Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

impossible fantasies

Jump to newest

By *agicman2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Who many of us fellow swingers have a fantasy that is almost impossable to fullfill ?.

For years I have always wanted to arrange a meet with a lady where no visable face contact is ever made. What i mean by this is that both parties never actually see each others face. Strange you may think ! But equally exciting knowing that the person you have just spent time with sharing sexual pleasure, you will leave afterwards never knowing who they were or what they looked like.

Maybe its just a fantasy for the blind !!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I suspect that the blind might well have the opposite desire.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

A FFM threesome with Gina Bellman in 1989 is going to prove fairly impossible.

Still, if time travel is invented...never say never!

over a year ago

You could fulfil something like that at a fancy dress party, if people have masks on.

over a year ago

To sniff Kirsten Dunst panties

over a year ago

"A FFM threesome with Gina Bellman in 1989 is going to prove fairly impossible.

Still, if time travel is invented...never say never!"

I missread that at first, thought you typed Linda Bellingham. ..

over a year ago

"Who many of us fellow swingers have a fantasy that is almost impossable to fullfill ?.

For years I have always wanted to arrange a meet with a lady where no visable face contact is ever made. What i mean by this is that both parties never actually see each others face. Strange you may think ! But equally exciting knowing that the person you have just spent time with sharing sexual pleasure, you will leave afterwards never knowing who they were or what they looked like.

Maybe its just a fantasy for the blind !!!!"

It's very do-able, I do it all the time

over a year ago

An FFM threesome. The impossible bit being me having the energy for them both when just one lady can knacker me out

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"A FFM threesome with Gina Bellman in 1989 is going to prove fairly impossible.

Still, if time travel is invented...never say never!

I missread that at first, thought you typed Linda Bellingham. .."

Now that really is impossible.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

So what are you saying here? That I might as well stop sending the begging letters to Goran Visnjic?

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

A tied up bareback gangbang.

Nice as a fantasy in a world where everyone could be trusted and STI's didn't exist but I wouldn't be stupid enough to actually put myself in that situation.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

"Who many of us fellow swingers have a fantasy that is almost impossable to fullfill ?.

Just have to hope like hell that your sister isnt on fab

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Kate Beckinsale-underworld outfit

Angelina Jolie -mr and mrs smith dom outfit

Vin diesel - however he wants to dress

Aidan Turner

Me

Bunga bunga party.......

over a year ago

single guys to stop fucking moaning about no replies and no meets sprung to mind!

over a year ago

"An FFM threesome. The impossible bit being me having the energy for them both when just one lady can knacker me out "

Oh ya find the inspiration!

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

A four way with the 3 girls I used to fancy at school.

over a year ago

For me the impossible fantasy would be a ffm threesome...

However my most realistic fantasy has seemed impossible so far which is a mmf lol

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Annabel Chong type situation where I'd go til I couldn't anymore.

Tis fantasy though as not sure how much I'd actually enjoy it in person and I'd be put off by how some of em looked I'm sure

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"For me the impossible fantasy would be a ffm threesome...

However my most realistic fantasy has seemed impossible so far which in a mmf lol "

Seriously!? Are you using this site in a parallel universe?!

over a year ago

"An FFM threesome. The impossible bit being me having the energy for them both when just one lady can knacker me out "

You need to meet less exhausting ladies

By *thletic Fella!!Man
over a year ago

Wigan

It's very do-able, I do it all the time "

How can I get an invite?

over a year ago

"

"

It is possible - and I've done it with a meet from Fab... It took a lot of arranging, and some considerable trust, but I went to his house, entered and put on a full-face blindfold - he then came into the room, fucked me, and then left...

Neither of us saw each other, and to this day I don't know who he was or what he looked like - I just know that there's a stranger, in a local town that I visit regularly, who has had full use of my body...

Not something to do regularly - but felt absolutely awesome and it's still one of my high memories!!!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"An FFM threesome. The impossible bit being me having the energy for them both when just one lady can knacker me out

You need to meet less exhausting ladies "

Try Lucozade?

over a year ago

"An FFM threesome. The impossible bit being me having the energy for them both when just one lady can knacker me out

Try Lucozade?

"

It usually works for me

over a year ago

A 3sum with a sexy pre op TS and a fit guy, near on impossible to find if your female

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like to attend a daytime house party. Perhaps not impossible but highly unlikely.

over a year ago

I like the thought of a real dominating , knows what she wants woman...... The I was introduced to a club called ( Google this ClubPedestal.com ) and soon changed my mind.

Women are in charge not men . It's not a lesbian it's a fet club and it's a real eye opener. Even if you go as a couple the woman is in charge not the man!!

If you fantasies about two women at one try go to this club. There's some real eye-candy if you can keep your eyes in your head and don't get told off for dribbling.

over a year ago

"A 3sum with a sexy pre op TS and a fit guy, near on impossible to find if your female "

It's the same if you want a sexy pre-op TS and a sexy lady too.

over a year ago

Can't you meet in a hotel. Leave the door slightly ajar for her to come in. Pull the curtains so that it's dark. Make all arrangements before hand. Have sex then she leaves!

over a year ago

Try Lucozade?

"

Lucozade and a couple of tickets to Bristol?

over a year ago

"To sniff Kirsten Dunst panties"

She is always leaving them round my gaff, pm me your address and I'll send you a pair

By *hrissieTV/TS
over a year ago

Colchester

Not to ditch my ex when we were 18. I still see her around on the odd occasion and she is still as good looking today 30 years on. I always think of her when having a wank

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Try Lucozade?

Lucozade and a couple of tickets to Bristol? "

Bristol is a lovely city.

over a year ago

A hedonistic all weekender (and I'm going to keep posting this until I reel some poor unfortunates in!)

over a year ago

Try Lucozade?

Lucozade and a couple of tickets to Bristol?

Bristol is a lovely city. "

It is. I used to live there. Now I live where Mr Thing Two is….a plan is forming as I type

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

How would you know if the other party was wearing a blindfold if you were wearing one yourself?!

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"A 3sum with a sexy pre op TS and a fit guy, near on impossible to find if your female

It's the same if you want a sexy pre-op TS and a sexy lady too. "

Nah, that's very do-able. And done-able.

over a year ago

It's very do-able, I do it all the time

How can I get an invite?

"

Are you W/E

over a year ago

"A 3sum with a sexy pre op TS and a fit guy, near on impossible to find if your female

Nah, that's very do-able. And done-able."

I think it's a lot easily for a guy to find a TS than a woman as most TSs only meet guys, I've even joined TS sites and hardly any meet women

over a year ago

Balaclava? Not very sexy but I think it'll work

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I think it's a lot easily for a guy to find a TS than a woman as most TSs only meet guys, I've even joined TS sites and hardly any meet women "

Tell you what, next time you can be my wing(wo)man.

over a year ago

I think it's a lot easily for a guy to find a TS than a woman as most TSs only meet guys, I've even joined TS sites and hardly any meet women

Tell you what, next time you can be my wing(wo)man."

Your generosity is overwhelming

over a year ago

It's the same if you want a sexy pre-op TS and a sexy lady too. "

I'm up for meeting a ts..have one wanting to meet me so this isn't impossible .....

By *orneyloverMan
over a year ago

Boston

To meet a drop dead gorgeous woman who is thirty feet tall. She would hold me by the ankles and use me as a human dildo. I've had this fantasy for a number of years but don't expect it will ever come true, lol.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Done it at a swingers club

More than once

In the dark room

Such fun

over a year ago

Soooo many fantasies, such little time...

By *agicman2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

over a year ago

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Nothing is impossible

Illegal maybe

Not impossible lol

By *ickyandMallory1984Couple
over a year ago

lincoln

Mines a bit like that but rather taken off the streets bundled in a van 4-5 men balaclavas taking turns on me x yup impossible phantasy x

over a year ago

Don't know how but never thought about this scenario, until you brought this up.Thanks for one more idea)

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I like making couples, men's and women's impossible fantasies come true... Quite a challenge but I am that sort of person

over a year ago

My ultimate fantasy is to have my clit and pussy sucked by a woman as only a woman knows and to have a cock in each hand to play with.

After delicious orgasms from a female tongue my two cock friends then take it in turns to slide into my juicy pussy and fuck me to heaven!!!

over a year ago

"You could fulfil something like that at a fancy dress party, if people have masks on.

"

Masquerade parties are not uncommon. Nor are arranged meets with couples and blindfolded lady!

Done both of these!

over a year ago

"I like the thought of a real dominating , knows what she wants woman...... The I was introduced to a club called ( Google this ClubPedestal.com ) and soon changed my mind.

Women are in charge not men . It's not a lesbian it's a fet club and it's a real eye opener. Even if you go as a couple the woman is in charge not the man!!

If you fantasies about two women at one try go to this club. There's some real eye-candy if you can keep your eyes in your head and don't get told off for dribbling. "

having been to pedestal and having had a horrible experience from the drooling single men, I can only assume its because of men like you there. You are one of the reasons why I dont top men, because that's all we are debased to: the male fantasy.

These women are attractive, but they are not there for you, they are there for themselves, and to chill in a safe space that welcomes the female dominant. There are so many clubs, but the majority of play there is between male tops and female subs, and many male doms (not all) are entitled and horrid. I know for a fact if a guy is doing play, and using hitty things, I don't want to do the same near him.

The expectations of a female domme from a male's point of view are so far divorced from the reality. Do you really want a woman to be in control or are you the kind of sub that brats,tops from the bottom, so to speak? If you really want a woman who knows what she wants, and isn't afraid to get it, you need To learn a little (a lot of,actually) respect.

over a year ago

"Mines a bit like that but rather taken off the streets bundled in a van 4-5 men balaclavas taking turns on me x yup impossible phantasy x"
erm no, very possible!

By *aidtobespankedCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"

It is possible - and I've done it with a meet from Fab... It took a lot of arranging, and some considerable trust, but I went to his house, entered and put on a full-face blindfold - he then came into the room, fucked me, and then left...

Neither of us saw each other, and to this day I don't know who he was or what he looked like - I just know that there's a stranger, in a local town that I visit regularly, who has had full use of my body...

Not something to do regularly - but felt absolutely awesome and it's still one of my high memories!!!

"

Sounds hot!

By *aidtobespankedCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Mines a bit like that but rather taken off the streets bundled in a van 4-5 men balaclavas taking turns on me x yup impossible phantasy x"

I would happily watch that! Seb

over a year ago

"Mines a bit like that but rather taken off the streets bundled in a van 4-5 men balaclavas taking turns on me x yup impossible phantasy x

I would happily watch that! Seb"

we have a camera man now all we need is a van and 3 other guys in balaclavas!!

By *ickyandMallory1984Couple
over a year ago

lincoln

Lol x let me know when u find them x

over a year ago

To get a message from someone who ACTUALLY wants to meet me.

A meet off here is becoming a fantasy it seems.

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

"To get a message from someone who ACTUALLY wants to meet me.

"

snap. Or at least someone who wants to meet that is local

over a year ago

"To get a message from someone who ACTUALLY wants to meet me.

snap. Or at least someone who wants to meet that is local "

Its always those the other side of the country that show the most interest, i think its sods law lol.

over a year ago

"Lol x let me know when u find them x "
roger that!

over a year ago

We have just done one of ours last night and it was great, now 2 more have come to mind

By *ouple_SpondonCouple
over a year ago

Spondon

This pretty much sums us both up too.

We like the idea of group action with an orgy-number of people but we're waaay to scared to go through with it....

over a year ago

Shaz had the orgy fantasy, tried it with 7 guys prob about 8 year ago now but found she didn't enjoy it much as was to worried all through incase someone was being left out

over a year ago

"A 3sum with a sexy pre op TS and a fit guy, near on impossible to find if your female "

Post new Message to Thread