Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fit and Attractive Men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find this comment in someone's profile amusing.particularly if some one says that's what they are looking for.

Men are inherently cocky and bigheaded so assume they are what ur looking for..... Who doesn't think they're sexi. Lol. Also every women or man is a individual and is attracted to other men so please put what ur attracted to then for those men that do take the time to read profiles may know what u mean by fit and attractive men. Lol.

Happy fabbing peeps

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fit and attractive means different things to different people.

For us its = anyone that isn't like shrek/hunchback of notre dame...doesn't mean we want male supermodels!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Purely subjective that's why we have helpfully suggested some of the types we are looking for in our profile in terms of celebrities etc.

We are nice like that you see.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find this comment in someone's profile amusing.particularly if some one says that's what they are looking for.

Men are inherently cocky and bigheaded so assume they are what ur looking for..... Who doesn't think they're sexi. Lol. Also every women or man is a individual and is attracted to other men so please put what ur attracted to then for those men that do take the time to read profiles may know what u mean by fit and attractive men. Lol.

Happy fabbing peeps"

I'm very specific in mine but still get men who think that it doesn't matter if they are married/fat/short/tattooed or whatever because I will be dazzled by their charm! As if.........

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I understand why so many women on here now get so frustrated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I class myself as more chunky than hunky so I best find the exit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't consider myself fit or attractive so it works for me. I wouldn't be applying for the job

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"I find this comment in someone's profile amusing.particularly if some one says that's what they are looking for.

Happy fabbing peeps"

If your a man and you need a mirror to see your cock then you may have been fit a decade ago but that ship has long sailed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't consider myself fit or attractive so it works for me. I wouldn't be applying for the job "

likewise. Contrary to what the OP claims about all men, I don't consider myself to be sexy or particularly attractive. I am what I am, pretty average really, but easy to get on with and (hopefully) friendly.

I know my limitations so when I read "exceptional males" or "fit, handsome, hung men" are required, I naturally assume it's the gym fit hunk they're after and don't bother!

I know my place, ha

Reply privately

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Indeed

It's all according to personal taste

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If your a man and you need a mirror to see your cock then you may have been fit a decade ago but that ship has long sailed. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not for me to say whether I am or not - thats down to the person who chooses to look and/or meet me if they consider that to be the case.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy fabbing peeps

If your a man and you need a mirror to see your cock then you may have been fit a decade ago but that ship has long sailed. "

Bet they still got athletic ticked though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gym fit n at least 7" please

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am fit with a 6pack

Reply privately

By *ocknrollerMan
over a year ago

the sticks

I am neither of these things

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not for me to say whether I am or not - thats down to the person who chooses to look and/or meet me if they consider that to be the case."

I'd think it was bullshit if they said they thought I was I'd certainly suggest a trip to Specsavers

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Gym fit n at least 7" please "

See this is what bugs me, I don't mean to be rude, but women on here want a gym fit guy, with a 7" dick, yet by looking at your profile you would be considered a BBW, it just seems to be a growing trend which rather frustrates me

Reply privately

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple
over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

I like very tall men. Height is the first thing I look at. After that I would say handsome and rugged and well built.

Doesn't mean a gym bunny. Plus what I find attractive others may not.

For what we want personality is probably as if not more important than looks

Pandora

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Gym fit n at least 7" please "
I wish I lived closer

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Gym fit n at least 7" please

See this is what bugs me, I don't mean to be rude, but women on here want a gym fit guy, with a 7" dick, yet by looking at your profile you would be considered a BBW, it just seems to be a growing trend which rather frustrates me"

What has what she looks like got to do with anything? Just because the lady might be bigger she can't ask for fit or muscular guys?? I see muscly guys on here asking for BBW all the time.. Isn't that allowed???

Reply privately

over a year ago

See this is what bugs me, I don't mean to be rude, but women on here want a gym fit guy, with a 7" dick, yet by looking at your profile you would be considered a BBW, it just seems to be a growing trend which rather frustrates me

What has what she looks like got to do with anything? Just because the lady might be bigger she can't ask for fit or muscular guys?? I see muscly guys on here asking for BBW all the time.. Isn't that allowed??? "

My point is women are stating men must meet all of these criteria but fail to do so themselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

See this is what bugs me, I don't mean to be rude, but women on here want a gym fit guy, with a 7" dick, yet by looking at your profile you would be considered a BBW, it just seems to be a growing trend which rather frustrates me"

Women punch above their weight on here because they can...supply and demand and all that

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

What has what she looks like got to do with anything? Just because the lady might be bigger she can't ask for fit or muscular guys?? I see muscly guys on here asking for BBW all the time.. Isn't that allowed???

My point is women are stating men must meet all of these criteria but fail to do so themselves "

And?? No ones forces these men to meet them. Anyone can ask for anything on here. Doesn't mean they will get it.

So you think slim people should only meet slim people and fat only meet fat?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the lady wants it and gets it's then what's the problem? We have what could be considered similar criteria in prospective meets and it works for us so should we lower our expectations?

Reply privately

over a year ago

My point is women are stating men must meet all of these criteria but fail to do so themselves

And?? No ones forces these men to meet them. Anyone can ask for anything on here. Doesn't mean they will get it.

So you think slim people should only meet slim people and fat only meet fat?"

No hes not saying that, but it looks a bit rich when you see it to be honest

Reply privately

over a year ago

My cock is huge, I'm a pretty good singer and know lots of jokes

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the lady wants it and gets it's then what's the problem? We have what could be considered similar criteria in prospective meets and it works for us so should we lower our expectations? "

Yeah but you guys bring similar qualities to the table as what youre searching for...thats different

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you think slim people should only meet slim people and fat only meet fat?"

Lol there is always one who gets upset, it doesn't matter whatever I say because you're just gonna blow it waaaay out of context like you're already trying to do.

If you want to request a fit hunky guy with an enormous dick, then atleast put some effort in yourself. The last thing a guy who spends 5 days a week at the gym wants for his effort is to be rewarded with barely mediocre which he could pick up with ease on a night out. I know lots will take offense to that which is fine, but make an effort to atleast be half decent for the people who put 110% effort in.

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

No hes not saying that, but it looks a bit rich when you see it to be honest"

i don't see why. And if others think these BBW's shouldn't be meeting the men they seek as long as you aren't meeting them what's the problem? It's not like the hung fit guys are treading on your toes is it???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol there is always one who gets upset, it doesn't matter whatever I say because you're just gonna blow it waaaay out of context like you're already trying to do.

If you want to request a fit hunky guy with an enormous dick, then atleast put some effort in yourself. The last thing a guy who spends 5 days a week at the gym wants for his effort is to be rewarded with barely mediocre which he could pick up with ease on a night out. I know lots will take offense to that which is fine, but make an effort to atleast be half decent for the people who put 110% effort in."

Couldnt have put it better myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

Makes good reading this lol carry on

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

If you want to request a fit hunky guy with an enormous dick, then atleast put some effort in yourself. The last thing a guy who spends 5 days a week at the gym wants for his effort is to be rewarded with barely mediocre which he could pick up with ease on a night out. I know lots will take offense to that which is fine, but make an effort to atleast be half decent for the people who put 110% effort in."

Not taking offence, blowing it out of context or anything like that.

What I'm saying is that ive seen many many 'fit hunky guys with enourmous dicks' actively searching for larger ladies on here. They've met then. I've read the veri's. And seen the threads of the guys asking for bbw. So I'm not sure why the ladies can't ask for the men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you want to request a fit hunky guy with an enormous dick, then atleast put some effort in yourself. The last thing a guy who spends 5 days a week at the gym wants for his effort is to be rewarded with barely mediocre which he could pick up with ease on a night out. I know lots will take offense to that which is fine, but make an effort to atleast be half decent for the people who put 110% effort in.

What I'm saying is that ive seen many many 'fit hunky guys with enourmous dicks' actively searching for larger ladies on here. They've met then. I've read the veri's. And seen the threads of the guys asking for bbw. So I'm not sure why the ladies can't ask for the men."

That's fine, if a guy genuinely is seeking that then that's perfectly acceptable. But don't expect to be massively overweight and assume because you have a vagina you're entitled to cream of the crop

Reply privately

over a year ago

What I'm saying is that ive seen many many 'fit hunky guys with enourmous dicks' actively searching for larger ladies on here. They've met then. I've read the veri's. And seen the threads of the guys asking for bbw. So I'm not sure why the ladies can't ask for the men."

Lets be honest, those guys are a rarity...the majority want someone of the slim/fit category as its generally taken to be the most sought after body type, amongst bith genders. Enough dancing around the issue

Reply privately

over a year ago

When u say enormous do u mean over 10"? lol.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Everyone is allowed to have preferences and we all have them,if 2 peoples match up,they meet and they have a great time then good for them,can't see why other people get frustrated about something that doesn't affect them and isn't what they seek anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Everyone is allowed to have preferences and we all have them,if 2 peoples match up,they meet and they have a great time then good for them,can't see why other people get frustrated about something that doesn't affect them and isn't what they seek anyway "

Its just human nature i guess isnt it? Personally speaking i dont get frustrated, i look at it in a cold supply and demand kinda way, but i could certainly see Mr Seductives point

Reply privately

over a year ago

What I'm saying is that ive seen many many 'fit hunky guys with enourmous dicks' actively searching for larger ladies on here. They've met then. I've read the veri's. And seen the threads of the guys asking for bbw. So I'm not sure why the ladies can't ask for the men.

That's fine, if a guy genuinely is seeking that then that's perfectly acceptable. But don't expect to be massively overweight and assume because you have a vagina you're entitled to cream of the crop "

I would guess that most ladies can advertise for whatever they want. If a BBW is only interested in gym fit young hunks, so be it. I'm sure that some gym fit hung hunks will reply and be happy to meet, either because that's what they go for (hey, opposites attract!) or because of the basic 'supply and demand' on here (the ladies in most cases can be more picky and choosy about who they see on the whole).

If you fit the 'gym fit hung hunk' description you have a choice whether to reply or not. If the BBW isn't for you, then don't reply and keep searching for what you're after. I'm sure there will be another gym fit hung hunk right behind you that will want to meet!

That's the nature of this site, the ladies hold the balance of power and can be more demanding, on the whole, than the guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy fabbing peeps"

What us fit any way? I can run 20km quite happily and a recent medical issue confirmed that whilst my heart may have a 'wiring fault' it is extremely strong and healthy, but does that mean I'm on to respond to requests for 'fit men'?

I, myself, do not consider myself to be particularly attractive, but since joining a swinger club I have received regular comments from pretty ladies telling my I am handsome...

I guess it's all a matter of personal taste, so the 'fit and attractive' descriptor us really pretty useless. IMHO...

Rogue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder xxx"

even I managed to get girlfriends, and I've got a face like a slapped arse. There's hope for us all!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't consider myself attractive, but I've got a cheekiness and confidence which makes me easy to get on with.

That counts for a lot, thankfully

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's down to selective evolution.

Promiscuous women tend to go for the best physical specimens of males because they want to. Tournament type species have males that are bigger than the females (mainly they have a bigger skull), and they are promiscuous. The also leave the child rearing to the females and the males don't really care to bring up their kids and go from woman to woman spreading their DNA that way. The kids may survive or not but it doesn't matter because they are creating as many kids as possible so some of them will survive.

We also have pair bonding types as well, and the males will be involved in bringing up their kids to ensure their survival, so they will be more fussy who they are with and likely to be monogamous because it takes more effort to rear their kids. Although our species is pretty much become a tournament species because as we can see the males often look bigger than the females, society forced pair bonding onto everyone not long ago (not enough to affect our species yet in a physical way).

So there you go. It's in our nature to choose the most attractive specimens going, unless you want to be involved in child rearing with them and then the male will be fussy. But as you can see, we had naturally become a tournament species because it's evident that women chose the biggest men to have kids with at some point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd put it more down to wishful thinking than selective evolution

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My cock is huge, I'm a pretty good singer and know lots of jokes"

Are you Tom Jones?

What, eh, sorry that's not the game we're playing? Oops.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd put it more down to wishful thinking than selective evolution"

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

My point is women are stating men must meet all of these criteria but fail to do so themselves "

So only slim or athletic people are allowed to choose who they want to meet? Fat people only deserve other fatties?

Women don't have to meet their own criteria. They just have to match the criteria of the people they meet. If a fat woman wants to meet only muscular men and a muscular man wants to meet her, where is the problem exactly?

(I know where it is. It's in the hurt feelings of the men who aren't muscular who think the woman should meet them because she's no better than they are and how dare she want only muscular men?)

A lot of men want women with big boobs any yet aren't offering big boobs in return. White people looking for non-white people and vice versa aren't meeting their own criteria.

Criteria relate to the people you want to meet. There's no requirement to match them yourself. You only need match the criteria of the other person.

Besides, anyone can ask for whatever they want. If they can't get it, it's up to them to change their criteria or go without. If they can get it, well, why shouldn't they?

I'm pretty sure your criteria include things you can't fulfil, like, say, boobs and a vagina?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So only slim or athletic people are allowed to choose who they want to meet? Fat people only deserve other fatties?

Women don't have to meet their own criteria. They just have to match the criteria of the people they meet. If a fat woman wants to meet only muscular men and a muscular man wants to meet her, where is the problem exactly?

(I know where it is. It's in the hurt feelings of the men who aren't muscular who think the woman should meet them because she's no better than they are and how dare she want only muscular men?)

A lot of men want women with big boobs any yet aren't offering big boobs in return. White people looking for non-white people and vice versa aren't meeting their own criteria.

Criteria relate to the people you want to meet. There's no requirement to match them yourself. You only need match the criteria of the other person.

Besides, anyone can ask for whatever they want. If they can't get it, it's up to them to change their criteria or go without. If they can get it, well, why shouldn't they?

I'm pretty sure your criteria include things you can't fulfil, like, say, boobs and a vagina?"

We've already covered this above

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder xxx

even I managed to get girlfriends, and I've got a face like a slapped arse. There's hope for us all!! "

Same here - although it cost me fortune to feed their guide dogs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I class myself as more chunky than hunky so I best find the exit."

Form a line, I'm about to join it.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I put plenty of effort into things, just not the gym.

If anyone happens to believe that being fit and muscular is all there is to attraction then they're not going to want to meet me, and I'm not going to want to meet them, so there's no problem.

Some fit and muscular men appreciate me for other aspects, some of which I put a fuck of a lot of effort in to.

So I'll keep having a preference for what and who I like, thanks, whether that suits your shallow, narrow-minded view or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If anyone happens to believe that being fit and muscular is all there is to attraction then they're not going to want to meet me, and I'm not going to want to meet them, so there's no problem.

Some fit and muscular men appreciate me for other aspects, some of which I put a fuck of a lot of effort in to.

So I'll keep having a preference for what and who I like, thanks, whether that suits your shallow, narrow-minded view or not."

Shallow and narrow minded? Your the only one who is upset because your overweight, if people are happy to meet you at your size then good luck to you, I'm just saying don't expect to be able to get every guy because you have a vagina.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd put it more down to wishful thinking than selective evolution"

I'm studying genetics.

We're a tournament based species. Our males have a bigger skull than the females and tend to be physically larger as well. This happens in species where they're hormones make the male physically larger. In pair bonding species the males behaviour and physical features you can't tell the difference between them by observing.

Promiscuity happens in tournament species because the males do not care to hang around looking after their kids and so go off and look for other females to have sex with as a way to pass on their genes. The quality of their children, or whether their children survive doesn't matter to them because the onus is on the female to provide all the resources to keep it alive while they go around creating more children and having more kids is how they ensure their DNA is passed on. Pair bonding species care about the quality of their children and have less children to survive, but put more input in making sure that child survives.

Of course most of us aren't here to have kids but we are still going to choose sexual partners based on the way we're wired. And obviously we're more intelligent and don't only choose partners based on looks now, but we're wired to be that way.

It's really interesting, i'm learning why families look after each other and everything.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I'm pretty sure your criteria include things you can't fulfil, like, say, boobs and a vagina?

We've already covered this above"

So physical appearance is the only criterion involved in this? Anyone can ask for anything as long as a woman doesn't dare ask for people more attractive than her?

No matter how many times I hear this bullshit it never gets any less stupid.

I'm too fat for you? Don't meet me. Easy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep and I'm studying wishful thinking

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

So I'll keep having a preference for what and who I like, thanks, whether that suits your shallow, narrow-minded view or not.

Shallow and narrow minded? Your the only one who is upset because your overweight, if people are happy to meet you at your size then good luck to you, I'm just saying don't expect to be able to get every guy because you have a vagina. "

I'm not annoyed because I'm fat.

I'm pissed off that you think you are entitled to judge who I should and should not be entitled to meet because I'm fat.

You don't seem to think you have grounds to discuss who slim people seek but fat people? Yeah, you totally have a right to stick your oar into our business.

You don't want to meet me, I don't want to meet you and beyond that, my criteria are none of your business at all.

Your judgemental bollocks is irrelevant anyway because (fortunately) you are not the boss of who I am and am not allowed to want to meet.

I'm actually not meeting at the moment because I've got too fat to feel confident doing so. And yet guys are still asking to meet and trying to tell me not to be so daft.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yep and I'm studying wishful thinking"

It also explains why men tend to fuck anything. And women are responsible for how the human race evolves.

It's molecular genetics if you're interested in having a nosey?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shallow and narrow minded? Your the only one who is upset because your overweight, if people are happy to meet you at your size then good luck to you, I'm just saying don't expect to be able to get every guy because you have a vagina.

I'm pissed off that you think you are entitled to judge who I should and should not be entitled to meet because I'm fat.

You don't seem to think you have grounds to discuss who slim people seek but fat people? Yeah, you totally have a right to stick your oar into our business.

You don't want to meet me, I don't want to meet you and beyond that, my criteria are none of your business at all.

Your judgemental bollocks is irrelevant anyway because (fortunately) you are not the boss of who I am and am not allowed to want to meet.

I'm actually not meeting at the moment because I've got too fat to feel confident doing so. And yet guys are still asking to meet and trying to tell me not to be so daft."

Cry me a river, no one gives a fuck it's an online swingers forum. If you feel that bad go see a psychologist or join a gym

Reply privately

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Ah, a breath of fresh amusement

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think I'm sexy I'm just me take it or leave it really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This thread delivers!

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm just me. Totally normal, totally average.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I'm actually not meeting at the moment because I've got too fat to feel confident doing so. And yet guys are still asking to meet and trying to tell me not to be so daft.

Cry me a river, no one gives a fuck it's an online swingers forum. If you feel that bad go see a psychologist or join a gym "

Cry me a river? That's funny given it's you whining that other people have criteria that don't suit you!

What makes you important enough to police other people's choices?

Get a grip and mind your own business.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cry me a river, no one gives a fuck it's an online swingers forum. If you feel that bad go see a psychologist or join a gym

Cry me a river? That's funny given it's you whining that other people have criteria that don't suit you!

Get a grip and mind your own business."

If you actually read my original point it was that women who invest zero time into themselves shouldn't assume they're automatically entitled to meet the cream of the crop because they have a vagina. Perhaps put the Ben and Jerry's down next time and have a proper read.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You two should just get it over with and shag.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am neither of these things "

I beg to differ

Reply privately

over a year ago

For me fit means they can thrust for more than 10 minutes before drenching me in rivers of sweat. Attractive is usually facial expressions, mannerisms and how they perceive women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

i dont think im sexy lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have personal reasons for why I want what I want that I won't disclose on here xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

peoples choices what they want, doesnt matter what they look like, its whats turns them on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This thread delivers! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/04/15 16:09:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cry me a river, no one gives a fuck it's an online swingers forum. If you feel that bad go see a psychologist or join a gym "

We're all grown ups and I enjoy a good heated debate as much as the next person, but I'm sorry, I think that rude, offensive and quite insensitive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cry me a river, no one gives a fuck it's an online swingers forum. If you feel that bad go see a psychologist or join a gym

We're all grown ups and I enjoy a good heated debate as much as the next person, but I'm sorry, I think that rude, offensive and quite insensitive."

That's nice thanks for sharing your heartfelt warm feelings.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder xxx

even I managed to get girlfriends, and I've got a face like a slapped arse. There's hope for us all!! "

You come across as having a nice personality & don't have a dose of sour grapes

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Try to debate like adults and without personal insult or you won't be allowed to debate at all

Reply privately

By *arksidesubCouple
over a year ago

not far from you..

I often have hunky looking guys thoes with their guns on show message me!..I'm not intrested in thoes types of guys!..

I'm just your average looking lady with curves & big boobs but I have a mummy tummy too..so I'm no supermodel!..

Each to their own I guess...

Bambi x

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I have no interest in anyone who takes any offence at my profile so it's not really an issue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If your a man and you need a mirror to see your cock then you may have been fit a decade ago but that ship has long sailed. "
lol

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Cry me a river, no one gives a fuck it's an online swingers forum. If you feel that bad go see a psychologist or join a gym "

Has anyone noticed the irony of the username? Pmsfl.

Reply privately

By *uyfromchiMan
over a year ago

CHICHESTER

at last a thread about me lol

Reply privately

By *etWetWet453Couple
over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

"Fit and attractive means different things to different people.

For us its = anyone that isn't like shrek/hunchback of notre dame...doesn't mean we want male supermodels!"

What`s wrong with Shrek ? He hooked up with a princess - as I did.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you actually read my original point it was that women who invest zero time into themselves shouldn't assume they're automatically entitled to meet the cream of the crop because they have a vagina. Perhaps put the Ben and Jerry's down next time and have a proper read. "

Some women will always bound on in there with the usual crap...you made a valid point which i agree with. Some women just cant seem to discuss it openly without taking inherent deep personal offence

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you actually read my original point it was that women who invest zero time into themselves shouldn't assume they're automatically entitled to meet the cream of the crop because they have a vagina. Perhaps put the Ben and Jerry's down next time and have a proper read.

Some women will always bound on in there with the usual crap...you made a valid point which i agree with. Some women just cant seem to discuss it openly without taking inherent deep personal offence"

Amen brother

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"This thread delivers! "
I know! Blimey!

I think people are letting their personal feelings on the situation get the better of them.

Meet you you want to meet and hope they feel the same. End of!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think Mr Seductive & bananaman34 should hook up

Reply privately

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I think cake......yes.....cake all round i think

Reply privately

By *uyfromchiMan
over a year ago

CHICHESTER

i like caaaaaake !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gym fit are the cream of the crop?? Who wrote that rule? Utter bollox. Decent people with a wild side who just happen to be fucking filthy are my cream of the crop.

Sorry OP, by the time I got down to the end of this thread, I totally forgot what you asked!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha proper cry baby deluxes on this site

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being gym fit is one thing. Having a decent sense of humour & personality to go with it is far more important.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Time to close this as I can't leave it alone without someone posting abuse

Reply privately