FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does putting bi on profile scare off couples and ladies?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

I thought I would take the plunge on put on my profile bi curious,as i have always wanted to join a couple for mmf fun but was wondering does this scare off couples and females.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It will put some couples off but not others, you wouldn't want to meet the ones that don't like bi men anyway

I say put it on there, be true to urself, that's what's most important...

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

I have heard that is does scare people off as, in another thread, someone said Bi men are less careful with unprotected sex, or that is the perception. Not true in my experience. My bf and myself are both Bi. He was the first Bi single guy I met and the rest is history, as they say. I much prefer meeting Bi men, not only because I do only meet with him now. I think it may put some people off as they are worried that anyone who is Bi is perhaps predatory. I have had that experience myself when a couple with a Bi male and straight female think I will force myself on her. I think sometimes forget that Bi means Bi not gay .... Not sure if that makes sense.

over a year ago

"It will put some couples off but not others, you wouldn't want to meet the ones that don't like bi men anyway

I say put it on there, be true to urself, that's what's most important... "

Well said..!!!

over a year ago

It doesn't scare us off, but it puts me (Miss T) off. I prefer to play with straight men and would rather people are upfront about their preferences.

Be true to yourself, as others have said. That's very important

By *nknownCallerMan
over a year ago

Bath

[Removed by poster at 19/04/15 11:17:51]

over a year ago

"It doesn't scare us off, but it puts me (Miss T) off. I prefer to play with straight men and would rather people are upfront about their preferences.

Be true to yourself, as others have said. That's very important "

Same

over a year ago

I changed mine to the samd thing (this site ignites curiousity in certain things no?). And i don't think it's made a difference......

Having said that, if it's put someone off......i'd probably not know....

Dunno fella, just be yourself....you'll never please everyone so don't tie yourself up in knots trying....

over a year ago

I prefer people being honest with their profile as its a lot easier to chat and look at meets

People who hide it in my opinion are ashamed or just wannabes

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

Judging by another thread and the sanctimonious attitude of some people YES, it does scare many people (the sanctimonious ones) who think all the straight guys they see are (for sure) straight; I ve looked through people s veris and have many of their so-called straight meets; this is hilarious people are asking to meet straight guys and feel 100% sure people will be honest ha ha ha ; dearies - get real your veris/meets/men/partners/whatever you wish to call them are NOT always telling about what other things they get up to!!! The number of straight men who ve been up my bum is nobody's business!!! So my advice is put in what you feel represents you at this moment in time with the full knowledge that this CAN change; do not listen to the sanctimonious ones who'll say the opposite cos they think they know best. Wake up smell the coffee! Your straight guys are not always what they say they are. To me it does not matter as long as I get cock in me. Hope that clears things with some people here

over a year ago

Any TV/CD will tell you, 70% at least, of approaches we get are from 'straight' men, so presumably, all these clean living people who don't like 'bi' men, trust all 'straight' men implicitly! And its amazing how many of those same 'no bi' people, have anal listed in their profiles. Fair chance the 'straight' men are more rampant and put it about a lot more than 'bi' men anyway methinks! As others say, I think honesty counts for a hell of a lot more than a weak promise that you're 100% 'straight'. Go for it! Oooh, I feel better for that! x x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I have never ever considered not putting my true sexual identity on here, I concentrated on the many people who did meet bi guys and never gave the people who didn't another thought, apart from wishing them well in their search for the people they were considering meeting.

I am in my 50's and truly happy being Bisexual.

over a year ago

"Judging by another thread and the sanctimonious attitude of some people YES, it does scare many people (the sanctimonious ones) who think all the straight guys they see are (for sure) straight; I ve looked through people s veris and have many of their so-called straight meets; this is hilarious people are asking to meet straight guys and feel 100% sure people will be honest ha ha ha ; dearies - get real your veris/meets/men/partners/whatever you wish to call them are NOT always telling about what other things they get up to!!! The number of straight men who ve been up my bum is nobody's business!!! So my advice is put in what you feel represents you at this moment in time with the full knowledge that this CAN change; do not listen to the sanctimonious ones who'll say the opposite cos they think they know best. Wake up smell the coffee! Your straight guys are not always what they say they are. To me it does not matter as long as I get cock in me. Hope that clears things with some people here "

You love the word sanctimonious don't you. Did you answer the other gorgeous looking tv/ts on the other thread? Lol.

Good luck to you but just to reiterate again there is nothing sanctimonious about asking people to be honest about their sexual orientation. You can't see my verifications. I can assure you all straight men. Not that I've slept with all of them.

over a year ago

"Any TV/CD will tell you, 70% at least, of approaches we get are from 'straight' men, so presumably, all these clean living people who don't like 'bi' men, trust all 'straight' men implicitly! And its amazing how many of those same 'no bi' people, have anal listed in their profiles. Fair chance the 'straight' men are more rampant and put it about a lot more than 'bi' men anyway methinks! As others say, I think honesty counts for a hell of a lot more than a weak promise that you're 100% 'straight'. Go for it! Oooh, I feel better for that! x x"

Never done anal, never will.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Hi

I thought I would take the plunge on put on my profile bi curious,as i have always wanted to join a couple for mmf fun but was wondering does this scare off couples and females.

"

Doesn't scare me off? Why would it? The sex is eactly the same whether it is with a straight or bisexual man

over a year ago

It will put some off. It may well attract others, and there's a huge other selection of people who couldn't give a monkeys.

over a year ago

"It will put some couples off but not others, you wouldn't want to meet the ones that don't like bi men anyway

I say put it on there, be true to urself, that's what's most important...

Well said..!!!

"

over a year ago

If I put "Bi" on my profile, I know WITHOUT a doubt I'd get more interest from couples.

I can get chatting with couples and when the subject of "would you be open to this or that with hubby too?" (normally will I suck his cock) and I say "no" that normally kills the interest dead right there and then and/or I get blocked by them too.

Which means I then miss out especially if the female happens to be highly fuckable.

But I'm straight.

I'm not going to put "bi" on my profile when I'm not in the slightest bit Bi.

Because that's just being a dick and probably a bit desperate too.

But I don't doubt for 1 second that a lot of guys on here will put "Bi" on their profile when they are not just to get a fuck.

I'd rather be true to myself and not bullshit anyone about the fact that I will won't play with the male half.

If that means they then lose interest and in some cases, block me too, then so be it.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Not at all - it shows honesty, and just helps to establish boundaries before any action.

over a year ago

Nope!

over a year ago

Well hopefully I can attract the couples and ladies that do.x

over a year ago

I think anyone who willingly tells lies about their sexuality in order to trick their way past another persons preference is nothing more than an untrustworthy twat who should be avoided like the plague....

over a year ago

It would put us off - not because of any homophobic _iews, but simply because neither of us are remotely turned on by the idea of two men being intimate together. If it is your thing, then great but it just isn't ours.

By *andp01Couple
over a year ago

here n there

"Hi

"

YES!

over a year ago

It's as with everything on here. Yes it could put some off and even perhaps attract and intrigue others. Bit like people not wanting to meet smokers etc

If we are sanctimonious for not wanting to meet them then label us that by all means. 0 fucks given.

over a year ago

"Well hopefully I can attract the couples and ladies that do.x"

Wouldn't bother me if I was meeting you. Watching u and another man blisssss

over a year ago

"Well hopefully I can attract the couples and ladies that do.x

Wouldn't bother me if I was meeting you. Watching u and another man blisssss :Thank you very much,glad you like. X-p"

over a year ago

Doesn't put us off, and we both identify as straight (I might be bi-playful, but it's rare).

I simply think that if people are put off by you being bi, they're not the sort you want to meet anyway - what would be the point? You're after different things.

I agree with some on this thread that there are many straight men who are hiding their true sexuality. I'd love for everyone to be able to be honest, but it's not an ideal world.

Mrs

over a year ago

Lying and saying that you are straight may well put off those looking for bi men.

I personally have no interest in talking to or meeting guys that lie about their sexuality on their profile.

over a year ago

"Lying and saying that you are straight may well put off those looking for bi men.

I personally have no interest in talking to or meeting guys that lie about their sexuality on their profile."

I agree

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Don't Put us off, oh hang on, we only meet bi guys.

over a year ago

I think lying will put more people off. As will the lack of self respect that comes with lying about your sexuality to potentially fuck a stranger on the internet that wouldn't meet you if you were honest.

As others have said be true to yourself

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"It would put us off - not because of any homophobic _iews, but simply because neither of us are remotely turned on by the idea of two men being intimate together. If it is your thing, then great but it just isn't ours."

exactly the same here.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

"Judging by another thread and the sanctimonious attitude of some people YES, it does scare many people (the sanctimonious ones) who think all the straight guys they see are (for sure) straight; I ve looked through people s veris and have many of their so-called straight meets; this is hilarious people are asking to meet straight guys and feel 100% sure people will be honest ha ha ha ; dearies - get real your veris/meets/men/partners/whatever you wish to call them are NOT always telling about what other things they get up to!!! The number of straight men who ve been up my bum is nobody's business!!! So my advice is put in what you feel represents you at this moment in time with the full knowledge that this CAN change; do not listen to the sanctimonious ones who'll say the opposite cos they think they know best. Wake up smell the coffee! Your straight guys are not always what they say they are. To me it does not matter as long as I get cock in me. Hope that clears things with some people here

You love the word sanctimonious don't you. Did you answer the other gorgeous looking tv/ts on the other thread? Lol.

Good luck to you but just to reiterate again there is nothing sanctimonious about asking people to be honest about their sexual orientation. You can't see my verifications. I can assure you all straight men. Not that I've slept with all of them. "

I can ask men who they ve met so I don t need to SEE veris; and no I did not answer other poster cos I don t indulge in insults as some do when they are clearly being very sanctimonious (you d know about that). And I reiterate YOU will NEVER know who is straight and who isn't . End of.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"It would put us off - not because of any homophobic _iews, but simply because neither of us are remotely turned on by the idea of two men being intimate together. If it is your thing, then great but it just isn't ours."

But two men being together doesn't have to be part of play. Bi guys are perfectly capable of respecting boundaries.

over a year ago

Confusing issue really. I am orally bi curious - giving and receiving, but do not want to engage in anal activity either way with a guy ! Might help if the site had a way of stipulating this ! Anyone else think so ?

over a year ago

"It would put us off - not because of any homophobic _iews, but simply because neither of us are remotely turned on by the idea of two men being intimate together. If it is your thing, then great but it just isn't ours.

But two men being together doesn't have to be part of play. Bi guys are perfectly capable of respecting boundaries.

"

Exactly this.If I was with a straight couple I am not going and jump straight on the guy.

over a year ago

People should be proud of who they are and concentrate on the ones that will meet them for who they are.

Why get bent out of shape over the preferences of others?

over a year ago

"Confusing issue really. I am orally bi curious - giving and receiving, but do not want to engage in anal activity either way with a guy ! Might help if the site had a way of stipulating this ! Anyone else think so ?"

No. You're bisexual. You enjoy sexual activity with men and presumably find men sexually attractive. You don't have to do any sex acts you don't want do.

Should a woman be able to say 'non-anal straight' for example?

Should I be able to specify in my orientation that I'm 'non-oral bisexual'? Or 'penetration-only bisexual?'

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"It will put some off. It may well attract others, and there's a huge other selection of people who couldn't give a monkeys. "

This

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bi. Don't know why. I'm not shy. Nor do I lie. I do try.

over a year ago

We have bi on our couples profile. Hopefully it scares off those we wouldn't want to play with anyhow

over a year ago

This is not aimed at you personally but this is what makes me giggle.. I'm bi, so automatically I will want to play with your hubby.. I really dont get it.. your profile says straight so I wouldnt presume it would be ok to play with him.

At which point do straight people think being bi means you have no self control...

...and like I said not aimed at you but statements like that in general

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A huge premise of being bisexual is that one can have straight sex that's mostly what I do anyway. As above, I'd never want sex with someone who wasn't happy with me being bi, so it affects me not one jot.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We're totally not bothered whether the guy is straight or Bi. We choose our partners based on personality and looks not on sexuality.

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Confusing issue really. I am orally bi curious - giving and receiving, but do not want to engage in anal activity either way with a guy ! Might help if the site had a way of stipulating this ! Anyone else think so ?"

over a year ago

OP just be honest that's all any of us can do and most of us wish for.

over a year ago

It wouldn't scare us off. We have quite a few guys who say they are straight wanting to do bi-stuff. Don't know why they feel they need to hide it.

over a year ago

And I have had quite a few straight guys asking if I would like to give them a blow job. I first started to guess I was bi curious when I started watching and enjoying she male porn then moved onto mmf bisexual porn.Not looking for one on one with guys but the thought of 2 bi guys and a woman is a major turn on for me.

over a year ago

Does not put me off I prefer bi guys

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Does not put me off I prefer bi guys"

Why is that then? *nosey git alert*

over a year ago

We are both bi and both extrely safe , as previously mentioned the amount of messages from " straight guys " saying I am bi but I get hassle off others on here for stating it !! , we've never had any problems and a easy block solves the problem , Honesty is the best policy !! Xx

over a year ago

"Does not put me off I prefer bi guys

Why is that then? *nosey git alert* "

Because I find they are more open to my likes, I love playing with guys arses, strap ons etc and though I am a wear that's not a bi thing straight men can like that too I find very few do, rephrase that, very few I have spoken to do bi guys do seem to be more into arse play, plus if I'm looking for a bi MMF it's easier to arrange with guys I have met before so if they are bi it helps

That's not to say I don't meet straight guys for 1 on 1, I do, but having a few bi guys under my belt helps for future 3sums

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

I'd much rather folk were honest about their preferences - makes life much easier than trawling through dozens of messages trying vainly to read between blurred lines. I'm a straight up, open person and prefer those with similar traits. Fab has allowed me to explore, experiment and decide for myself, without fear of stigma. If folk pass me by then that's just fine and dandy by me! Life is too short to get my knickers in a twist about folk on Fab I'll never meet

over a year ago

"Judging by another thread and the sanctimonious attitude of some people YES, it does scare many people (the sanctimonious ones) who think all the straight guys they see are (for sure) straight; I ve looked through people s veris and have many of their so-called straight meets; this is hilarious people are asking to meet straight guys and feel 100% sure people will be honest ha ha ha ; dearies - get real your veris/meets/men/partners/whatever you wish to call them are NOT always telling about what other things they get up to!!! The number of straight men who ve been up my bum is nobody's business!!! So my advice is put in what you feel represents you at this moment in time with the full knowledge that this CAN change; do not listen to the sanctimonious ones who'll say the opposite cos they think they know best. Wake up smell the coffee! Your straight guys are not always what they say they are. To me it does not matter as long as I get cock in me. Hope that clears things with some people here

Good luck to you but just to reiterate again there is nothing sanctimonious about asking people to be honest about their sexual orientation. You can't see my verifications. I can assure you all straight men. Not that I've slept with all of them.

I can ask men who they ve met so I don t need to SEE veris; and no I did not answer other poster cos I don t indulge in insults as some do when they are clearly being very sanctimonious (you d know about that). And I reiterate YOU will NEVER know who is straight and who isn't . End of. "

I imagine in real life, you snap your fingers in peoples faces alot while rolling your eyes at them.

over a year ago

"I changed mine to the samd thing (this site ignites curiousity in certain things no?). And i don't think it's made a difference......

Having said that, if it's put someone off......i'd probably not know....

Dunno fella, just be yourself....you'll never please everyone so don't tie yourself up in knots trying...."

I avoided bi bi curious males to start with, seeing two men together doesn't do much for me, but actually as this guy says this site causes some of us to become curious about things we wouldnt of considered before, now i dont mind.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

I can ask men who they ve met so I don t need to SEE veris; and no I did not answer other poster cos I don t indulge in insults as some do when they are clearly being very sanctimonious (you d know about that). And I reiterate YOU will NEVER know who is straight and who isn't . End of.

I imagine in real life, you snap your fingers in peoples faces alot while rolling your eyes at them.

"

It's difficult to know whose quote(s) you re responding to. But if it's mine you re totally wrong - I am submissive and passive. And will say it again: No body (absolutely nobody) knows if someone is straight or not; it s a label which ( at times, sanctimonious) people might like to see others use but may not be what others wish to use/be; am stunned that on this site of all sites people think they can assume someone is straight simply because it's listed on their profile. Pull the other one; othet TVs and myself receive umpteen messages from straight guys daily ; these guys, apparently would not be seen by the sanctimonious team; I've got news for you; you DO meet them without knowing they meet us TVs, too; ha ha ha

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

As we see it swinging is exploring and experiencing new sexual boundaries. Who knows what each other finds erotic until tried. Labelling is so irrelevant as someone who isn't turned on by the same Sex could find it erotic with mild oral play when all in the 'zone' of Horny playing all together.

It would be rare if not impossible to meet a couple where their likes or desire to experiment were exactly the same as yours. Surely that's why you chat and agree what play fun or to explore are ok with everyone before playtime. Just because someone has bi or straight on their profile does mean that they would insist that you would have to engage in all sorts of fun that you might not be comfortable with

Its all about choice, trust and communication

over a year ago

It's difficult to know whose quote(s) you re responding to. But if it's mine you re totally wrong - I am submissive and passive. And will say it again: No body (absolutely nobody) knows if someone is straight or not; it s a label which ( at times, sanctimonious) people might like to see others use but may not be what others wish to use/be; am stunned that on this site of all sites people think they can assume someone is straight simply because it's listed on their profile. Pull the other one; othet TVs and myself receive umpteen messages from straight guys daily ; these guys, apparently would not be seen by the sanctimonious team; I've got news for you; you DO meet them without knowing they meet us TVs, too; ha ha ha "

Yeah it was aimed at you.

And we know not everyone tells the truth on their profile, it's pretty well established that many bi guys hide behind straight profiles.....but folk have there own vetting processes, that they trust, and your essentially poo pooing them and saying folk are wrong...

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

It doesn't put us off, as long as they are aware that Mr is off limits. The closest he's ever got to a guy is during DP and isn't interested in blokes

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It doesn't put us off, as long as they are aware that Mr is off limits. The closest he's ever got to a guy is during DP and isn't interested in blokes "

That can work cos I've done dp with a straight guy and I never touched him (honest guv!) and he didn't freak or lose his hardon cos we were both too much into pleasuring the lady.

over a year ago

"It doesn't put us off, as long as they are aware that Mr is off limits. The closest he's ever got to a guy is during DP and isn't interested in blokes "

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

It's difficult to know whose quote(s) you re responding to. But if it's mine you re totally wrong - I am submissive and passive. And will say it again: No body (absolutely nobody) knows if someone is straight or not; it s a label which ( at times, sanctimonious) people might like to see others use but may not be what others wish to use/be; am stunned that on this site of all sites people think they can assume someone is straight simply because it's listed on their profile. Pull the other one; othet TVs and myself receive umpteen messages from straight guys daily ; these guys, apparently would not be seen by the sanctimonious team; I've got news for you; you DO meet them without knowing they meet us TVs, too; ha ha ha

And we know not everyone tells the truth on their profile, it's pretty well established that many bi guys hide behind straight profiles.....but folk have there own vetting processes, that they trust, and your essentially poo pooing them and saying folk are wrong...

"

You can vet all you want (I agree) but I am just saying people who say they ONLY see straight guys are totally delusional and need to get off their high horse

over a year ago

We as a couple have no interest at all in any bi guys and if messaged by such we polite say not for us

over a year ago

You can vet all you want (I agree) but I am just saying people who say they ONLY see straight guys are totally delusional and need to get off their high horse "

On my high horse lol. Just because some of us ask for a bit of honesty. Warped argument you make.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

You can vet all you want (I agree) but I am just saying people who say they ONLY see straight guys are totally delusional and need to get off their high horse

On my high horse lol. Just because some of us ask for a bit of honesty. Warped argument you make."

Nothing to do with honesty; honesty is highly commendable but not guaranteed Wake up ; smell the coffee

over a year ago

It doesn't 'scare us off' but it does turn us off.

We aren't interested in meeting bi blokes.

Everyone has their own preferences and although you may find quite a few straight couples don't want to meet, there will be plenty of others who do! At least you're being honest with yourself about what you're looking for, and others who you may talk to.

Juicy x

over a year ago

I have had a good amount of men with straight profile ask to suck my cock, not complaining, just saying

over a year ago

Op I think your better off being honest on your profile then your meets know what they are getting.

Labels are a necessity in life. Imagine going food shopping and none of the packets/tins had a label on. Be a bit shit just picking something and hoping it's the right thing.

over a year ago

Not if you happen to be looking for bi mmf, like we are...

over a year ago

On my high horse lol. Just because some of us ask for a bit of honesty. Warped argument you make.

Nothing to do with honesty; honesty is highly commendable but not guaranteed Wake up ; smell the coffee "

Oh I do know what you are saying. Lots of dishonest people on here who don't put bisexual on their profile. Last year I met a gorgeous looking offshore medic. Ex army fit as fuck and he fancied me. Had drinks and chat and he let it slip he'd had his cock sucked by another guy. He was also interested in maybe playing with other men. It just put me off, that's not to say I didn't like him I did but I prefer heterosexual men. He still messages me as a friend but that's all. So I get what you mean. My point has been that I prefer people who honestly state their sexual orientation. It just makes life easier. That's all. No need to get upset over it.

over a year ago

Ps I didn't meet the chap in question on fabswingers.

over a year ago

"Hi

Doesn't scare me off? Why would it? The sex is eactly the same whether it is with a straight or bisexual man"

Exactly!!!! I'm still baffled about a preference for 'straight' when meeting a member of the opposite sex. Preference is generally influenced by experience (I.e. I prefer the taste of over Pepsi - you've tried both and they taste different. Bi / straight men don't behave differently??)

Anyway, well said

over a year ago

"Hi

Doesn't scare me off? Why would it? The sex is eactly the same whether it is with a straight or bisexual man

Exactly!!!! I'm still baffled about a preference for 'straight' when meeting a member of the opposite sex. Preference is generally influenced by experience (I.e. I prefer the taste of over Pepsi - you've tried both and they taste different. Bi / straight men don't behave differently??)

Anyway, well said "

By *uyfromchiMan
over a year ago

CHICHESTER

yes n no

over a year ago

"Hi

Anyway, well said "

Bisexual men generally have sex with other men or engage in sexual acts. I don't want to meet bisexual men. It states clearly on my profile. If other people do that's up to them I couldn't care less. Leave people to their own personal preference they're not bothered about yours!

over a year ago

Lie. I do. I'm actually a pre op TS. I have no idea who the guy in my pictures is. Your real self will undoubtedly scare the livibg bajeebas out of most people. Always be someone you're not.

Also bare in mind, I'm not so great with advice.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

I say put it on there, be true to urself, that's what's most important... "

over a year ago

"Hi

"

It will some but it will attract other so no real difference.

One "upside" of having it though is there's a few forum posters who are very "outspoken" about only sleeping with straight men and how they go about insuring that.

I've had quite a few messages and winks from these "straight" men who have verified these people after I'd had a look at their profile lol.

I wouldn't meet them but it does make me giggle.

over a year ago

"Hi

One "upside" of having it though is there's a few forum posters who are very "outspoken" about only sleeping with straight men and how they go about insuring that.

I've had quite a few messages and winks from these "straight" men who have verified these people after I'd had a look at their profile lol.

I wouldn't meet them but it does make me giggle."

Glad it amuses you about people being deceitful.

I can only go on what people have

on their profile and what they choose to disclose. If your comments were aimed at me.

over a year ago

"Hi

I wouldn't meet them but it does make me giggle."

I've had the same with people who say vehemently they don't meet married or attached people, but I know they have because they've admitted they are to me. No one's methods are infallible

over a year ago

Bi and proud !!!

over a year ago

Where does the lie take effect though?

I'm straight - meet woman, have great sex. All have fun

I'm bi, say I'm straight - meet woman, have great sex. All have fun?

Sexuality has nothing to do with bedroom performance, your behaviour, your looks, your prowess as a lover - so I struggle to see why it's an issue. Genuinely

over a year ago

That works for you and that's fine. Meeting men who don't suck cock works for me. No issue really!

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

"Hi

I wouldn't meet them but it does make me giggle.

I've had the same with people who say vehemently they don't meet married or attached people, but I know they have because they've admitted they are to me. No one's methods are infallible "

Well said

over a year ago

"Where does the lie take effect though?

I'm straight - meet woman, have great sex. All have fun

I'm bi, say I'm straight - meet woman, have great sex. All have fun?

Sexuality has nothing to do with bedroom performance, your behaviour, your looks, your prowess as a lover - so I struggle to see why it's an issue. Genuinely "

Exactly

over a year ago

"I say put it on there, be true to urself, that's what's most important... "

You are on this site for new experiences, and probably somewhere on your list is bi play so why not tell people what you want. You shouldnt mold yourself to someone elses ideal, meets should be mutually satisfying.

Be true to yourself, and be honest with others....you might even find that you are more in demand now!

Good luck, Juicy xx

over a year ago

better to be up front

over a year ago

Bi guys? A long as you're bi and black, then it's a yes!

over a year ago

"Bi guys? A long as you're bi and black, then it's a yes!"

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

I say put it on there, be true to yourself, that's what's most important... "

Spot on

Mr ddc

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Bi guys? A long as you're bi and black, then it's a yes!"

or even straight and Black

over a year ago

"Bi guys? A long as you're bi and black, then it's a yes!

or even straight and Black "

Yeah, but bi black guys are SO much more fun!

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"Bi guys? A long as you're bi and black, then it's a yes!

or even straight and Black

Yeah, but bi black guys are SO much more fun!"

Totally agree

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Oh bollocks, in for a penny...

Some people are comfortable meeting bi-guys, some aren't. Whether some people lie or not, isn't really a reason for trying to belittle anyone's preference, calling them names or maniacal cackling at their expense.

We asked the OP to be honest, so why should another person be attacked simply because she 'dares' to honestly express an opinion in opposition to your own? Would it be better if she hid that opinion? Lied? Would that help the OP?

Bollocks

Mr ddc

over a year ago

OP, it is hardly "taking the plunge."

If you believe that you are bisexual, then it is dishonest to describe yourself as straight.

You will put some people off and attract others.

over a year ago

BOO!!!!!

Has that scared anyone off?

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

I welcome bi peeps men and women xx

By *essysteveCouple
over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

We get messages from straight single guys who then tell us that they are really bi. Surely in this day and age, on this type of site you can be honest - we will not meet straight / bi guys as we feel that if they cannot admit to being bi - what else may they not be telling?

over a year ago

Well I hope this won't upset the Apple cart !

But in my experience a lot of cpls want to try bi sex ! Maybe it's the lady wanting to watch hubby suck a cock or maybe it's something they've talked about as a new boundary to push .

But majority of cpls profiles say straight ! ( apart from the ladies of course they nearly always say bi it's the cool thing to do )

I've been in group meets where the woman has asked outright if hubby can touch me .

By *ike4362ukMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

"It would put us off - not because of any homophobic _iews, but simply because neither of us are remotely turned on by the idea of two men being intimate together. If it is your thing, then great but it just isn't ours.

"

Totally agree, personally I would never try to push that boundary unless everybody was happy to do so.

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"Hi

"

I think putting bi is actually a good thing.

So many guys have 'straight' on their profiles yet are infact bi!

Just have a peep in the bi room and see just how many 'straight' guys are in their wanting to meet guys!

Honesty is the best policy, and you might well find you get more meets, opposed to less!

There are sooooooo many straight guys in here, yet very few actually openly admit to and putting on their profile that they are bi!

Good luck x

Post new Message to Thread