Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Club Reviews

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im sat here mooching through Fab and contemplating life lol, and after reading through a fair amount of stuff I felt I needed clarification and views of others....

Would you leave a bad club review if you attended a club and say, nobody was interested in approaching you/playing with you, or those already there left by a certain time...or would you put all that to one side and leave a review about the club itself regardless that your experience wasn't as great as you had expected due to other people's decisions and choices?

Obviously that would affect your experience, but surely you can't let things outside of a clubs control be the reason for a negative review?

What would make you leave a negative review for a club?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im sat here mooching through Fab and contemplating life lol, and after reading through a fair amount of stuff I felt I needed clarification and views of others....

Would you leave a bad club review if you attended a club and say, nobody was interested in approaching you/playing with you, or those already there left by a certain time...or would you put all that to one side and leave a review about the club itself regardless that your experience wasn't as great as you had expected due to other people's decisions and choices?

Obviously that would affect your experience, but surely you can't let things outside of a clubs control be the reason for a negative review?

What would make you leave a negative review for a club? "

We think whether or not you have played is irrelevant really, as theres never a guarantee.

We have visited several local clubs and each time we have left a totally honest review of our experience, including how we found the other members attending that night.

If you loved the club itself, and staff, facilities etc were upto scratch then make sure you praise them for it. If you also felt that maybe you were made to feel excluded our unwelcome by other members/regulars then you should state that as well.

We think the members say a huge amount about a club, if there are any bad attitudes or atmosphere then we feel thats something that the club should monitor and put a stop to.

We love our local club, and as we are linked to it by our verifications, we feel that if someone messages us asking about the place that we are effectively representing the club and keep that in mind when replying.

To us, it doesn't matter how amazing a club is, if the company is unwelcoming.

Similarly, you might overlook minor short comings in an establishment if you really enjoyed the company and had a brilliant night.

Just be honest. Juicy x

over a year ago

We would leave a negative review if it was dirty , or the owners were inattentive to the clientele .

Most certainly wouldn't leave a bad review if there was no one to play with though . That's not the clubs fault .

over a year ago

"We would leave a negative review if it was dirty , or the owners were inattentive to the clientele .

Most certainly wouldn't leave a bad review if there was no one to play with though . That's not the clubs fault ."

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"We would leave a negative review if it was dirty , or the owners were inattentive to the clientele .

Most certainly wouldn't leave a bad review if there was no one to play with though . That's not the clubs fault .

"

Yep, that`s how I see it as well!

over a year ago

We go to a club for the experience and so that's what I've based reviews on - that includes facilities, staff and the atmosphere etc.

One of the best clubs (for facilities) we've been to was completely dead - I think it best to write a review that says so to help others decide if that's the type of night they're happy to risk.

The staff manage the membership and who can attend, I think it's all relevant.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I would only leave a bad review if the place was dirty, unsafe and the staff were not up to scratch. I certainly wouldn't leave a bad review because no one wanted to play with me. Staff can't (and shouldn't be expected to) make people play with me

over a year ago

I can't imagine anybody would take a review complaining nobody would play with them too seriously!

over a year ago

"One of the best clubs (for facilities) we've been to was completely dead - I think it best to write a review that says so to help others decide if that's the type of night they're happy to risk.

The staff manage the membership and who can attend, I think it's all relevant."

Agreed, we think its relevant to mention how busy it was too.

The first club we ever visited was dead (10 people including staff!) and filthy dirty. We left an honest review on our experience. Regulars at the club slated us and made excuses for it being dead that night (although ignored all of our points about the state of the place) but it was just our opinion and experience.

A LOT of local people messaged to tell us they were put off visiting, but we don't think that was due to our review, more down to the way the members threatened us and abused us on public forums.

over a year ago

"I would only leave a bad review if the place was dirty, unsafe and the staff were not up to scratch. I certainly wouldn't leave a bad review because no one wanted to play with me. Staff can't (and shouldn't be expected to) make people play with me"

This

OP, was this your first ever club experience?

By *immCouple
over a year ago

Stourport on Severn

Totally agree. If you don't get others to join in it is not the clubs fault. We have found that Friday night with single men allowed is a different atmosphere to couples only on the Saturday night.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I would only leave a bad review if the place was dirty, unsafe and the staff were not up to scratch. I certainly wouldn't leave a bad review because no one wanted to play with me. Staff can't (and shouldn't be expected to) make people play with me

This

OP, was this your first ever club experience? "

This wasn't my experience, I was reading through various clubs and their reviews and it made me wonder.

I personally don't think an avoid review is fair if the club is empty or people who did attend chose to leave after a certain period of time, or if people didn't want to play. Especially if the rest of the aspects of the club was good.

After reading some reviews with comments similar to these, I personally would leave a fair rating, you can't predict people or their actions or reasons for their own choices or preferences and so I don't think that would be fair rating for a club review...I just wanted others views on the matter and what others incorporated into what makes them leave reviews and things for clubs xxx

Post new Message to Thread