Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Professional pictures

Jump to newest

By *ollipop77 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

On Sunday evening I got chatting to a lovely guy that runs a prpfessiional photography company (normally does weddings ect and yes I have checked him out), well he has made a deal with me favourite club to do free shots on Sunday for sexy people wanting photos doing. Any singles/couples interested? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *on5050Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

I too am a Photographer I book a room and do photo-shoots for free and give the pics to the couple. We usually agree a few for me discreet ones.

over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

Awww that's good. The guy I was chatting to in Amour has made an arrangement with the club to do them for free next Sunday and emails them to the people once they have been touched up ect!!

I think it's a really good idea and really helps girls feel sexy x

By *lan43sumMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I also think its a great idea. I'm just a very keen and able lifelong amature who loves shooting people. My theory is that everyone should have at least a few pics that they treasure. Sometimes this happens better when people relax -other times its luck!

A pro will surely do the job for people who are up for it!

Hope to hear how it goes.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

A friendly gent does this at Jaydees sometimes too.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 13/04/15 22:03:24]

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"I also think its a great idea. I'm just a very keen and able lifelong amature who loves shooting people. My theory is that everyone should have at least a few pics that they treasure. Sometimes this happens better when people relax -other times its luck!

A pro will surely do the job for people who are up for it!

What gun do you use to shoot people with?

Seriously, many of the people on fab who claim to be photographers are absolutely rubbish - your pictures arent though.

Hope to hear how it goes."

By *on5050Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

I do free shoots for couples and Single ladies. I give them the SDHC card at the end of the shoot if another person is in the shoot, we all go through the pics and delete any they don't want. The couple always take home the pics. If required I will meet up again to post edit. Would trust anyone to take home my pics and email them to me

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I'd love to do a professional shoot

over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

"I'd love to do a professional shoot "

There are loads of people offering this service but I always have a bit of a safety fear with being a single female. Doing it at the club feels like the perfect answer x

By *on5050Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

I don't care how nice the gent is. If he takes erotic pics of you. Takes them a way to touch up. They will end up on the net without doubt. Didn't think people are that naïve.

When do a shoot I put a new card in the camera take the shoot, show the couple or lady all the pics at the end. Take the card out give it to them and they go home with the card. If I meet again we edit the pics together on my laptop. xxx

By *lan43sumMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I don't care how nice the gent is. If he takes erotic pics of you. Takes them a way to touch up. They will end up on the net without doubt. Didn't think people are that naïve.

When do a shoot I put a new card in the camera take the shoot, show the couple or lady all the pics at the end. Take the card out give it to them and they go home with the card. If I meet again we edit the pics together on my laptop. xxx "

I'd like to compliment Jon on his approach. One part of getting good shots of normal people is to get them relaxed and having seen Jon's profile I reckon any awkwardness would soon be lost. As a fellow swinger you'd expect all to go without any hangups.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I don't care how nice the gent is. If he takes erotic pics of you. Takes them a way to touch up. They will end up on the net without doubt. Didn't think people are that naïve.

When do a shoot I put a new card in the camera take the shoot, show the couple or lady all the pics at the end. Take the card out give it to them and they go home with the card. If I meet again we edit the pics together on my laptop. xxx "

I've taken photos of people before. And, I believe, they trust me completely to be discreet about their photos.

I do some post-processing for those that don't have the time/inclination/means etc to do it themselves.

I have never posted a photo I've taken without permission. Then again - I've never posted a photo anywhere even with permission.

Yes, I keep the photos (unless they indicate otherwise) - just in case they ever want copies again.

It's all about trust.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Meant to add - with the prices of CF cards - I'd have to charge for what I do if I gave the card away (I've never taken payment for this - as it's fun for both of us).

I always bring my transfer adapter if they want them on their PC/laptop - then I'll happily format the card a couple of times.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I do free shoots for couples and Single ladies. I give them the SDHC card at the end of the shoot if another person is in the shoot, we all go through the pics and delete any they don't want. The couple always take home the pics. If required I will meet up again to post edit. Would trust anyone to take home my pics and email them to me "

over a year ago

Professional photographer means nothing these days. and Yes I've been there done it and got the t-shirt!

It's a subjective art what one person finds good another will find bad or mediocre and technology moves so fas 'sometimes' even the worst snapper can take a half decent image.

over a year ago

Why do photographers have lousy profile pics on here ? Never understood that. They can take a direct image I know but they say they know which shots look good and which don't . I would never let someone with poor pics on here photograph me .

over a year ago

A few of my pics were taken by a guy on a meet in the hotel room. He used my camera so there was no risk of them ending up on the net

over a year ago

"Why do photographers have lousy profile pics on here ? Never understood that. They can take a direct image I know but they say they know which shots look good and which don't . I would never let someone with poor pics on here photograph me . "
my thoughts exactly

over a year ago

"Why do photographers have lousy profile pics on here ? Never understood that. They can take a direct image I know but they say they know which shots look good and which don't . I would never let someone with poor pics on here photograph me . my thoughts exactly "

And mine that's why I've always turned down those "photographers" who offer to do a shoot for me. Born yesterday is something I'm not

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/04/15 11:43:35]

over a year ago

I'm not a 'pro' I'm not trained or qualified but self taught over 30 years and think I'm pretty useful with a camera. To the point where I've taken my hobby to a point where I can now earn from it.

As far as naughty shoots are concerned, it's all about trust and showing you know how to capture the right moment in a tasteful way.

over a year ago

"I'm not a 'pro' I'm not trained or qualified but self taught over 30 years and think I'm pretty useful with a camera. To the point where I've taken my hobby to a point where I can now earn from it.

As far as naughty shoots are concerned, it's all about trust and showing you know how to capture the right moment in a tasteful way."

Your pics are amazing though

over a year ago

"I'm not a 'pro' I'm not trained or qualified but self taught over 30 years and think I'm pretty useful with a camera. To the point where I've taken my hobby to a point where I can now earn from it.

As far as naughty shoots are concerned, it's all about trust and showing you know how to capture the right moment in a tasteful way.

Your pics are amazing though"

You're too kind

over a year ago

You're too kind

"

I agree when you look like you do, it can't go wrong. Hope you don't mind if I say I like the red underwear too, I want some

over a year ago

"I'd love to do a professional shoot

There are loads of people offering this service but I always have a bit of a safety fear with being a single female. Doing it at the club feels like the perfect answer x"

I think the problem is that, realistically, photos taken at clubs are rarely any good. Certainly I've never seen any good ones (not an invitation to send me links to what you think are good...).

The solution might be to look for photographers who's work you like and ask their rates for a boudoir shoot? That way you know they're going to be ultra professional, especially if they have a commercial studio space. I've done boudoir style shoots before for people that have been more on the sex/fetish side of boudoir and it was all done in confidence.

over a year ago

"Why do photographers have lousy profile pics on here ? Never understood that. They can take a direct image I know but they say they know which shots look good and which don't . I would never let someone with poor pics on here photograph me ."

Cause photographing yourself is really, really hard.

I don't want to put a 'portfolio' of my work on this site because it's not relevant to me finding sex (and I don't think the men and women would want to appear on my swinging profile). Other sex sites that are more 'social media' based have links to my websites and small sets of photos.

By *horeyMan
over a year ago

Calne

I agree with _histler21 here...it's all about trust. If you don't trust that the photographer that is taking erotic photos of you will not put them on the internet without your permission then you shouldn't, with all due respect, be using that photographer.

Just because they've given you the card, or used your card, doesn't mean they haven't kept a copy without telling you if they're dishonest. For example many cameras take two cards and can write the image to both at the same time.

I've done erotic shoots for many people from this and similar sites and have always taken the images away for post-shoot processing before giving them back to them on DVD later...the same as I would for any of my commercial shoots.

Do you understand where the rights to the photos lie?...you should always be having that discussion with any photographer; and ensure you are comfortable with any arrangement you have made for the legal position of the image rights.

over a year ago

You're too kind

I agree when you look like you do, it can't go wrong. Hope you don't mind if I say I like the red underwear too, I want some "

can't name sites, drop us a pm and can let you know where they came from.

over a year ago

"Why do photographers have lousy profile pics on here ? Never understood that. They can take a direct image I know but they say they know which shots look good and which don't . I would never let someone with poor pics on here photograph me .

Cause photographing yourself is really, really hard.

I don't want to put a 'portfolio' of my work on this site because it's not relevant to me finding sex (and I don't think the men and women would want to appear on my swinging profile). Other sex sites that are more 'social media' based have links to my websites and small sets of photos."

No I don't want to see a portfolio of shots they have taken of others . But someone that says they are a professional photographer that then has a profile photo of them sat in a chair and all blurry and at a bad angle makes me think "really"!!

over a year ago

"No I don't want to see a portfolio of shots they have taken of others . But someone that says they are a professional photographer that then has a profile photo of them sat in a chair and all blurry and at a bad angle makes me think "really"!! "

Ha, yes, that's fair. The face pictures on my profile was a selfie with an iPhone... so if photographers can't even manage that...

over a year ago

"No I don't want to see a portfolio of shots they have taken of others . But someone that says they are a professional photographer that then has a profile photo of them sat in a chair and all blurry and at a bad angle makes me think "really"!!

Ha, yes, that's fair. The face pictures on my profile was a selfie with an iPhone... so if photographers can't even manage that..."

All our photos barring two of Bruce are selfies . So if us fudge fingers can take them surely a pro could lol.

By *lan43sumMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Photos are easy to take these days. Many pros I know will confess to sometimes just setting one of their cameras in full auto mode!

The hard part is giving someone the image that they thought they saw! Lighting, posing and props are often what we take for granted when we admire the stunning boudoir shots that you'll see in any internet search.

I think that although we are mostly very uninhibited many of us don't like being photographed and use all sorts of excuses.

Its fun, try it! Trust whoever you think understands what you want. Talk to the photographer and see if you can get on socially. You'd hope that if they were a verified site member you'd have a good chance they'd be safe. Or use a pro and they won't relax their confidentiality standards for fear of loosing their reputations.

You know it makes sense to have photos you can look back on and maybe even show your grandchildren... or maybe not!

over a year ago

As a side note, I've just spent a fortune on some new kit so if anyone would like to be a subject for me to test the stuff out.........

over a year ago

Just had a look on a certain lingerie site and another one, given to me privately by another member, they both have the same corset under a different name and one is cheaper. Undecided whether to order it or not as im fat and think it might look awful but just been paid and I deserve a treat, as feeling a bit down. also seen some nice knickers but itll come to 60 quid plus. Opinions please on should I spend the money?

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Just had a look on a certain lingerie site and another one, given to me privately by another member, they both have the same corset under a different name and one is cheaper. Undecided whether to order it or not as im fat and think it might look awful but just been paid and I deserve a treat, as feeling a bit down. also seen some nice knickers but itll come to 60 quid plus. Opinions please on should I spend the money? "

Yes! I bought my first corset when I was a sturdily upholstered size 20 and it looked fabulous. Up to that point I had resigned myself that at least my shoes looked good if not my lingerie. Buying a corset was a revelation.

over a year ago

"Just had a look on a certain lingerie site and another one, given to me privately by another member, they both have the same corset under a different name and one is cheaper. Undecided whether to order it or not as im fat and think it might look awful but just been paid and I deserve a treat, as feeling a bit down. also seen some nice knickers but itll come to 60 quid plus. Opinions please on should I spend the money?

Yes! I bought my first corset when I was a sturdily upholstered size 20 and it looked fabulous. Up to that point I had resigned myself that at least my shoes looked good if not my lingerie. Buying a corset was a revelation. "

Well, im a 20-22 I reckon and I cant believe you were that size ever. You look great, if you dont mind me saying so. I think I need to lose my weight like I keep threatening to. Thank you

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

As far as naughty shoots are concerned, it's all about trust and showing you know how to capture the right moment in a tasteful way."

Same here as I have 18 yrs experience in shooting adult/erotic/glamour pics, having shoot over 300 women its easy for them to check me out.

Most of my work is from word of mouth among the ladies I shoot, people should always check out their potential photographer first before agreeing anything.

Post new Message to Thread