after swopping facials of all concerned.

I am not in the habit of giving out my mobile that easily either.

0h well you cant be genuine must be a timewaster was his comment

Me thinks a single guy dont you?

Mercedes x

over a year ago

Then there are the 'I'm a professional photographer' and would travel all the way from the other end of the country, just to take your pics. And their profile pics are worse than yours

over a year ago

"Dead giveaway this one, posting it only because we have had two of them yesterday.

We are all used to seeing couples profiles with just the lady, it seems a forgone conclusion on here.

But what about the couples profile that shows only pictures of the guy, and only one poor phone cam pic at that!

Just have to be false profiles."

Ask for an early phone call. It saves a load of hassle and getting messed around i find.

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Dead giveaway this one, posting it only because we have had two of them yesterday.

Just have to be false profiles.

Ask for an early phone call. It saves a load of hassle and getting messed around i find."

Yes but ref my comment would you talk without seeing a facial?

Mercedes x

By *athnBobCouple
over a year ago

sandwell

single bi female:-"moving to your area soon ... can i be your friend?"

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

i only ever swap mobiles when about to meet a person. But only after reading profile and verf and seeing them on cam. If all that seems fine them yes. If mrs cant come on cam as she is working then i always sex well let me know when she is free to get on and will chat with her then. No mobile swap till all that done x

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Just by way of a little tip and giving out your mobile number – we keep a cheap phone on a ‘pay as you go’ sim. The contacts that prove to be good ones get moved to our personal mobiles. If when the ‘swinging’ phone gets full of knob-heads, throw the sim away and get another one with a new number. Either way you can just turn off the swing phone without interfering with your other personal stuff.

over a year ago

"Just by way of a little tip and giving out your mobile number – we keep a cheap phone on a ‘pay as you go’ sim. The contacts that prove to be good ones get moved to our personal mobiles. If when the ‘swinging’ phone gets full of knob-heads, throw the sim away and get another one with a new number. Either way you can just turn off the swing phone without interfering with your other personal stuff. "

That makes lot of sense although if you do get pests you can always block them calling you with most phones.

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Just by way of a little tip and giving out your mobile number – we keep a cheap phone on a ‘pay as you go’ sim. The contacts that prove to be good ones get moved to our personal mobiles. If when the ‘swinging’ phone gets full of knob-heads, throw the sim away and get another one with a new number. Either way you can just turn off the swing phone without interfering with your other personal stuff.

That makes lot of sense although if you do get pests you can always block them calling you with most phones."

Cant with BlackBerrys unless there is something you can download

Mercedes x

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"Just by way of a little tip and giving out your mobile number – we keep a cheap phone on a ‘pay as you go’ sim. The contacts that prove to be good ones get moved to our personal mobiles. If when the ‘swinging’ phone gets full of knob-heads, throw the sim away and get another one with a new number. Either way you can just turn off the swing phone without interfering with your other personal stuff.

That makes lot of sense although if you do get pests you can always block them calling you with most phones.

Cant with BlackBerrys unless there is something you can download

that's correct so best advice as earlier get yourself a cheap pay as you talk mobile and use that for playing....;-))

Mercedes x"

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Guess its time i did that - having had one _ruitcake

Thanks for the advice guys

Mercedes x

By *ilthythanetCouple
over a year ago

ramsgate

Favourite one recently was a single female in the US, single profile pic was clearly a professional shot.

Said she couldn't do webcam because she didn't have one but was getting one at the weekend.

Later, forgot this and said her webcam was in for repair. Who the hell gets a web cam repaired?

over a year ago

"Favourite one recently was a single female in the US, single profile pic was clearly a professional shot.

Said she couldn't do webcam because she didn't have one but was getting one at the weekend.

Later, forgot this and said her webcam was in for repair. Who the hell gets a web cam repaired?"

I know who you mean and of course she has a friends list as long a your arm so some are taken in by her!

over a year ago

How about those profiles that are so obviously false or a married guy playing away that they are using publicity shots of an actor

Post new Message to Thread