Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meets

Jump to newest

By *ittlemisspink OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Basically I was speakin 2 a guy 4 a while and was finally ready 2 meet him so we made arrangements but some thing came up an I couldn't make it I told him a few day b 4 I wasn't gonna make it but he changed an started being nasty an it's now put me off a bit has this happened with any 1 else I think he was just bein nice 2 meet me but oviously he wasn't the kinda guy I thought he was :/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At least you've foundout what he's really like before you met him

By *untimes729Man
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

That's shitty - don't let it put you off though

Better to find out before you met anyway

over a year ago

Think of it as a lucky escape and put it from your mind.

By *ike 1978Man
over a year ago

kettering / Enfield

"Basically I was speakin 2 a guy 4 a while and was finally ready 2 meet him so we made arrangements but some thing came up an I couldn't make it I told him a few day b 4 I wasn't gonna make it but he changed an started being nasty an it's now put me off a bit has this happened with any 1 else I think he was just bein nice 2 meet me but oviously he wasn't the kinda guy I thought he was :/"

A lot of guys on here take it as a personal rejection and forget that real life takes place outside of this site. Sounds like you are better of not meeting him. Don't give up though, you will find what you are looking for eventually x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

block him and move on

over a year ago

"Think of it as a lucky escape and put it from your mind."

This! And block him

By *lappyMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Agree with everything that has been said above, espically about blocking him, I could understand it if it was on the day of the meet or if you didn't turn up at all, but as correctly suggested earlier a lot of people forget that others have other commitments outside of fab and these do unfortunately sometimes disrupt a potential meet

Hope this hasn't put you off wanting to continue meeting others and enjoying your fab experience

over a year ago

manchester

Defo got blocked it's the first thing I did

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Basically I was speakin 2 a guy 4 a while and was finally ready 2 meet him so we made arrangements but some thing came up an I couldn't make it I told him a few day b 4 I wasn't gonna make it but he changed an started being nasty an it's now put me off a bit has this happened with any 1 else I think he was just bein nice 2 meet me but oviously he wasn't the kinda guy I thought he was :/"

politeness costs nothing , some time things happen and meets have to be postponed , thats life ,

over a year ago

manchester

"Agree with everything that has been said above, espically about blocking him, I could understand it if it was on the day of the meet or if you didn't turn up at all, but as correctly suggested earlier a lot of people forget that others have other commitments outside of fab and these do unfortunately sometimes disrupt a potential meet

Hope this hasn't put you off wanting to continue meeting others and enjoying your fab experience

"

it kinda out me off but I'm not gonna judge every guy iff tgat 1 idiot

over a year ago

I understand things happen and I don't mind at all when someone says they can't make a meet because something has come up , I don't get annoyed I just say that's ok no problem and would you like to rearrange , it's no big deal , if they react like that , block them xx

over a year ago

Unfortunately, it can and does happen be it meets or even not replying to messages fast enough. As someone else said at least you found out now. What I would also say is that there are some very understanding and supportive single men on here.

over a year ago

"Agree with everything that has been said above, espically about blocking him, I could understand it if it was on the day of the meet or if you didn't turn up at all, but as correctly suggested earlier a lot of people forget that others have other commitments outside of fab and these do unfortunately sometimes disrupt a potential meet

it kinda out me off but I'm not gonna judge every guy iff tgat 1 idiot "

Judging by your pics, it looks like it was his loss. Given that there are far more guys on here than ladies, there are plenty more fish in the fab sea!

By *ike 1978Man
over a year ago

kettering / Enfield

"Unfortunately, it can and does happen be it meets or even not replying to messages fast enough. As someone else said at least you found out now. What I would also say is that there are some very understanding and supportive single men on here. "

over a year ago

manchester

"Unfortunately, it can and does happen be it meets or even not replying to messages fast enough. As someone else said at least you found out now. What I would also say is that there are some very understanding and supportive single men on here. "
somehuys R so pushy :/

By *lappyMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Well said

over a year ago

Unfortunately the idiots give the genuine guys a bad name. Just move on and as others have said plenty more fish in the fab sea

over a year ago

I think that's a bullet dodged. If I ever have postpone a meet, I try and offer an alternative day, but I find even that approach meets with a little grumpiness. I've had no reply or "I'll have to see" and then nothing. Oh well, never mind...it's all a learning process isn't it.

over a year ago

"I think that's a bullet dodged. If I ever have postpone a meet, I try and offer an alternative day, but I find even that approach meets with a little grumpiness. I've had no reply or "I'll have to see" and then nothing. Oh well, never mind...it's all a learning process isn't it. "

over a year ago

"At least you've foundout what he's really like before you met him "

By *r jblMan
over a year ago

from parts unknown

Like most things in life, things change all the time. I started speaking to the last woman I had a meet with about six months ago. During that time she cancelled twice, at the last minute. I was gutted. But it's just one of those things. I never got nasty or rude. But we did meet and it was all good. Some people gust can't handle rejection in a form.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

There are some nasty guys out there but some decent ones too xx DOnt let it put you off

By *urplegalWoman
over a year ago

Norwich.

Sometimes life gets in the way of fun, we all have families and work commitments etc that can change at the last minute. If he was any kind of gentleman he would realise that x

Post new Message to Thread