Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

regular fb?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Geez, how hard is it to find a regular, male fb for occasional fun with my hubby and I? Without having to wade through hundreds of wannabes, fakes and timewasters.

Didn't think it would be this hard to find a open minded, genuine fun guy?

Should I just send them an application form....saves talking to them a few times and then them disappearing as soon as a meet is mentioned? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hellooooo

over a year ago

It is just as hard trying to find one for a single f. lol

over a year ago

your profile does say your not looking for singles so that will likely deter a lot of genuine people

over a year ago

It's very hard to find decent fb,s but hope you find one soon

over a year ago

I gave up looking I'm hoping fri could be successful.

over a year ago

I've give up looking now,all the nice ones are to far away

over a year ago

Why settle for one fb when you can have a different girl every week or so

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"It is just as hard trying to find one for a single f. lol"

^^^Definitely agree with this

over a year ago

"I've give up looking now,all the nice ones are to far away "
good fun is never too far away

over a year ago

Hello.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Your profile doesn't read as though your are looking for a regular male fuck buddy. So if that's what you want, state it on your profile. The bit about travelling around the country doesn't sound like looking for a regular FB, it sounds like one off NSA fun.

I think you should also state if you are looking for a regular FB for Mrs, or if you are looking for a regular to join you, straight or bi, for MFM.

You've got an amazing body, I'm sure if you state what you are looking for it won't take long for you to find it

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Stop looking and the moment you do they'll be falling in your lap

over a year ago

"Geez, how hard is it to find a regular, male fb for occasional fun with my hubby and I? Without having to wade through hundreds of wannabes, fakes and timewasters.

Should I just send them an application form....saves talking to them a few times and then them disappearing as soon as a meet is mentioned? Lol

"

Yup we agree, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, then when you think you've found someone - they disappear from the site

over a year ago

Your profile explicitly states that you're not looking for singles...

over a year ago

It is challenging but I guess you have to wade through a lot of debris and rocks I get to swim in your ocean so to speak. I recently had to turn down three couples as they weren't what I was looking for.

This made me realise that people misrepresents themselves here as they are seeking quantity and not necessarily a connection. Fab, sadly is becoming a place where it's "every man/woman for themselves" so to speak.

I guess the OP (and other genuine users) must keep kissing frogs until they find their "prince or princess of perversions."

Sadly though the toads do leave a horrible after taste

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Patience

over a year ago

I like frogs

over a year ago

"I like frogs "
giggidy

over a year ago

Ive given up. Most of them are full of shit. Just stick to occassional club visits now but even getting bored with that now.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"It is just as hard trying to find one for a single f. lol"

This

over a year ago

"Geez, how hard is it to find a regular, male fb for occasional fun with my hubby and I? Without having to wade through hundreds of wannabes, fakes and timewasters.

"

well all the genuine guys read the profile get as far as "we're not looking for singles" and hit back to search.

over a year ago

I know op, its impossible. I been looking for a fb for 7 years lol

over a year ago

I'm not sure how well it works setting out with the intention that something is going to become a regular thing. Surely it's better if one meet becomes another, then another and it organically grows into a regular arrangement, rather than forcing it

over a year ago

although this does beg the question what is it your doing that non of your past meets wants to come back regular?

over a year ago

well all the genuine guys read the profile get as far as "we're not looking for singles" and hit back to search."

over a year ago

"I'm not sure how well it works setting out with the intention that something is going to become a regular thing. Surely it's better if one meet becomes another, then another and it organically grows into a regular arrangement, rather than forcing it "

over a year ago

Im kinda giving up hope to! Guess all ys genuine people are to spread out across the uk lol

over a year ago

As a genuine male that don't disappear all I can say is your looking at the wrong profiles.

It's just as hard for us to find a female or cpl that want to have fun. Iv been using this site for over 2 years on and off. I'd live a good FB for clubbing and meets or even one to ones if it's an option.

So have a look at mine and see if I fit you bill. Just say hi and let's chat, have a social and see where it goes.

over a year ago

When I have looked for a local fb it usually goes like this...

I like her she doesn't like me,

She likes me I don't like her,

The search goes on

over a year ago

"When I have looked for a local fb it usually goes like this...

I like her she doesn't like me,

She likes me I don't like her,

The search goes on "

Sounds like my in box

Get loads of offers but they are either not to my taste or miles away, or like you say hot as fuck but don't like me

Its not on only I'm allowed standards

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"although this does beg the question what is it your doing that non of your past meets wants to come back regular?"

I did think this,then thought we'll maybe they don't want any of them to be regular

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I'm not sure how well it works setting out with the intention that something is going to become a regular thing. Surely it's better if one meet becomes another, then another and it organically grows into a regular arrangement, rather than forcing it "

It's this,it just happens,you don't look for it

over a year ago

I want to find a regular female fuck buddy and potentially develop some kind of lasting relationship and share sexual fantasies with her.

However seems like all the women I'm interest with, are looking for black men or my origins seems to be an issue for them.

over a year ago

"your profile does say your not looking for singles so that will likely deter a lot of genuine people"

That's because we look for them, still manage to find all the timewasters though, maybe it's just our luck lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/04/15 22:21:30]

over a year ago

Ive found the fb, not so regular at the moment but things will improve. Trying to find a female for ffm has proved difficult, but I now know why, so talk is needed with fb

over a year ago

"although this does beg the question what is it your doing that non of your past meets wants to come back regular?"

Oh that's easy, we're just shit in bed

over a year ago

"

I'm having the same problem, can't find a decent regular fb.

Still looking I know I'll find one when time is right...... Just hang in there!

Lol x

over a year ago

"although this does beg the question what is it your doing that non of your past meets wants to come back regular?

Oh that's easy, we're just shit in bed "

I take back my hello from earlier.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've got a few guys I see, one I've been seeing 9 years. I've never planned to have a guy as a regular its just one meet turns into two and so on.

The one I've been seeing 9 years I'm sure he only keeps coming back as he might get a decent fuck out of me one day

over a year ago

"Your profile doesn't read as though your are looking for a regular male fuck buddy. So if that's what you want, state it on your profile. The bit about travelling around the country doesn't sound like looking for a regular FB, it sounds like one off NSA fun.

I think you should also state if you are looking for a regular FB for Mrs, or if you are looking for a regular to join you, straight or bi, for MFM.

You've got an amazing body, I'm sure if you state what you are looking for it won't take long for you to find it "

We did state it on our profile once, and led to a merry ol dance with a lot of guys nut liking rejection and wanting to know why not them. We try to be polite and answer every message but some people take it waaaaayyy to personally, so now if we want a single, we'll do the looking x

over a year ago

I completely sympathize I've been trying to find a female regular fb, and trust me that is proving just as difficult........frustrating in more ways than one!

Good luck with your search

P.S if you find any fit, sexy, genuine girls let me know

over a year ago

I'm a year too old for you. And 10 miles too far away. So unlucky!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its worth persevering. I met my FB 9 years ago off another site, and our first meet was not amazing, but over the years we've become good mates, and he's an awesome shag. I won't tell him that though - his heads big enough as it is.

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

The op is totally confused. When you peruse her profile it is categorically stated she's not looking for single.have a look at her profile. She can't eat her cake and have it. Just another male bashing.

over a year ago

"The op is totally confused. When you peruse her profile it is categorically stated she's not looking for single.have a look at her profile. She can't eat her cake and have it. Just another male bashing. "

We think maybe you should take your time to read this thread before making judgements as we have stated why we don't have meeting single males on our profile....or is this just another rejected male who feels he's owed an explanation xxx

over a year ago

And actually, this is a swinging site, so yes, I can have my cake and eat it....if that's what I want xxxxx

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"And actually, this is a swinging site, so yes, I can have my cake and eat it....if that's what I want xxxxx"

Well I for one would love to eat your cake

over a year ago

"

Confused. It says on your profile you aren't looking for singles.

over a year ago

Confused. It says on your profile you aren't looking for singles."

Lots of women and couples put that to stop them getting 100 messages a day, even though they do meet guys a lot will state they don't or block single men then just mail the ones they are interested in

over a year ago

Nm I see you answered this already.

over a year ago

Lots of women and couples put that to stop them getting 100 messages a day, even though they do meet guys a lot will state they don't or block single men then just mail the ones they are interested in"

I'll just sit and wait for all the messages to roll in then

over a year ago

Lots of women and couples put that to stop them getting 100 messages a day, even though they do meet guys a lot will state they don't or block single men then just mail the ones they are interested in

I'll just sit and wait for all the messages to roll in then "

You want me to set the ball rolling

over a year ago

Lots of women and couples put that to stop them getting 100 messages a day, even though they do meet guys a lot will state they don't or block single men then just mail the ones they are interested in"

So all the decent guys who read and take in profiles don't message them.

They then complain that decent guys don't message them.

That's some pretty epic "woman logic" right there.

over a year ago

That's some pretty epic "woman logic" right there."

I didn't say I do that I'm just saying that's why some who do meet men say they don't

over a year ago

That's some pretty epic "woman logic" right there.

I didn't say I do that I'm just saying that's why some who do meet men say they don't "

We're not actually moaning about guys who message us (wish people would read everything first), we're moaning about the guys that message us, we swap pics, we build a rapport and then they just seem to disappear when it comes to meeting.

Now that seems like timewaster logic to us

Seems this thread upsets a few people. Seems like mostly single guys but then there are soooooo many of them it's going to be hard to please them all lol

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Try to find a regular play mate up this way makes looking for the Holy Grail seem like child's play !

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Stop looking and the moment you do they'll be falling in your lap "

Post new Message to Thread