Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Struggling

Jump to newest

By *edro71 OP   Man
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Finding it really hard to meet couples/women! Plenty of attention from men, am I really that much of a out off

Cue the slating lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edro71 OP   Man
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

*put

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your not my type, that's why i wouldn't meet you. Not saying you'd be interested in me but there you have one reason why someone wouldn't meet you.

Men have a hard time on here really, loads of guys on here, fair amount of women but less than men. Your profile has a good variety of pics, but you are wearing a wedding ring in one and have a female in your pics....seeing as you are looking on your own i have come to the conclusion that you're married and got pics of your wife (or a lover/bit on the side/one off) in your pics and i find that very disrespectful, so even if you was my type the above would put me off even more.

I know people think it's all sex on here but people also do have feelings and do judge who they're thinking of meeting as well because you're basically strangers on here and you got your own safety to think about, and how a guy is gonna treat you comes into it.

over a year ago

"Your not my type, that's why i wouldn't meet you. Not saying you'd be interested in me but there you have one reason why someone wouldn't meet you.

Men have a hard time on here really, loads of guys on here, fair amount of women but less than men. Your profile has a good variety of pics, but you are wearing a wedding ring in one and have a female in your pics....seeing as you are looking on your own i have come to the conclusion that you're married and got pics of your wife (or a lover/bit on the side/one off) in your pics and i find that very disrespectful, so even if you was my type the above would put me off even more.

I know people think it's all sex on here but people also do have feelings and do judge who they're thinking of meeting as well because you're basically strangers on here and you got your own safety to think about, and how a guy is gonna treat you comes into it. "

I would never have noticed the wedding ring!!

over a year ago

Bare back pics on a single guy profile puts me off

over a year ago

"I would never have noticed the wedding ring!! "

I do like to look at the cock pics and that was a pretty good cock pic imo so i looked fairly hard at it.

over a year ago

"Your not my type, that's why i wouldn't meet you. Not saying you'd be interested in me but there you have one reason why someone wouldn't meet you.

I know people think it's all sex on here but people also do have feelings and do judge who they're thinking of meeting as well because you're basically strangers on here and you got your own safety to think about, and how a guy is gonna treat you comes into it.

I would never have noticed the wedding ring!! "

That's on his right hand!

Op you say on your profile that your bi curious, that would be the reason for guys contacting you. Women and couples require a bit more than a few cock shots.

Oh and bareback pics? That will put an awful lot of people off.

I'd take a good look at your profile, both the text and pictures and think about what a woman would look for

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

I would never have noticed the wedding ring!!

That's on his right hand!

Op you say on your profile that your bi curious, that would be the reason for guys contacting you. Women and couples require a bit more than a few cock shots.

Oh and bareback pics? That will put an awful lot of people off.

I'd take a good look at your profile, both the text and pictures and think about what a woman would look for"

the next picture, ring on his left hand.

aswell as been married, theres other parts of your profile put us off op, for eg, the moany bit about finding people annoying that dont reply, shows you have a sense of entitlement.

over a year ago

"That's on his right hand!

"

Pics can be mirrored, it could be on either hand but he's still wearing one.

over a year ago

Any of the pictures are enough for me to say no. Most show another woman which I find totally disrespectful on a single males profile. Does she know her body parts are being used on your profile? Do you have consent?

By *edro71 OP   Man
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Thanks for the feedback everyone

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Pics can be mirrored, it could be on either hand but he's still wearing one."

The following pic its on his left.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Pics can be mirrored, it could be on either hand but he's still wearing one."

sorry 5th one down.

over a year ago

sorry 5th one down."

It's in more than one pic. My point is doesn't matter the hand because pics can be reversed/mirrored, he is wearing a wedding ring is my only point.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

sorry 5th one down.

It's in more than one pic. My point is doesn't matter the hand because pics can be reversed/mirrored, he is wearing a wedding ring is my only point."

pics can be reversed but you cant turn a left hand into a right hand lol, a thumb will always come out the same side of the hand lol.

By *urely4funMan
over a year ago

london

I feel the same sometimes. It's because of stupid men too. I can see why people get so fucked off with stalkers/time wasters/ illiterate knobs. I'm not into men. I've always said that. But it doesn't stop guys messaging me, giving abuse for politely telling them no and it ruins it for everyone as it creates an atmosphere between men and couples/girls/tvs/men or whatever before they've even sent a message. I always ask myself "am I wasteing my time here" before I've even sent the first message. Lol. Sorry for ranting. Peace out. X

over a year ago

sorry 5th one down.

It's in more than one pic. My point is doesn't matter the hand because pics can be reversed/mirrored, he is wearing a wedding ring is my only point.

pics can be reversed but you cant turn a left hand into a right hand lol, a thumb will always come out the same side of the hand lol."

So? I was saying he's wearing a wedding ring, never said anything else. If you have a problem with which hand it's on take that up with whoever mentioned it and not me.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

sorry 5th one down.

pics can be reversed but you cant turn a left hand into a right hand lol, a thumb will always come out the same side of the hand lol.

So? I was saying he's wearing a wedding ring, never said anything else. If you have a problem with which hand it's on take that up with whoever mentioned it and not me."

jeez, I actually acknowledged in his pictures he has a ring on either hand, the 1st pic its on his right, the 5th its on his left, I never had a problem I was actually agreeing with you.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/04/15 19:26:06]

over a year ago

*Gets the popcorn lol

over a year ago

sorry 5th one down.

So? I was saying he's wearing a wedding ring, never said anything else. If you have a problem with which hand it's on take that up with whoever mentioned it and not me.

jeez, I actually acknowledged in his pictures he has a ring on either hand, the 1st pic its on his right, the 5th its on his left, I never had a problem I was actually agreeing with you."

Fine, i just don't see the point in talking about off point things unless it's funny.

over a year ago

"*Gets the popcorn lol"

Don't start hand guy.

And i thought it was haribos?

over a year ago

"*Gets the popcorn lol

Don't start hand guy.

And i thought it was haribos?"

lol and yes the haribos as well. I forgot about them

over a year ago

"Bare back pics on a single guy profile puts me off "

This.

over a year ago

Your pics are way too graphic for my liking.

over a year ago

"*Gets the popcorn lol

Don't start hand guy.

And i thought it was haribos?lol and yes the haribos as well. I forgot about them "

Sacrilige! How could you OF ALL PEOPLE forget about the haribos. Are you even the real Shag or has his account been hacked.

Hope you wasn't expecting drama from me? I don't care enough to start any.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

sorry 5th one down.

jeez, I actually acknowledged in his pictures he has a ring on either hand, the 1st pic its on his right, the 5th its on his left, I never had a problem I was actually agreeing with you.

Fine, i just don't see the point in talking about off point things unless it's funny. "

not sure what you getting at but ok, just didnt want you to think I was been funny or anything, as I wasnt.

over a year ago

"*Gets the popcorn lol

Don't start hand guy.

And i thought it was haribos?lol and yes the haribos as well. I forgot about them

Sacrilige! How could you OF ALL PEOPLE forget about the haribos. Are you even the real Shag or has his account been hacked.

Hope you wasn't expecting drama from me? I don't care enough to start any."

No didn't expect drama here lol I know I am the king of haribos here and yes this is the real shag since I last looked, will share some cola bottles to u all x.

over a year ago

sorry 5th one down.

Fine, i just don't see the point in talking about off point things unless it's funny.

not sure what you getting at but ok, just didnt want you to think I was been funny or anything, as I wasnt."

Just was saying tell that to the person who brought it up, i don't care and never brought anything up about the hand it was on.

No it's fine i don't think you're being funny. I'm like this in disagreements, i will think this way so i don't get off track with what any disagreement is about (it's partly down to arguing with an ex and having to think this way to ignore whatever off point things he started bringing up, and partly coz i have 4 kids who do the same, my life would be a nightmare if i didn't think this way during disagreements).

But it is better to clarify with people in case they do get the wrong idea, so thanks for making that effort.

over a year ago

"*Gets the popcorn lol

Don't start hand guy.

And i thought it was haribos?lol and yes the haribos as well. I forgot about them

Hope you wasn't expecting drama from me? I don't care enough to start any.No didn't expect drama here lol I know I am the king of haribos here and yes this is the real shag since I last looked, will share some cola bottles to u all x."

OP is gonna be like 'wft?' if he ever comes back to his topic lol.

over a year ago

"*Gets the popcorn lol

Don't start hand guy.

Hope you wasn't expecting drama from me? I don't care enough to start any.No didn't expect drama here lol I know I am the king of haribos here and yes this is the real shag since I last looked, will share some cola bottles to u all x.

OP is gonna be like 'wft?' if he ever comes back to his topic lol."

Is ur fav cola bottles to?

over a year ago

"Your pics are way too graphic for my liking. "

Ditto.

over a year ago

I know I'm a little prudish for a swinger - but the number of penis/explicit pics would put me off instantly! I look for the whole package in a guy - and your pics just say 'I have a cock and I know which hole to shove it in! ' xx

over a year ago

"*Gets the popcorn lol

Don't start hand guy.

Hope you wasn't expecting drama from me? I don't care enough to start any.No didn't expect drama here lol I know I am the king of haribos here and yes this is the real shag since I last looked, will share some cola bottles to u all x.

OP is gonna be like 'wft?' if he ever comes back to his topic lol.Is ur fav cola bottles to? "

I have diebetes, i can't eat haribos (although last week i did sneak some marshmallows).

over a year ago

"*Gets the popcorn lol

Don't start hand guy.

OP is gonna be like 'wft?' if he ever comes back to his topic lol.Is ur fav cola bottles to?

I have diebetes, i can't eat haribos (although last week i did sneak some marshmallows)."

That's nice and yes few is fine to have as well, mmmm marshmallows.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

"*Gets the popcorn lol

Don't start hand guy.

Hope you wasn't expecting drama from me? I don't care enough to start any.No didn't expect drama here lol I know I am the king of haribos here and yes this is the real shag since I last looked, will share some cola bottles to u all x."

married guys and bareback pix get people worked up on here ..lotsa of judgmental hypocrites on here

over a year ago

lots of pics of you having sex and bareback too, cock and pussy pics,totally offputting.

Post new Message to Thread