Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

how's my profile?

Jump to newest

By *ee331 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wolverton

Just wondered if my profile is ok or needs some adjustments. Looking for honest advice, you can be brutally honest of you like, I don't mind.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's not the worst I've seen but your text doesn't really tell people what you have to offer potential meets, you need to sell yourself.

Take some clearer face pics and delete the pic from 2011 it's clearly out of date. Upload a new recently taken full body shot.

Your biggest problem is the fact you're verified by a bloke, yet listed as straight?? To us that looks like you're trying to hide something....plus that verification (your most recent!) is 3 years old.

Juicy

By *ee331 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wolverton

Thanks for the advice. I'll spend some time updating it.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Just wondered if my profile is ok or needs some adjustments. Looking for honest advice, you can be brutally honest of you like, I don't mind. "

Do you like it?

By *ee331 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wolverton

I think it was ok but just wanted some advice as to whether it could do with some work

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Far to much irrelevant preamble for me....

It's wholesome girth will appeal to some, but I found myself zoning out......

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"It's not the worst I've seen but your text doesn't really tell people what you have to offer potential meets, you need to sell yourself.

Take some clearer face pics and delete the pic from 2011 it's clearly out of date. Upload a new recently taken full body shot.

Your biggest problem is the fact you're verified by a bloke, yet listed as straight?? To us that looks like you're trying to hide something....plus that verification (your most recent!) is 3 years old.

Juicy"

Precisely how we viewed it and how'd we 'assess' any other profile we maybe interested in.

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

A little too much script and not enough what you have to offer... No need to explain you have just separated... But nice to see someone putting in the effort.. Have fun

By *ee331 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wolverton

Thanks for the advice. I'll see about making some changes.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Remove about 50-75% of your profile text.

Think of it like a C.V, if they open your mail they'll likely have another 30 to go through so will be scanning your profile and seeing if anything sticks out.

They're looking for what you have to offer, not your circumstances.

Single, body type, height, can accommodate etc that stuff in in your information at the top of the page so you only need to be putting what they don't know and only what's relevant.

Hope this helps.

Post new Message to Thread