Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

is it the weather?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Because I have had several really abusive nasty messages today (all blocked and reported) from men I've said no thanks to, really vile stuff, words I wouldn't even use to my worst enemy never mind a stranger. It's been horrible and I'm beginning to think that deletion is the better idea rather than a no thanks message. Going to go and snivel a bit now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't get them, because I don't reply to men I have no intention of meeting. I might be considered rude and aloof, but I'd rather that than be called names by some sadsack whose only goal in life is to wet his dick.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Might be, people get horny in the sun and expect an insta-shag. When that doesn't happen frustration and abuse follow. I'd just hit block saves the grief tbh

over a year ago

Don't let them get you down, just proves you made the right decision in the first place.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It could be,i think someone posted similar last week when it was warm.Seems to frustrate some,but no excuse.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I got two not so nice ones yesterday.

over a year ago

Some people just take rejection very badly. Would not get to bothered about it. Just remember your British so do what we're good at put the kettle on have a cup of tea and ignore the abusive keyboard warriors.

over a year ago

I think it is a sunshine = horny thing. My messages (received) have gone from very complimentary to wanting to spunk over my face!

Anticipating abuse now for when I politely say 'no'

over a year ago

Don't take it to heart, some people are just arsehole keyboard warriors that wouldn't have the balls to say it to your face. I'm always greatful for a polite no thanks, it's always followed by a polite thanks and all the best from me. But I'm a decent guy

over a year ago

i just delete and block now if not interested, much easier!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks all, have stopped snivelling now. What get me as that they were all long standing verified members who have a lot to lose if they get suspended/closed I can't think I'm the first they have done it to so how are they still here??

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

If you don't want to reply to messages don't, there is no law that says you must....especially if you are receiving horrible replies!

If you like the look of them engage with them otherwise use the delete or block button - it is your profile so you run it the way that suits you best....you do not owe anyone a reason for your choices

Post new Message to Thread