Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Inhibitions

Jump to newest

By *lan43sum OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Most pics on Fab show that we'll bare all sorts and I find meets are also easier because we are generally more open on Fab.

When did you become less inhibited? Did Fab help you feel more confident knowing that you were among like minded folk?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My inhibitions have always been low. Even when I was younger and just started having sex. I was always flashing or exposing myself to the lads. I've always been very open about myself sexually. I've never been any other way. Even now I'm on here my friends all know and I love showing them new pics I've taken.

By *lan43sum OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"My inhibitions have always been low. Even when I was younger and just started having sex. I was always flashing or exposing myself to the lads. I've always been very open about myself sexually. I've never been any other way. Even now I'm on here my friends all know and I love showing them new pics I've taken. "

Excellent pics as well! Nicely decorated btm... So lack of inhibitions means more fun!

over a year ago

Ever since I was about 16 I've known I've got an exhibitionistic streak in me...

I would wank outdoors in woods and secluded areas...would not bother who saw my cock in the changing areas of the local swimming baths...and its continued through my life...always keen to get naked on a nudist friendly beach home or abroad...such a buzz being naked in the great outdoors. I'm loving this warm weather.. fingers crossed....

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Fab means I can have sex with other people watching and joining in - something I'd never done before.

over a year ago

Ive always been really naughty, but since ive started swinging its made me even naughtier

Post new Message to Thread