Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No pics due to job

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Really.....how many others think this has more to it. Your on a swingers site, if anyone else sees it then they are on a swingersl site as well. If your job is that important to you maybe you shouldn't be on here. I will not reply to any emails that don't have pics.

What's your guys n gels opinions on this ?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i delete their message.i work in a public job and i have pics.its bulls*** they are likely to be just ugly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or married or just fakes

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

If people aren't willing to send a couple of face pics on here then I'm not interested in taking things any further with them

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

We don't reply to messages where there's no pic on the profile and sometimes when no pic is attached to the message, however, there are those on the site who really do have to be careful. The demographic of swingers will obviously include some from the public sector in sensitive professions it's inevitable, shouldn't they be able to swing too? The site as far as I (him) can tell facilitates the variety of swingers whatever their background very very well.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Or just like to keep their private lives private.

Why do you need to know what we look like.?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep, I always interpret it as married, ugly as sin,can't be arsed to upload,not the stated gender or any combination thereof.

BTW I don't have face pics because you would all be so dazzled by my beauty I would get thousands of messages a day instead of the hundreds that I do already. A girl had to do other stuff too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Or just like to keep their private lives private.

Why do you need to know what we look like.?"

If you want me to talk or meet you then that's surely acceptable?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If people aren't willing to send a couple of face pics on here then I'm not interested in taking things any further with them "

Same !! It's not difficult to upload a few private pics is it? Crazy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/04/15 16:10:39]

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I respect their choice not to display pics, so long as they respect my choice not to reply to faceless messages/profiles expecting a blind date.

In my experience though, most are either just fake, ugly or trying to get more personal details (I.e a mobile number, Kick, whatsapp or email address, ect).

No thanks.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

If you want me to talk or meet you then that's surely acceptable?"

Then we'd Skype you . I can produce face pics till they come out of my ares. Proves nothing.

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

You don't have to be a member of this site to be able to view pics, so keeping your fave hidden until you are sure about the person(s) you are chatting to is a very good idea. Not so long ago there wad a site set up with hundreds of face pics of female members of Fab splashed all over it..... Would you rather that happened again?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never do blind date BUT we only send face pics IF we are hoping to meet

At that point if they say no thanks .. So what ..

We don't keep them on public or private but plenty of other bits of us on there

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"If people aren't willing to send a couple of face pics on here then I'm not interested in taking things any further with them "

100% agree - via private messaging.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Really.....how many others think this has more to it. Your on a swingers site, if anyone else sees it then they are on a swingersl site as well. If your job is that important to you maybe you shouldn't be on here. I will not reply to any emails that don't have pics.

What's your guys n gels opinions on this ?"

No matter what the job, no reason face pics can't be uploaded to the private folder and attached to messages

Reply privately

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

We all work

So it's BS

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Exactly. If you are able to put face pics up with no worries thats great for you. But don't assume every has equal freedom and flexibility.

If we show an interest then fair enough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then we'd Skype you . I can produce face pics till they come out of my ares. Proves nothing."

I really wouldnt give my Skype address to people who could be complete rejects, yuck. No, for me face pic or no chat and if people don't want to do that there there are hundreds who do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok we have a mixed bag of reply, that's a good starting point.

To the poster that's said "why do you care what we look like" really is that a genuine question ? Of course they care what you look like. There has to be an attraction.

I just feel if your job is so important then maybe you should not be on here in the first place.

Ie. A major political professional or famous Sports star.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If people aren't willing to send a couple of face pics on here then I'm not interested in taking things any further with them

Same !! It's not difficult to upload a few private pics is it? Crazy x"

That's what I've done

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"We all work

So it's BS "

Yeh no two people are different. We are just a homogeneous hoard.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Ok we have a mixed bag of reply, that's a good starting point.

To the poster that's said "why do you care what we look like" really is that a genuine question ? Of course they care what you look like. There has to be an attraction.

I just feel if your job is so important then maybe you should not be on here in the first place.

Ie. A major political professional or famous Sports star."

My point was in reference to the 1000s on fab. No way are we meeting them all. If you need a face pic just to say hi then our loss. Never been an iissue really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So your going to arrange a meet with someone without knowing what you all look like ? Seriously

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Im more than prepared to say hi. If saying hi equates to a meet then fine. But for us a hi is just starting a conversation.

I speak to plenty of people without knowing what they look like.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"So your going to arrange a meet with someone without knowing what you all look like ? Seriously"

For example your face pic could be you or someone else.

It's certainly not going to guide whether we say hi to you or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a little surprised at some of the attitudes here.

Some people have very valid reasons for not showing their faces publicly.

And sorry to say, job plays a massive part of that decision.

I had to think very carefully about showing my face publicly, but having nothing to hide it can't do me any harm, plus I declared my membership here at interview, as well as a couple of other sites I belong to and adult sites I visit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im more than prepared to say hi. If saying hi equates to a meet then fine. But for us a hi is just starting a conversation.

I speak to plenty of people without knowing what they look like."

Then join a chat room if you just want to chat to people. I thought this was a site to meet people. Maybe I'm confused!

Let's. All hide our pictures and play secret swing dates. As Forest Gump would say " You never know what your going to get"

Reply privately

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

BS! just an excuse in my opinion if your jobs means that much to you why even risk it by joining the site to meet strangers

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a little surprised at some of the attitudes here.

Could I ask you a question please. If at interview they said we won't employ you if you are a member of this kind of site, what would you have done ? Left the site and took the job or left the job and stayed on the site ?

I had to think very carefully about showing my face publicly, but having nothing to hide it can't do me any harm, plus I declared my membership here at interview, as well as a couple of other sites I belong to and adult sites I visit.

"

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Im more than prepared to say hi. If saying hi equates to a meet then fine. But for us a hi is just starting a conversation.

Then join a chat room if you just want to chat to people. I thought this was a site to meet people. Maybe I'm confused!

Let's. All hide our pictures and play secret swing dates. As Forest Gump would say " You never know what your going to get"

"

So the OP was more an agree with me test than a genuine curiosity.

That's fine. Other opinions valid elsewhere.

As for leaving as we don't match you definition of what we should be we'll take it under advisement.

Reply privately

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

" I declared my membership here at interview, as well as a couple of other sites I belong to and adult sites I visit.

"

really? Why did you feel the need to do that? And how did that workout for you?

Personally I would think it's a need to know basis but you obviously felt they needed to know but why?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Could I ask you a question please. If at interview they said we won't employ you if you are a member of this kind of site, what would you have done ? Left the site and took the job or left the job and stayed on the site ?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Im in a public job too im still here gor all to see. As long as you arent bringing this lifestyle into yoyr place of work it is deemed as nothing more than an hobby by employers

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's their profile, their choice. If they don't want to display a face pic then surely that is their right without having to explain or justify their reason for not doing so - in much the same way as it is your right to ignore their profile or not respond to a message from them.

I like to call it 'live and let live'

Reply privately

over a year ago

The worst excuse on fab!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

A couple of people claiming this is bs who I would dearly like to give a very plausible explanation to by PM.

Unfortunately I can't due to filters.

However if you're too ignorant as to consider other people's reasons you'll have to remain ignorant.

The hoops I had to jump through to get my job beggar belief. It took over 12 months of deep investigation to secure the post.

As I have nothing to hide and no one who could be hurt by my membership here I don't have a problem showing my face on my profile.

If my personal circumstances change I'll have to reconsider.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's their profile, their choice. If they don't want to display a face pic then surely that is their right without having to explain or justify their reason for not doing so - in much the same way as it is your right to ignore their profile or not respond to a message from them.

I like to call it 'live and let live'"

I do agree with you. I was just asking what the general opinion was to it. But it looks like I opened a right can of worms lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

So the OP was more an agree with me test than a genuine curiosity.

That's fine. Other opinions valid elsewhere.

As for leaving as we don't match you definition of what we should be we'll take it under advisement. "

I'd answer this if I had any idea what it was on about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I declared my membership here at interview, as well as a couple of other sites I belong to and adult sites I visit.

Personally I would think it's a need to know basis but you obviously felt they needed to know but why?"

I declared it because I was asked. Honesty and being trustworthy are imperatives of my job.

Plus I knew the people asking already knew the answers. Lying would simply have proved that I couldn't be trusted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A couple of people claiming this is bs who I would dearly like to give a very plausible explanation to by PM.

Unfortunately I can't due to filters.

However if you're too ignorant as to consider other people's reasons you'll have to remain ignorant.

The hoops I had to jump through to get my job beggar belief. It took over 12 months of deep investigation to secure the post.

As I have nothing to hide and no one who could be hurt by my membership here I don't have a problem showing my face on my profile.

If my personal circumstances change I'll have to reconsider.

"

And you happy to put the job on the line to be here......?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Could I ask you a question please. If at interview they said we won't employ you if you are a member of this kind of site, what would you have done ? Left the site and took the job or left the job and stayed on the site ?"

Being a member here isn't the issue. The issue is of my honesty and whether or not I can be trusted.

Reply privately

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

if everyone refused to ever send pictures u may end up meeting your sister or heaven help you your wife!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do you need to know what we look like.?"

To answer that question 'why do you need to know what we look like'

Because we won't shag just anyone.

Because we don't waste our time travelling to meet some one we're not attracted to.

How many more reasons would you like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

And you happy to put the job on the line to be here......?"

My job isn't on the line. But if had been dishonest about my membership or any of the other questions I was asked I wouldn't have secured the job.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Both of us have jobs that mean it would be a very bad idea for it to become known that we are on here.

Have never had face pics in public. Always been selective about who we give them to. Never had a problem finding meets.

Seems to me it's a much bigger problem for those not able to see them than those of us choosing if and how we want to be seen.

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I'll send face pics to those I may meet. Or on an occasional face pic thread. I have heard enough stories about people being spotted out and about and approached to know that having public face pics wouldn't work for me. It's got nothing to do with me hiding the fact that I am a gopping munter, simply that this is a small part of my life and I don't see the need to risk it encroaching into my work life when there is no need for it to. If it puts people off meeting me then so be it.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

OP generally stands for opening post or poster.

You should have been your.

But we get it. You were not actually asking for opinions. You just wanted yours affirmed.

That's fine.

You can't possibly see why people want their private lives private. We are hardly going to expand your range of empathy on a forum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Both of us have jobs that mean it would be a very bad idea for it to become known that we are on here.

Have never had face pics in public. Always been selective about who we give them to. Never had a problem finding meets.

Seems to me it's a much bigger

problem for those not able to see them than those of us choosing if and how we want to be seen."

exactly well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being a member here isn't the issue. The issue is of my honesty and whether or not I can be trusted."

So then the problem of "no photo due to job" did not apply in the first place. So why say it did ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP generally stands for opening post or poster.

You should have been your.

But we get it. You were not actually asking for opinions. You just wanted yours affirmed.

That's fine.

You can't possibly see why people want their private lives private. We are hardly going to expand your range of empathy on a forum."

No I'm asking for opinions. But if you wish to make it a personal attack towards me then feel free.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

To answer that question 'why do you need to know what we look like'

Because we won't shag just anyone.

Because we don't waste our time travelling to meet some one we're not attracted to.

How many more reasons would you like.

"

Its about balance for us.

We are fine with showing faces to people we are interested in.

We have no interest in showing our faces to 99% of people who browse the site.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

Its about balance for us.

We are fine with showing faces to people we are interested in.

We have no interest in showing our faces to 99% of people who browse the site."

This 100% !

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"

No I'm asking for opinions. But if you wish to make it a personal attack towards me then feel free."

What personal attack.

If this counts as an attack I really need to brush up on the posting policy.

Only post where you agree with someone. Ok found it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be nice if we could see what the jobs actually are. not saying people should show their faces that's their choice but when they say it's because of their job Id like to know what their job is . If it's so high profile it may not be wise to meet these people in a pub or club incase they are recognised. Or it might be unsafe to knock on their front door incase a neighbour sees a sexily dressed lady entering the house .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

No I'm asking for opinions. But if you wish to make it a personal attack towards me then feel free.

What personal attack.

Only post where you agree with someone. Ok found it. "

It tends to be personal when you repetitively use the word "you" in your reply. It's an open descusion and I asked a simple question that you some how have made personal to yourself. As the old saying goes "I feel you protest to much"

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I take it as something to hide,we can all have a face pic in private these days.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You don't have to be a member of this site to be able to view pics, so keeping your fave hidden until you are sure about the person(s) you are chatting to is a very good idea. Not so long ago there wad a site set up with hundreds of face pics of female members of Fab splashed all over it..... Would you rather that happened again? "

Go to your options and turn search engine access off. On a side note that should have been default anyways.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"

What personal attack.

Only post where you agree with someone. Ok found it.

It tends to be personal when you repetitively use the word "you" in your reply. It's an open descusion and I asked a simple question that you some how have made personal to yourself. As the old saying goes "I feel you protest to much""

Remember don't use 'you' someone might feel it's an attack.

Reply privately

over a year ago

At last, an out of control slanging match of a thread that I'm not involved in.....way to go

Reply privately

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Personally I would think it's a need to know basis but you obviously felt they needed to know but why?

I declared it because I was asked. Honesty and being trustworthy are imperatives of my job.

Plus I knew the people asking already knew the answers. Lying would simply have proved that I couldn't be trusted."

well it sounds like you do have one of those jobs were it does matter I suspect most others don't but use the excuse anyway

if you was referring to me about a BS comment just say so and I will message you so you can reply with a "plausible explanation"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"At last, an out of control slanging match of a thread that I'm not involved in.....way to go "

Sorry my fault

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems more like a form of inverted snobbery for some. If you're not interested in those who choose not to show you, and they're not interested in showing you - I'll suggest that's a case of no interest.. and it's best to move on.

As for the 'high profile' comment, there are any number of reasons for people to consider they'd prefer to keep their private life private, and no reason at all for anybody to have to explain themselves on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To us no pics means it's fake or married.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We both have public jobs, with mine being in education. we wouldn't have public face pics, but anything else goes. I think that if someone can recognise us just from our bodies, then they probably know us well enough to be discrete.

Cal

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Anyway. Back on topic for my job makes little to no difference. However would rather my mum was not shown this profile.

Would also prefer not to be on a sex poster in 10 years time if my kids started looking at porn or their mates.

For my partner the job is key. Not a pop star but let's say a teacher in a church school very easy for parents to start withholding children from school. General outings and nastiness.

Sure the law is on your side. Not much comfort when everything else is effected.

If you think it does not happen you have lead a blessed life. But people do get singled out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You don't have to be a member of this site to be able to view pics, so keeping your fave hidden until you are sure about the person(s) you are chatting to is a very good idea. Not so long ago there wad a site set up with hundreds of face pics of female members of Fab splashed all over it..... Would you rather that happened again? "

Actually if you set your profile to only be viewable to site members it is. Then all your pics are pixilated.

But I'm genuinely curious what job has a clause "you must not put a picture of your face on a social networking site"

Presumably non of these people have pics on their face book either or they'd be fired for that too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No one needs to explain to anyone why they won't display pics.if others don't like that,don't contact them.Not difficult is it?

Reply privately

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Would also prefer not to be on a sex poster in 10 years time if my kids started looking at porn or their mates."

WTF

so am I gonna end up on a sex poster in 10years time? ?

Reply privately

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

this

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't have any face pics on here and don't send any either. Nothing to do with my job and I'm not a fake or married. It's my choice to do that. I don't make anyone else put pics on their profile, if you do its your choice. I also wouldn't comment and generalise about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your profile settings allows your pics to be blocked from non-members. Or set them to private and attach to messages. Your pics will not show up in any internet searches either if you set this in your profile settings.

I know a teacher, a senior civil servant, two paramedics and a prison warden (ex CID) on this site. ALL of them have pics here.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"You don't have to be a member of this site to be able to view pics, so keeping your fave hidden until you are sure about the person(s) you are chatting to is a very good idea. Not so long ago there wad a site set up with hundreds of face pics of female members of Fab splashed all over it..... Would you rather that happened again?

Actually if you set your profile to only be viewable to site members it is. Then all your pics are pixilated.

But I'm genuinely curious what job has a clause "you must not put a picture of your face on a social networking site"

Presumably non of these people have pics on their face book either or they'd be fired for that too."

I don't use Facebook. But there us a slight difference. Facebook is generally socially acceptable.

Open relationships tend to be not so acceptable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would also prefer not to be on a sex poster in 10 years time if my kids started looking at porn or their mates.

WTF

so am I gonna end up on a sex poster in 10years time? ?"

You wish lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You don't have to be a member of this site to be able to view pics, so keeping your fave hidden until you are sure about the person(s) you are chatting to is a very good idea. Not so long ago there wad a site set up with hundreds of face pics of female members of Fab splashed all over it..... Would you rather that happened again?

Presumably non of these people have pics on their face book either or they'd be fired for that too.

I don't use Facebook. But there us a slight difference. Facebook is generally socially acceptable.

Open relationships tend to be not so acceptable.

"

Which has what to do with your job contract?

This is simply a social media site just like Facebook.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Your profile settings allows your pics to be blocked from non-members. Or set them to private and attach to messages. Your pics will not show up in any internet searches either if you set this in your profile settings.

I know a teacher, a senior civil servant, two paramedics and a prison warden (ex CID) on this site. ALL of them have pics here."

But it's a moment's work to become a member and costs nothing.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Would also prefer not to be on a sex poster in 10 years time if my kids started looking at porn or their mates.

WTF

Your a decent looking fella so why not.

Lots of people have sexted only to find themselves on a porn site where they never intended to be.

It's something we have to warn teenagers about nowadays.

Once on the net it never comes off and can be taken out of context.

Did everyone miss the girl in Spain being slut shamed. Or the girl at the festival same again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I'm interested to know what it is that bothers people so much about seeing pictures of people they presumably have no interest in meeting? Some sort of sado masochistic non picture collecting?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally, I'd just say let others do with their pics as they see fit and not concern yourself with them.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

WTF

so am I gonna end up on a sex poster in 10years time? ?

Your a decent looking fella so why not.

Lots of people have sexted only to find themselves on a porn site where they never intended to be.

It's something we have to warn teenagers about nowadays.

Once on the net it never comes off and can be taken out of context.

Did everyone miss the girl in Spain being slut shamed. Or the girl at the festival same again.

"

I'm often surprised that people express amazement that we won't do what everyone warns youngsters against.

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF

What it is, sex poster? And how can I apply to be on one?

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

I met someone with no pics but they were recently verified by people who I familiar with and who played with friends.

It worked out great!

But I wouldn't risk it again.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"

Which has what to do with your job contract?

This is simply a social media site just like Facebook.

"

And pregnancy does not mean women lose jobs.

There are more ways to remove someone from employment than saying your sacked for swinging.

I'm kinda jealous that some people have no issues. Great for them. But once again your experience of life and work isn't homogeneous for everyone.

My gender has never held me back in life. I would not assume it's the same for everyone else. Just because I've had no issues.

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I feel strongly that everyone has the right to show or not to show face pics as they see fit. Just as strongly as people can then choose to meet or not based on the sharing or not of face pics. We choose to, but that is a choice we made for ourselves and don't expect everyone else to do the same. I would love to see a world where it didn't matter to your job or your friends or you family etc. If you were a swingers or not, but I don't think we are there as a society just yet.

BUT, I heard a great quote today on Tristan Taormino's podcast (Sex out loud)

" I would never let a job interfere with my sex life "

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just that I found it interesting and think it fits in well to this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then we'd Skype you . I can produce face pics till they come out of my ares. Proves nothing.

I really wouldnt give my Skype address to people who could be complete rejects, yuck. No, for me face pic or no chat and if people don't want to do that there there are hundreds who do"

Well said , we are the same

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Both of us have jobs that mean it would be a very bad idea for it to become known that we are on here.

Seems to me it's a much bigger problem for those not able to see them than those of us choosing if and how we want to be seen."

Reply privately

over a year ago

To add some irony the people I'd be most interested in from this discussion are those with the least revealing pics!

Added to which anybody that meets people through sites like this knows it's a lottery whether pics are recent or not. To me it's just a part of making a judgement, not the be all and end all.

And as a final thought one of the first bits of advice we were given a few years ago was to ignore those who demand face pics immediately as they're often only interested in the pictures.

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"if everyone refused to ever send pictures u may end up meeting your sister or heaven help you your wife!"

I had a slight giggle there,thanks

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I have always thought it's a weird thing to say. We all have jobs, we all have friends and family.

Mr is married, we still send face pics when organising a meet, so I really don't understand the excuse.

Reply privately

By *buse my girlfriendCouple
over a year ago

Derby

"

And you happy to put the job on the line to be here......?

My job isn't on the line. But if had been dishonest about my membership or any of the other questions I was asked I wouldn't have secured the job."

how'd they already know you're on here, who'd you work for MI6? Or have you shagged the boss? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being a member here isn't the issue. The issue is of my honesty and whether or not I can be trusted.

So then the problem of "no photo due to job" did not apply in the first place. So why say it did ?"

I didn't say that it did for me.

I'm merely pointing out that it does for others and there are many reasons why they would choose to with hold their photos on their open profile.

I'm at work now, I'll share a few more thoughts on this later which I hope will prove beneficial.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We dont have public face pics because my wife is so beautiful every guy on fabs balls would explode with excitement...

But its okay because I balance it out as I am so ugly john merrick looks like a calvin klein model in comparison...

Truth is people can choose what they want to share and if thats not face pics then so be it. We tend to send them with a message but each to their own.

Reply privately

By *1968Man
over a year ago

Wokingham

I am always amazed how narrow minded some people are .. How many members on here do you truly know and trust .. Try going on a profile and open the pictures and right click , save etc etc..

You are opening yourself to the possibility of a whole load of shite especially those prone to antagonising others . Or maybe that guy who feels the right to get a meet after you've said no or ignored him .. A whole can of worms guys !!

Amazes me the lack of intelligence here .

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"I am always amazed how narrow minded some people are .. How many members on here do you truly know and trust .. Try going on a profile and open the pictures and right click , save etc etc..

You are opening yourself to the possibility of a whole load of shite especially those prone to antagonising others . Or maybe that guy who feels the right to get a meet after you've said no or ignored him .. A whole can of worms guys !!

Amazes me the lack of intelligence here . "

It's not a lack of intelligence. How does anyone expect to get any attraction on here if they have no pics at all?

We have pics of me (at the moment) in public, some others in our friends folder. And when arranging meets of course we send a face pic otherwise how do we know there's an attraction? What a waste of time it would be to turn up at a meet and no one is interested.

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

And FYI, you can express a view without being insulting. Try it some time.

Reply privately

By *ngel delight 69Woman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Really.....how many others think this has more to it. Your on a swingers site, if anyone else sees it then they are on a swingersl site as well. If your job is that important to you maybe you shouldn't be on here. I will not reply to any emails that don't have pics.

99.9% who say that are just chatting utter bolox

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel strongly that everyone has the right to show or not to show face pics as they see fit. Just as strongly as people can then choose to meet or not based on the sharing or not of face pics. We choose to, but that is a choice we made for ourselves and don't expect everyone else to do the same. I would love to see a world where it didn't matter to your job or your friends or you family etc. If you were a swingers or not, but I don't think we are there as a society just yet.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just that I found it interesting and think it fits in well to this thread "

See, I would never let casual sex with strangers I meet off the Internet interfere with a career I've built up over many years, my professional credibility, and the means to support myself...

Reply privately

By *1968Man
over a year ago

Wokingham

"And FYI, you can express a view without being insulting. Try it some time."

Sorry did I get the wrong end of the stick ? I thought the OP was talking about face pics ? I was talking about protecting your identity to those you don't know !

There's another thread that shows exactly why you need to be careful and how easy it is for shit to happen .

I'll stand by my 'lack of intelligence' comment - I said some people I didn't say everyone or point at anyone in particular .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel strongly that everyone has the right to show or not to show face pics as they see fit. Just as strongly as people can then choose to meet or not based on the sharing or not of face pics. We choose to, but that is a choice we made for ourselves and don't expect everyone else to do the same. I would love to see a world where it didn't matter to your job or your friends or you family etc. If you were a swingers or not, but I don't think we are there as a society just yet.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just that I found it interesting and think it fits in well to this thread

See, I would never let casual sex with strangers I meet off the Internet interfere with a career I've built up over many years, my professional credibility, and the means to support myself..."

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"And FYI, you can express a view without being insulting. Try it some time.

Sorry did I get the wrong end of the stick ? I thought the OP was talking about face pics ? I was talking about protecting your identity to those you don't know !

There's another thread that shows exactly why you need to be careful and how easy it is for shit to happen .

I'll stand by my 'lack of intelligence' comment - I said some people I didn't say everyone or point at anyone in particular . "

I don't disagree with your point about a disgruntled person being petty and childish and stealing pics, causing trouble etc.

What I am saying is that how many people on here would go to a meet without ever seeing that person's face?

There are some people on here who have their face pics in public, and that's their choice. I don't consider it a lack of intelligence, they're just obviously comfortable doing so.

We choose not to do that and send only to people we're arranging to meet. But even then that doesn't guarantee that someone wouldn't be an arse and do something with them. Eventually you have to take a chance though.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Then we'd Skype you . I can produce face pics till they come out of my ares. Proves nothing."

Reply privately

By *anDare70Man
over a year ago

kirkby

Anyone who works for a company or organisation the has a contract or code of conduct that cites holding said employer in good repute stands at risk for showing affinity for a site that the public would hold questionable.

Anyone can stand up and argue their rights to freedom of expression but typically no one is bound to uphold any ones right to be part of a sex based swinging site if an employer argues it tarnishes their reputation.

Just for one moment consider the publics appetite for an expose.

It's just how it is. Many employers may not worry but some do.

FYI this is a one time post. I won't be tracking this one. I just urge anyone to consider what they post unless they are certain their employer considers it their own affair.

Reply privately

By *1968Man
over a year ago

Wokingham

"And FYI, you can express a view without being insulting. Try it some time.

I'll stand by my 'lack of intelligence' comment - I said some people I didn't say everyone or point at anyone in particular .

I don't disagree with your point about a disgruntled person being petty and childish and stealing pics, causing trouble etc.

What I am saying is that how many people on here would go to a meet without ever seeing that person's face?

There are some people on here who have their face pics in public, and that's their choice. I don't consider it a lack of intelligence, they're just obviously comfortable doing so.

We choose not to do that and send only to people we're arranging to meet. But even then that doesn't guarantee that someone wouldn't be an arse and do something with them. Eventually you have to take a chance though.

"

The lack of intelligence comment was related to some people who don't seem to understand why some people want to retain some privacy and to be careful.. I agree with you completely and was not saying face pics shouldn't be shared but for me publicly is too risky.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I find its the people who approach you who don't have pics -maybe a cock pic, what more could a girl want! - who don't have pics due to their jobs. Of course, they'd appreciate seeing your own. Strange how some guys don't get it that it's the guys who, more than others, need to up their game.

"Never had any complaints" doesn't cut it.

Images are essential before meets. Get over yourselves.

Keep your profiles as blank as you wish but expect to have some in private, at least, to share. And no, I will make no effort to use WhatsApp, kik, etc, if you make no effort to consider my needs.

It's arrogant to assume that you or your feeble job is superior to my position.

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"Anyone who works for a company or organisation the has a contract or code of conduct that cites holding said employer in good repute stands at risk for showing affinity for a site that the public would hold questionable.

Anyone can stand up and argue their rights to freedom of expression but typically no one is bound to uphold any ones right to be part of a sex based swinging site if an employer argues it tarnishes their reputation.

FYI this is a one time post. I won't be tracking this one. I just urge anyone to consider what they post unless they are certain their employer considers it their own affair. "

I also find it strange when people ask where I work or live

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyone who works for a company or organisation the has a contract or code of conduct that cites holding said employer in good repute stands at risk for showing affinity for a site that the public would hold questionable.

FYI this is a one time post. I won't be tracking this one. I just urge anyone to consider what they post unless they are certain their employer considers it their own affair. "

Spot on - I can also think of quite a few professions where membership of Fab may breach a professional code of conduct - and could result in dismissal - sad but v true - so, people may have genuine reasons not to have face pics (we do by the way)

Reply privately

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Its unethical for.me to display a public pic. If i get a connection then i will send 1 privately. Ive had no less ppl want to meet me due to lack of a clear face pic. Ppl who like me want a mental and physical connection will be happy to chat 1st

Reply privately

over a year ago

To the poster that's said "why do you care what we look like" really is that a genuine question ? Of course they care what you look like. There has to be an attraction. totally agree has to be an attraction there ur not gonna fuck someone ur not attracted to like lol

Reply privately

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Some people can't show their faces because of their work, social status and position in life. We have been to parties in London before where everyone had to strip off downstairs (women could wear undies) and phones had to be switched off and also left downstairs so no pics could be taken or any other recorded media.

The parties would consist of some very important people so security was strict, most of us on here don't have to worry too much about being seen on here but for some its suicide in terms of their career, for instance teachers, police, customs officals, local and main government workers etc would be sacked so why risk it for a leg over...

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Would we contact someone without face pics? Yes.

Would we meet someone without face pics? Depends on the meeting. At a club

Yes. If they are not for us then hey its a swingers club lots of people there.

If it's a one on one meeting. Then sure a vanilla face pic is fine. But we still would want a hello with both on some kind of telephony.

But we are not going to put face pics up just to get an initial interest. If we lose out then tough for us.

But unless we are keen to meet and that for us means liking similar scenarios and having a date free to meet. Then we will not just hand out face pics for collectors who never meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Reply privately

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Would we contact someone without face pics? Yes.

Would we meet someone without face pics? Depends on the meeting. At a club

Yes. If they are not for us then hey its a swingers club lots of people there.

If it's a one on one meeting. Then sure a vanilla face pic is fine. But we still would want a hello with both on some kind of telephony.

But we are not going to put face pics up just to get an initial interest. If we lose out then tough for us.

But unless we are keen to meet and that for us means liking similar scenarios and having a date free to meet. Then we will not just hand out face pics for collectors who never meet."

^^^This

Reply privately

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"

I'm in the same boat so I think I know what 'process' you are talking about.

Depends what the OP means, if its about having face photos on view publicly, then yes a job could very well be a factor, but sending them privately should at least be expected if planning a meet.

People who think a job doesn't matter have obviously never been in one that does.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I respect their choice not to display pics, so long as they respect my choice not to reply to faceless messages/profiles expecting a blind date.

In my experience though, most are either just fake, ugly or trying to get more personal details (I.e a mobile number, Kick, whatsapp or email address, ect).

No thanks. "

A guy once told me he couldn't have pics on here at all but would send them by email text or whatsapp. I politely declined and boy did he freak out. Thing is I'm not bothered about giving my number out as can always block but I do need to see who I am talking to first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends what the OP means, if its about having face photos on view publicly, then yes a job could very well be a factor, but sending them privately should at least be expected if planning a meet.

People who think a job doesn't matter have obviously never been in one that does. "

This.

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"I respect their choice not to display pics, so long as they respect my choice not to reply to faceless messages/profiles expecting a blind date.

No thanks.

A guy once told me he couldn't have pics on here at all but would send them by email text or whatsapp. I politely declined and boy did he freak out. Thing is I'm not bothered about giving my number out as can always block but I do need to see who I am talking to first. "

That's what I mean. My post wasn't aimed at those who don't have public face photos but the ones who claim they can't have ANY on here (not even privately) but for some odd reason, "can send them via text/whatsapp/kik/email". - I mean, what fucking difference does that make? Other than you clearly trying to get my personal contact details before we both know I'm interested.

And I know I can block, but if they already have the details what's to stop them repeatedly adding from different phones, devices, giving my number out out of spite, ect?

I just reply with "Yeah, Mate, pull the other one".

Reply privately

over a year ago

This thread seems to have three elements to it;

Those that understand why a main profile won’t have a full face photo, those that feel anyone who doesn’t have a full face profile is a fake, is married or is ugly. (The last one made me chuckle) and those that firmly believe that anyone who says they can’t show their face due to their work is BS.

I honestly thought that people who were active in the swinging world would be more open minded, tolerant, liberated and understanding than those outside of this world, perhaps I was wrong.

So, to each in turn and a few observations and thoughts of my own.

To those that understand why a profile doesn’t have a full face photo, thumbs up to you guys for being in the open minded, tolerant and understanding group.

Personally, If the overall profile is of interest I’m happy to chat to a non-face profile, or even a shadow one, I’d never dismiss it out of hand. However there will come a point when I want to see who I’m talking to. Once the trust has been built I see no reason not to share a personal photo. If the person I was talking to refused, or gave me all sorts of excuses I’d drop them like a rock. That’s my choice, you are all more than welcome to act differently, that’s your choice.

To those that feel anyone who doesn’t have a full face profile is a fake, is married or is ugly, you might well be right. But equally you might well be wrong.

Just because you have certain freedoms within your own career and lifestyles, don’t automatically assume that the rest of the world does too. And out of interest, maybe you should check your contract of employment, many employers these days have and I quote; “a contract or code of conduct that cites holding said employer in good repute stands at risk for showing affinity for a site that the public would hold questionable.”

Now you can argue about free speech and freedom of expression and what you do in your private life being your own business until the cows come home and you’re blue in the face, but if an employer believes it harms their reputation, you are out, no questions, no arguments, no second chances. No income, no mortgage payments, no food on the table and some very awkward questions to answer at your next interview; “So, tell me why you were dismissed for gross misconduct in your last company. Well, I’m a swinger and ………………………………”

Yes, some employers may not worry, but what if the member works for the government or is a politician, or works with children, or has any form of interaction with minors or those classed as vulnerable; they have EVERY reason to remain private until such time as THEY feel comfortable in sharing. It’s THEIR decision, NOT yours. Now think about the red tops hunger for stories just like this. How dare you decide that a profile is fake because you have no grasp of another members situation or circumstances. Who made you God?

And finally, to those that STILL think using the reason “I can’t show a face picture due to my job” is BS, I hope the above will help you gain a greater understanding of other people’s lives, but I really do doubt it.

A few final thoughts, we enjoy an alternative lifestyle and in the main understand that each and every one of us has their own peccadilloes, our own likes and pleasures, we see no harm in the way we live our lives. However to those on the outside we are freaks, weirdos, perverts, even paedos. These are the people who sit in judgement of what we do in our privates lives, consensually and without harming anyone.

We can all say “what we do in private is no business of anyone else” and generally we would be right. But for many people blurring the lines between public and private can have far reaching consequences. And it’s in this area people are stupid and take plainly ridiculous risks.

Let me share an example. Fred has a contract of employment which clearly states that if his actions harm the profile of his employer, attract negative publicity or bring the company into disrepute he will be subject to disciplinary action and probably dismissal.

He works for a global brand with a wholesome family image, clean cut and squeaky clean. His brand is supported by billions of dollars in sponsorship from thousands of companies throughout the world who share the same values as his brand.

In Fred’s private life he likes to be spanked by hookers dressed as Nazis.

Fred in a moment of stupidity allows the hookers to know his identity, where works and his position within the company. In his second act of poor judgement he agrees to meet the hookers in their place of business for his next fun encounter.

Having shown his face publically and the environment he works in to the hookers they see a golden goose in front of them, they set up hidden cameras and video equipment, film and photograph the whole thing and then threaten Fred that they will go public and attempt to blackmail him.

At this point Fred makes his final error. What he should do is go to the police and report the blackmail attempt. Instead he refuses to pay, and his name, his brand and the pictures are spread across every red top in the land for a month.

The brand loses sponsorship due to the negative publicity, he loses his job, his reputation and his marriage.

How, because he mixed/shared his private life with his public life.

That is why people initially choose to hide their faces from their profiles and are very reluctant to show their faces to total strangers.

And yes, this did happen. If the story doesn’t resonate with you, google Max Mosely.

You think this doesn’t happen? Ask anyone who runs a club what he fears the most, it isn’t single blokes being a pain in the ass, it isn’t the damage guests do to his property, it’s the tabloid press getting into their events and making a mountain out of a molehill.

Did this help move anyone’s perspective? I honestly doubt it.

Doubtless some numbnut will post that they think it's bollocks.

And for that reason, I'm out.

The end…………………………

Reply privately

over a year ago

swinging is legal last time i looked ?isnt it? so for us the "carnt show pic coz of work etc" is bull..ammount of times weve been caught on here of ppl we kno n guess wat happened ...nowt coz as mentioned above they on here fr same reasons ...bulls#@$" deception is onlt reason for not showin u pic etc m.n.m x

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"swinging is legal last time i looked ?isnt it? so for us the "carnt show pic coz of work etc" is bull..ammount of times weve been caught on here of ppl we kno n guess wat happened ...nowt coz as mentioned above they on here fr same reasons ...bulls#@$" deception is onlt reason for not showin u pic etc m.n.m x"

I'm glad for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who think a job doesn't matter have obviously never been in one that does. "

This.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

My opinion is this.

If you don't want to reply to messages without pics that's fine.

Why do you think you can tell people who don't want to show pics that they shouldn't be using this site ? This site doesn't exist for you and people who have need different to yours do exist.

If people don't want to show pics due to their job that's fine for them and anyone who agrees with it.

Amen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"swinging is legal last time i looked ?isnt it? so for us the "carnt show pic coz of work etc" is bull..ammount of times weve been caught on here of ppl we kno n guess wat happened ...nowt coz as mentioned above they on here fr same reasons ...bulls#@$" deception is onlt reason for not showin u pic etc m.n.m x"

Oh deary deary me.

Legality isn't the issue.

FFS why is this so hard to grasp?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What's your guys n gels opinions on this ?

My opinion is this.

If you don't want to reply to messages without pics that's fine.

Why do you think you can tell people who don't want to show pics that they shouldn't be using this site ? This site doesn't exist for you and people who have need different to yours do exist.

If people don't want to show pics due to their job that's fine for them and anyone who agrees with it.

Amen."

This.

Reply privately

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"This thread seems to have three elements to it;

Those that understand why a main profile won’t have a full face photo, those that feel anyone who doesn’t have a full face profile is a fake, is married or is ugly. (The last one made me chuckle) and those that firmly believe that anyone who says they can’t show their face due to their work is BS.

I honestly thought that people who were active in the swinging world would be more open minded, tolerant, liberated and understanding than those outside of this world, perhaps I was wrong.

So, to each in turn and a few observations and thoughts of my own.

To those that understand why a profile doesn’t have a full face photo, thumbs up to you guys for being in the open minded, tolerant and understanding group.

Personally, If the overall profile is of interest I’m happy to chat to a non-face profile, or even a shadow one, I’d never dismiss it out of hand. However there will come a point when I want to see who I’m talking to. Once the trust has been built I see no reason not to share a personal photo. If the person I was talking to refused, or gave me all sorts of excuses I’d drop them like a rock. That’s my choice, you are all more than welcome to act differently, that’s your choice.

To those that feel anyone who doesn’t have a full face profile is a fake, is married or is ugly, you might well be right. But equally you might well be wrong.

Just because you have certain freedoms within your own career and lifestyles, don’t automatically assume that the rest of the world does too. And out of interest, maybe you should check your contract of employment, many employers these days have and I quote; “a contract or code of conduct that cites holding said employer in good repute stands at risk for showing affinity for a site that the public would hold questionable.”

Now you can argue about free speech and freedom of expression and what you do in your private life being your own business until the cows come home and you’re blue in the face, but if an employer believes it harms their reputation, you are out, no questions, no arguments, no second chances. No income, no mortgage payments, no food on the table and some very awkward questions to answer at your next interview; “So, tell me why you were dismissed for gross misconduct in your last company. Well, I’m a swinger and ………………………………”

Yes, some employers may not worry, but what if the member works for the government or is a politician, or works with children, or has any form of interaction with minors or those classed as vulnerable; they have EVERY reason to remain private until such time as THEY feel comfortable in sharing. It’s THEIR decision, NOT yours. Now think about the red tops hunger for stories just like this. How dare you decide that a profile is fake because you have no grasp of another members situation or circumstances. Who made you God?

And finally, to those that STILL think using the reason “I can’t show a face picture due to my job” is BS, I hope the above will help you gain a greater understanding of other people’s lives, but I really do doubt it.

A few final thoughts, we enjoy an alternative lifestyle and in the main understand that each and every one of us has their own peccadilloes, our own likes and pleasures, we see no harm in the way we live our lives. However to those on the outside we are freaks, weirdos, perverts, even paedos. These are the people who sit in judgement of what we do in our privates lives, consensually and without harming anyone.

We can all say “what we do in private is no business of anyone else” and generally we would be right. But for many people blurring the lines between public and private can have far reaching consequences. And it’s in this area people are stupid and take plainly ridiculous risks.

Let me share an example. Fred has a contract of employment which clearly states that if his actions harm the profile of his employer, attract negative publicity or bring the company into disrepute he will be subject to disciplinary action and probably dismissal.

He works for a global brand with a wholesome family image, clean cut and squeaky clean. His brand is supported by billions of dollars in sponsorship from thousands of companies throughout the world who share the same values as his brand.

In Fred’s private life he likes to be spanked by hookers dressed as Nazis.

Fred in a moment of stupidity allows the hookers to know his identity, where works and his position within the company. In his second act of poor judgement he agrees to meet the hookers in their place of business for his next fun encounter.

Having shown his face publically and the environment he works in to the hookers they see a golden goose in front of them, they set up hidden cameras and video equipment, film and photograph the whole thing and then threaten Fred that they will go public and attempt to blackmail him.

At this point Fred makes his final error. What he should do is go to the police and report the blackmail attempt. Instead he refuses to pay, and his name, his brand and the pictures are spread across every red top in the land for a month.

The brand loses sponsorship due to the negative publicity, he loses his job, his reputation and his marriage.

How, because he mixed/shared his private life with his public life.

That is why people initially choose to hide their faces from their profiles and are very reluctant to show their faces to total strangers.

And yes, this did happen. If the story doesn’t resonate with you, google Max Mosely.

You think this doesn’t happen? Ask anyone who runs a club what he fears the most, it isn’t single blokes being a pain in the ass, it isn’t the damage guests do to his property, it’s the tabloid press getting into their events and making a mountain out of a molehill.

Did this help move anyone’s perspective? I honestly doubt it.

Doubtless some numbnut will post that they think it's bollocks.

And for that reason, I'm out.

The end………………………… "

Fantastic post

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree with the majority here that there should be pictures of potential meets, but ironically on a thread not to dissimilar to this about there only being pictures of the female half of a Cpls profile the majority saw there being nothing wrong with that?

Surly that's exactly the same isn't it?

How can it be not acceptable for singles to have no pictures, yet it would seem acceptable for Cpls to only half pictures of one half?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I happily send private pics to people who interest me but dont have face pics on my profile. My problem isn't with swingers seeing my face, its with the horny lads who have no understanding of the respect involved in swinging and are just after an easy shag xx

Reply privately

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

I don't have face pics on the net, just for reasons of prudence...

But is someone came up to me at work and asked outright... Then I'd just say "Yep that's me", possibly followed by "what you gonna do about it?!".

But in general...

I can't see the difference between saying you like to "swing" "GB" "BDSM" whatever... Or saying your gay.

It's personal sexuality, as long as your not forcing it on anyone else, what's the problem?

Of cause I'm not naive, it happens, but it could totally backfire on the accuser.

Reply privately

By *in man 84Man
over a year ago

sheffield

At my place of work we are briefed ever year of the dangers of social medial and dating sites. Sadly we live in unstable world were nutters we will call them would like nothing more that cutting you up into little bits and posting it on the internet. Dont think they would as several plots have been foiled.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you think the people that say they cant show their face for work reasons, or personal security have pages on the book of face?

Probably showing faces, their homes, their children, maybe their cars, give details of their lives, their holidays ect ect

Or do perverts and nutters only look on Fab?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you think the people that say they cant show their face for work reasons, or personal security have pages on the book of face?

Probably showing faces, their homes, their children, maybe their cars, give details of their lives, their holidays ect ect

Or do perverts and nutters only look on Fab?"

Anyone who is cautious about what their employer sees about them on social media will have used the settings appropriately so that people can't see any of that stuff unless they're friends on Facebook. I don't add any of my colleagues as friends on there.

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

I also find it strange when people ask where I work or live "

Haha, Yeah that's weird. Can I have your Facebook?

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Do you think the people that say they cant show their face for work reasons, or personal security have pages on the book of face?

Or do perverts and nutters only look on Fab?"

Personally I'm not on Facebook. But this is hardly the same.

Do you have all your friends and family on here too.

That would be very liberal of you.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I take no.issue with someone not having public face pics as long as the will exchange via messaging, but the topic was about having no pics at all, there are ways to take photos discreetly so that there can be some on your profile as opposed to none at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suggest you all go to "The Lounge" forum and read the "downloading pics" thread if you want a great example of why it can be a bad idea to show your face on your public profile.

You might also want to read through the posts about people who lose their jobs through being on sites like Fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm guessing you didn't read the post immediately before yours, or if you did read it you didn't understand the words....

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, its just another excuse not to have one, why do most of us got one? lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

As the saying goes, there's no cure for stupid.

Or as my grandad used to say, you can't educate pork.

Reply privately

over a year ago

WTF

I was thinking that.....what even is a 'sex poster'? I didn't think it needed advertising....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has anyone read the post Downloading Pics post in the Lounge forum, and does that affect any contributor's views about some employers?

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Well that's that boxed off for 2 days

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have private pics which I do include with messages.

I don't want to be 'spotted' unless I want to be spotted!

In general I am suspicious of profiles without pics and those that don't include pics with messages.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have private pics which I do include with messages.

In general I am suspicious of profiles without pics and those that don't include pics with messages."

So let me get this straight, you're suspicious of profiles without pictures, but your own profile doesn't have a picture?

Please tell me you can see the irony there....

That really is it for me, I'm properly out now.

Dear Lord keep me away from this thread. mfao

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have private pics which I do include with messages.

In general I am suspicious of profiles without pics and those that don't include pics with messages.

So let me get this straight, you're suspicious of profiles without pictures, but your own profile doesn't have a picture?

Please tell me you can see the irony there....

That really is it for me, I'm properly out now.

Dear Lord keep me away from this thread. mfao "

Yes, I am suspicious of everyone by nature!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We don't show face pics to anyone who wants to look at our profile, not because of work, but because we don't WANT to.

I am a firm believer that people should be allowed to do what THEY want to too.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"We don't show face pics to anyone who wants to look at our profile, not because of work, but because we don't WANT to.

"

PS it wouldn't matter about work knowing as Mr Ruggers had to declare he was a swinger for security reasons and I wouldn't care for mine, we just like privacy. The people we play with know what we look like though, so all is good

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We don't show face pics to anyone who wants to look at our profile, not because of work, but because we don't WANT to.

"

common sense

Reply privately

By *edallionMan
over a year ago

manchester

I won't put up my face pictures in my public gallery because it's my decision not to let people I don't know/ won't meet to know who I am or take my pictures without my consent.

I don't have problems with people not displaying their pictures as well but if you would message me, it's only right you also send me a picture because am not here to chat with everyone but with those I have an attraction for both physical and intellectual attraction and yes in that order.

No disrespect to anyone but most times those who find an excuse not to send you a face/ body picture are usually those that are

1. Insecure about their looks (some would call them ugly) / size

2. In a relationship without having their partners consent.

3. Trying to see if they can recognise you. They are not necessarily picture collectors as they might have met 2 or 3 people on here. Trying to know who everyone is sort of person.

4. The TIMEWASTERS that would say give me your contact details(Skype, facebook name or house address) so they can send you a picture of them which most times are stolen images from here.

5. The 1 out of 100 with a high profile job. I think personally I don't want to meet these people because if anything goes wrong later on, they are likely to look for who to point fingers at.

I rest my case!

Reply privately

over a year ago

6. Those that have decided you're not for them and have no interest in sending you their photo but are too polite/uncomfortable to say so.

Those with job concerns are seeking discretion. Finger pointing is unlikely to be an issue.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Ive been trying to find the link to a study and carried out around the psychology of people that steal pics to use elsewhere. It was a while ago i came across it so only remember it vaguely, but it made quite an interesting read, with the basics being that they prefer to focus on getting the pics of people trying to be more discreet with their images because they are the ones most likely to have most to loose but being found out so its a bigger thrill for them.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Ive been trying to find the link to a study and carried out around the psychology of people that steal pics to use elsewhere. It was a while ago i came across it so only remember it vaguely, but it made quite an interesting read, with the basics being that they prefer to focus on getting the pics of people trying to be more discreet with their images because they are the ones most likely to have most to loose but being found out so its a bigger thrill for them.

"

Makes sense. That's why newspapers go after celeb sex stories. Nothing to do with public interest. Just public nosiness.

With social media. Everyone can get their 15 minutes of infamy.

For me the job is not an issue could not care about that. But I have no reason to cause my parents issues which could easily happen if I had a public face pic.

I prefer the above image to the image if I was outed to them.

Similar to never telling your parent or kids that you smoke.

It's a personal thing why it bothers so many is beyond me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can download that study from the Sydney University website.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"6. Those that have decided you're not for them and have no interest in sending you their photo but are too polite/uncomfortable to say so.

Those with job concerns are seeking discretion. Finger pointing is unlikely to be an issue."

7. People that never send face pics on the internet and will only meet in person.

That seems to work for some people... and good for them.

Why get all distressed about it? If you want a face pic and they won't send one, politely stop chatting.

Sheesh.. adults....

Reply privately

over a year ago

My thoughts exactly.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"You can download that study from the Sydney University website."

So thats why so many warn the buggars to leave their profiles alone.

Reply privately

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

We don't have face pics in public profile as we don't want friends family , work colleagues or any one else we may bump into in town to recognise us BUT we do have face pics in friends only so if we are in a position to swap face pics. Easy peazy but no pics given then that definetly means no meet what so ever. We are only here for fun not to beg people for face pics because THEY want to meet but CANT send you face pics because of work. Get real. Does this really work for some people lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

" We are only here for fun not to beg people for face pics because THEY want to meet but CANT send you face pics because of work. Get real. Does this really work for some people lol "

Works for us,yes,really.

Reply privately

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"As the saying goes, there's no cure for stupid.

Or as my grandad used to say, you can't educate pork."

stop talking down to people! that's the 3rd or 4th post where you basically call people stupid and there are several more when you're just talking down to the poster just accept some people see things different from you and move on calling them dumb or stupid achieves nothing

Reply privately

By *ollypops181Woman
over a year ago

exmouth

did anyone ever consider that some of us don't have face pics on our profiles as a security precaution? I tell guys all the time that I don't have one on my profile because of my job, this does not mean I think I would lose my job if spotted but that I work in the public sector, I live in a small town and quite honestly wouldn't want every weirdo pushy repeat messenger to Be able to spot me, realise I'm a fab member and follow me home for some rape play because they know that's what I 'like'! before I get mobbed, NOT saying every guy on here is likely to follow you home but you all must admit that websites like this do unfortunately attract the odd nutter looking for girls who are 'asking' for it and would think it is acceptable because we are on here. There is a safety element to it as well as a privacy thing and think that everyone has the right to be able to live love and fuck as they see fit without every nutter online knowing where you work and or possibly where you live!

Reply privately

By *ollypops181Woman
over a year ago

exmouth

Also am neither ugly, fake or here without a partners permission. Would never meet without sending a pic but that doesn't mean everyone needs to see one.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

stop talking down to people! that's the 3rd or 4th post where you basically call people stupid and there are several more when you're just talking down to the poster just accept some people see things different from you and move on calling them dumb or stupid achieves nothing "

It does achieve something but its negativity towards himself

Reply privately

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

. Common sense would indicate that caution should be exercised when sending face pictures . If your job is important to you , you are more likely to have an interesting life plus the resources to do the things that you want to do.

Reply privately

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I've seen someone mention 'We're all here for the same reason'. That isn't true at all. There are a large number of fake profiles, pic collectors etc on here. It's just the nature of a site like this as it becomes more popuplar.

Reply privately

By *a petite madameWoman
over a year ago

London / Essex

I really wouldnt give my Skype address to people who could be complete rejects, yuck. No, for me face pic or no chat and if people don't want to do that there there are hundreds who do"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i delete their message.i work in a public job and i have pics.its bulls*** they are likely to be just ugly"

This!

"Or married or just fakes"

Or this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If your job is important to you , you are more likely to have an interesting life plus the resources to do the things that you want to do. "

Not sure this follows. My job is extremely important to me but it doesn't have any particular impact on how 'interesting' my life is.

Reply privately

By *leur de lisWoman
over a year ago

Buxton

Its true for some for others its how they prioritise and judge the risk others are just cheating and don't want catching out.

Reply privately

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

stop talking down to people! that's the 3rd or 4th post where you basically call people stupid and there are several more when you're just talking down to the poster just accept some people see things different from you and move on calling them dumb or stupid achieves nothing

It does achieve something but its negativity towards himself "

Reply privately

By *andi_shopWoman
over a year ago

rotherham

I always ask for a face pic and for me it's about attraction and not seeing cock after cock. I don't have face pics on my profile but I have them in private as well as full on body shots. I prefer to keep my private life exactly that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Seems more like a form of inverted snobbery for some. If you're not interested in those who choose not to show you, and they're not interested in showing you - I'll suggest that's a case of no interest.. and it's best to move on.

As for the 'high profile' comment, there are any number of reasons for people to consider they'd prefer to keep their private life private, and no reason at all for anybody to have to explain

themselves on here."

This is bang on. We have pics in pvt which we will send if we are interested in you, we will exchange numbers early. We are probably interested in 10% of the members on here, so why would we want the other 90% using us as a wank mag.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Several people posting about people with no face pics on their profile, who erm have no face pics on their profile.

If you think everyone should show the world, then lead by example.

Maybe we will follow suit, or maybe we won't.

But if you are going to come on calling everyone ugly who does not post face pics for the world to see and that it has no effect on jobs, then I would expect them to be a least willing to take the lead.

Ps a cock shot does not count as a 'head shot'

Or you could accept that people can do what they want with their own profiles.

Not seen so much agro since the last time someone put bareback preferred on their profile.

Reply privately

By *ristol HellfireMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"We don't reply to messages where there's no pic on the profile and sometimes when no pic is attached to the message, however, there are those on the site who really do have to be careful. The demographic of swingers will obviously include some from the public sector in sensitive professions it's inevitable, shouldn't they be able to swing too? The site as far as I (him) can tell facilitates the variety of swingers whatever their background very very well. "

Both private and public sector; some people do need to separate their private and personal lives from their employment, or business.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Several people posting about people with no face pics on their profile, who erm have no face pics on their profile.

If you think everyone should show the world, then lead by example.

Maybe we will follow suit, or maybe we won't.

But if you are going to come on calling everyone ugly who does not post face pics for the world to see and that it has no effect on jobs, then I would expect them to be a least willing to take the lead.

Or you could accept that people can do what they want with their own profiles.

Not seen so much agro since the last time someone put bareback preferred on their profile."

Its definately been contrversial but dont worry this thread eill self destruct in 3......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I always ask for a face pic and for me it's about attraction and not seeing cock after cock. I don't have face pics on my profile but I have them in private as well as full on body shots. I prefer to keep my private life exactly that "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

..."

Reply privately